Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

Thanks expert for the enlightment, since I have started working on this forum six days ago, I think I only gave reputation to two Post due to the fact that I thought I'm not yet due for giving reputations. But now that you have guide me, I will surely start giving reputations to meaningful post and comments, Thank you once again.

Yes you are right my friend. Some people will not give reactions to posts that are usefull and it discourages other members of this forum. The efforts of the members are not appreciated for many. Sometimes it maybe because they may not be focusing on giving reactions and thus it may be missed out. And people have varied notions about how good a post looks so the post may not be useful for the one looking for the accurate answer that will be also a reason.

Your words is completely correct and to be sincere it will look more encouraging when a useful quality post have many good reputation instead of commenting without making a contribution by giving reaction. So let all try and give reputation to a post that deserves it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I notice that there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. This is not fair mate. Its our responsibility to give positive reaction to others quality content. Some of the people give positive reaction just for earn money whether the post quality or not. This guys should be ban.  So follow the rules and regulations. Make useful, informative, unique content. 

Hey dear @Ch Ayyan you are absolutely right if we found some posts which are legendary or informative then we have to give a good reputation to it....but now peoples are giving less reputation to such topic or giving good reputation to useless posts..that's really not good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. In fact, I agree with you, because to this day I have not been able to take the evaluation of the good reputation that I hope, although I have shared important topics, searched the Internet and collected information, but I do not know why I cannot get it

Yes, you are right. Why we don't give good reputation to useful and informative topics or comments. They will work hard for that. So we give them to good reputation to their topics. They deserve it. And we can also encourage and motivate that people. So give good reputation to useful and informative topics. 

Yes i agree with you. Some members do not give reaction to other posts. They just do their daily comments. That is not right. In this forum, we all have some responsibility. We get benefits from this forum. That's why we should contribute something to this forum. You have 50 reacts a day. And you should read other comments and give reacts what they deserve. 

Edited by Sophia Gomes
  • +1 1

Yes, the number of good reputations that members give has decreased after I became unpaid, but to be honest there are still many people who give a reputation, and I am one of them, but I certainly will not give a good reputation except for a comment that catches my attention and I find something really useful in it.

hi dear fellows im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit but if we don't have any rating on post what we will earnso try to support each other by giving ratings 

Hello my friend, I think that the reason for not always giving a positive reputation is the lack of quality in the posts or the lack of creative ideas at the present time and also it could be because we have a limited number of responses for us because we cannot interact with all the posts

I am agree with you mate. You said correct, we have to encourage our members good posts. We are the one who have to respond on such kind of post. And guys try to read the post under the topics.

• +1 1

Valuable articles I will certainly respond and allow notoriety. They merit this. This too energizes clients to proceed to deliver more valuable posts. Center on the quality of the post.

Hello dear friend Greetings to you,
I agree with you, we must give a good reputation to the people who deserve it,
  To encourage them to give more and continue their work

A good reputation at first was only intended to support topics and comments that deserve it.

But now it is necessary to have a good reputation in order to pay and most suffer from a lack of good reputation.

So, in my opinion, in order to get a good reputation easily, make your publications scientific, useful and have an attractive writing style.

Truly you right we need to work in this crypto like a genuine part, and to learn , and share his insight , and bring in some cash, additionally we need to give reputation fir individuals merit it , for the valuable point , when I read it I feel lean something new , we need to give him/her a decent standing to support him/her. 

If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. 

It depends on what you term as legendary. What is legendary to you may be trash to someone else. Always make sure your post is acceptable to all members of the forum.

5 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Yes, the number of good reputations that members give has decreased after I became unpaid, but to be honest there are still many people who give a reputation, and I am one of them, but I certainly will not give a good reputation except for a comment that catches my attention and I find something really useful in it.

The popular number of reputation are much because most expecally we are facing alot of problem with scammer eventually most of them are reacting on there content and this is against the rules and regulation. 

Of course, this is a problem when we do not give our evaluations to those who deserve it because we disappoint him in this case, but I think that the problem is that he who writes a wonderful post should put it in the appropriate section of the forum

• +2 1

I and we have been dealing with all the problems from the beginning because we make a lot of nice comments. Even after making useful and informative comments, no one gives us a reputation so we can't eat.  I comment nicely but we don't get any kind of back because of some dishonest people who don't read and react to other people's comments. I hope they think about it so that we can work properly here.

Often people only want to read the subject. So they're forgetting to give them reactions. Yet they should note that a good should still be known with a good name. And they're meant to symbolize positive posts so that people can appreciate the message and see how important the knowledge is. So the lack of knowledge of this really often causes some discomfort.

Yes everyone  Don't  give reputation . I really  dont know why maybe they think it is not necessary..  But whenever  any post catches  my eyes i always try toh give reputation 

Most people do not even take the time to give reputation to a good useful post. If I find any useful topic like yours, I give it a reputation point if I have some left for the day. We can also read other people posts and rate or answer to those. Members are getting interest to give reputation to anyone. They just read the topic and comment it.

Dear friend most of the members on this forum just replying the topic and only do comments and they do not care to gives the likes but according to my idea you should give positive reputation to the useful posts and reputation is very necessary for all the members and for get payment.

• +3 1