Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

This is true. There are many important topics that have a small number of good reputations. This could be due to the desire of members to win and they do not think about the basic principle of the forum, which is learning from the important topics

• +1 1

Yes you are right many of the best posts which of the old members don't have a reputation and a less reputation,my first priority is that to give reputation to the well deserved member who's post full of experience and hard work.

También me he preguntado eso, tal vez sea favoritismo y falta de comprensión de lectura, ya que hay muy buenos temas con poca reputación y temas repetitivos con alta reputación, pero de todos modos, como el foro, la vida es igual de extraña.

I think it is normal that we cannot compel anyone to give us a reaction. Whoever gives us is thankful for him and whoever does not give us thanks also for him, we are all free in the end.

• +1 1

Hello there greetings yes you are right I seen many similar poster old post that contain no positive reputation and also seen a new poster that have useful content on their post but not a single reputation on their forced I think it is very concerning people have to read useful post and also give be cause if they work very hard to give you information about cryptocurrency

So many new members come into the forum and don't understand the importance of good content, so they focus only on completing the 30 post challenge and leaving the forum quickly. Previous members were very good; they always respected each other and respected their quality of topics, so they gave popularity points without hesitation. Now, so many new members come into the forum and don't understand the value of good content.

Excellent topic I congratulate you friend you're very right I think this is the evil of the forum I have read very good topics like this and I do not see any reaction it is unfair that this happens we should do something to remedy this situation sooner rather than later 

Yes, there are still many helpful posts, but there is really no reputation to be seen on majority of them. They may gain knowledge from the posts, but they are not given reputation. We're all here to help each other, so we can place a premium on posts that are both insightful and useful.

Yes, I agree with you, we do not have to be here only for the sake of profits, sometimes I finish the 20 paid posts per day and I create more and I am very enjoying that, it is a wonderful place I enjoy it, do not consider the forum a place to work but a place for fun

• +2 1

I still react to issues that deserve to be well-known. However, you forget that we have a daily credibility cap (I believe it's up to 10 per day), which prevents us from responding to all of the posts we see.

Yes, you are definitely right to have talked about this issue, as we are free this days, we should make use of the opportunity to read posts then give then some good reputation, we should not just complete our daily work and then forget to rate others works too.

Of course dear we should give positive reputation to these posts which contains some valuable information for us we should not ignore the legendary posts which are from a long time there and  gaining no reputation so I like your topic and we will try your best to do this thank you best of luck dear.

There are many helpful posts but they don't even have a single reputation Most of the members here are not interested in the content or information on the topic.  They only care about commenting and ending posts.  Now there is an opportunity for members because they are home free I want to ask all members if they find any good posts Wait for two seconds Give a reputation then move on.  Don't run after completing posts just get paid.  Work on forum like real members

There are many helpful posts but they don't have even a single reputation you can read a post which has 200 replies and half of them they comment that they loved the post but still they don't give reputation to it...!!!

This might have been because of shortage of members as at when the forum was at its inception stage. So right now , the forum is full of members new post get reactions easily. 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Dear the main reason is that people are not aware of thier duty they are just working in this forum to earn they do not see that thier are too many legendary posts with zero reputation. We have to be responsible member of the forum.

The reason is clear, dear.
After stopping the payment for giving reputations, many people ignore their status and hasten to comment, because it has become paid for commenting or publishing the topic only.
Therefore, we find a small number of reputations on the topics and this is not a good thing because the people who write useful and important posts deserve good reputations as a reward for the useful information they provided us.
We must work as a team, collaborate and give a good reputation for every useful post we see.

• +3 1

I have to understand from my own reasons why there is no more positive or negative reputation for necessary and informative posts, because the platform has stopped paying for the reputation of the members of this platform.

Actually, Everyone should give reputation to the helpful posts that members are writing, because this encourages members who write new topics. And because that, Your rank increases with the increasing number of posts by the members and the reputation is dependent on the people reaction towards the post and that is not at all related to each other.

There are many old members who do not know their reputation well, so they do not know how to give a reputation there. Members do not see a useful post, so they do not tell you to evaluate at all and for many other things.

Yes, you are right. We must work in this forum as real members, share our knowledge and experience, earn some money, give the post the reputation that it deserves, and not give on the face of it.

Yes, you are right, we must function in this forum as if we were real members, learning, sharing our knowledge, and earning money. We must also give credibility to those who deserve it, for the useful subject, when I read it, I feel like I learned something new, and we must give him a good reputation to encourage him.

We should try to be giving reputation to those who deserves it as a new member I try to go through the senior members posts and they are really educative and helpful because they increase us in knowledge and experience so we need to give them reputation for their hard work because is not easy to become an expect in the crypto currency platform so we should take note and make sure we give reputation 

Dear friend @jafar saker @Afroja14 many members present only 25 post jobs and quickly focus on leaving this forum, previous members are really good they always respect each other and respect the quality of their subjects, so they give fame points without any problem, now many new members come to the forum and don't know the value of good content. Thank you 

I totally agree with you my friend, I have noticed that there are alot of topics that are useful and meaningful and don't have any reputation, my friend ,we have to give good reputation points for useful and good posts in order to encourage each other and be motivated.