Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

I am not saying that those people who only come to the forum to post spam writing a sentence will classify as positive, but those people who do a good job in the forum please give them a reaction, it is pleasant and stimulating that the work of those who do it with dedication is recognized...

you are right my dear friend, there are many members who do not react to such useful and complete posts of new content, my advice is to be good co-workers and give feedback that will not cost you your money and it will not cause any risk to your account either, I think the limit of reactions you have to assess is 50 daily reactions

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this post
Yes, my friend, you are right
Unfortunately, there is some good reputation that is granted because many people keep this feature and we do not give it to anyone.
Most people don't take the time to build a reputation for a good useful post.
And I suggest we give the reputation that we can provide daily
I wish success to all members

That's true @Gimini, that was happening regularly in the past but now everything is fine, at least. For now reputation cheaters are getting punished by the moderators, so those who were giving reputations to each other in post, they are now following the rules. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

That's true @Gimini, that was happening regularly in the past but now everything is fine, at least. For now reputation cheaters are getting punished by the moderators, so those who were giving reputations to each other in post, they are now following the rules. 

Yes of course @Calvinpriva if you observe now in the forum it's good that before were alot of people cheating reputation, because now only less people that were doing reputation cheating remain and I believe in time the moderators will caught them also and punish them for doing cheating of reputation.

My dear friend I also have noticed this that members are not giving reputations . I think we have to give reputations to the peoples who makes the good posts. Then they will be more motivated.

We did not force any one to give us react .We should try to post gold topics and comments.Than we get good reputation.Some time we make good comments ,but we cannot get good reputation.But we should not disheart , always should to write good comments.

I think the reason is the yobit has stopped the system of giving talk token for giving reputation. So most people have stopped giving reactions even on the well deserving post. 

I do believe that we should still give reputation points to deserving posts whether we can earn or not by it. 

I discovered numerous old posts having remarkable standing. In any case, in the event that we see posts now even on excellent posts there is no standing or just a couple of notoriety. Presently a days there is opportunity for individuals as they are free at homes I need to inquire as to whether they locate any great posts hang tight for 2 seconds give notoriety at that point proceed. Try not to pursue simply finishing posts and get installments. work in the discussion like a genuine individuals. As we partaking in our faimly or locally as a genuine and helpful part to all.

Dear Friend! You should focus on the quality of the posts. This also encourages users to continue to produce more useful posts. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. 

Yes, you are right. We must work in this forum with love and sincerity, work diligently, read the topics carefully, and give a good reputation to those who deserve the useful topic because many members publish useful topics and do not receive a good reputation

Dear friend most of the members on this forum do not care about the reputation and they just focusing to read the posts and just replying on the posts and i think that it is a bad habit and we should give the positive reputation to the useful posts and reputation is very necessary to become successful on this forum.

Posts about beginner are more popular. All the new beginners are involved in beginning sections and they don't understand the post about other sections so these sections are less popular. So they get less reputation. Legendary post are really that high to understand, they need high level of knowledge to understand.

Most of the member are only comment on the topic do not read the given post and show no intrest to like the post of the other member.

As according to the rules of the platfrom payment is on the base of usefull post not on like and reputation.

So try to wright usefull post contain good content and knowledge.

Actually mate according to my opinion as there is no reward for giving likes as before. So honestly no one is interested in giving reputation without reward. It is the reason that there is less reputation on our comments. But it is not fair. We should give reputation to each other.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Cryptotalk has stopped paying for rating.  For this, the members have lost the motivation to give rating.  I don't want to post myself, because I'm worried about whether my post will get a rating.  I would say that since the payment for rating has stopped, even good posts are not rated nowadays.

You're right my companion we ought to spend much time at this gathering to read and just like the posts of others. We ought to provide the great notoriety to the senior individuals since this will be the appreciation for them and they will work difficult for the more notoriety and development of the forum.

Agreed with you dear, I have always seen such an outstanding topics because these buddies make so many hard work for the sake of others and get nothing which is heart breaking. So I request all the members here to appreciate all those topics which are very useful for us and thus they will be able to give here more knowledge. Now give credits and get credits. Thank You for Your Post. 

On 1/28/2021 at 8:06 AM, Sana Akram said:

Yes i extremley agreed with your point i have also seen many people post are very good but they have no reaction. We should react every person post specially when its good because it will be encourage member 

Yeah bro, we need to support each others and give reputation to the useful post of people who deserved. Some people don't want read posts of members even to rate it, we are one family members in the forum here and we have no one to support and make us to feel happy to work very hard except we by ourselves encourage each others.

We are seen that old posts high like and new type of good post are with less likes . I think it is just matter of time . I believe that an excellent post will get more likes . But present trend is lazy to give reputation to other posts.

Today I posted an important topic and asked about the levels of the members on the platform, are there levels or not ... in the end my comment was deleted and I have the right to ask here ... Was my topic not important? Answer me

I think  this is the problems which happen by this post i allways react on those post where i can feel these are best i allways try to do good for the crypto talk.

My dear friend reputation is given only then when we create a useful and informatic post otherwise not i think in my opinion when we give the positive reputation to the new beggeners i think they create the courage himself and trying to create useful.

I think we should to coperate with junior 

Mostly i saw posts or topics with great reputations but at the same time i saw topics with no reputations that not good i totally donot understand why people do this why they donot appreciate the people who make topics so that we comment on them.

I think after changing the rule of crypo talk about reputation mostly members give reputation for own purposes. They don't see how important topic create from someone because they see their own benefits.

But now users continue to post useful content, focus on the quality of the post.