Can't login to Binance; 2FA, google authenticator enabled, smartphone dead! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Can't login to Binance; 2FA, google authenticator enabled, smartphone dead!

I created an account on Binance earlier and secured the account with 2FA using google authenticator, but my smartphone was dead and can't access my binace account as 2FA was enabled and can't access to google authenticator any longer. Is there any solutions to Login?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

4 hours ago, pacific said:

I created an account on Binance earlier and secured the account with 2FA using google authenticator, but my smartphone was dead and can't access my binace account as 2FA was enabled and can't access to google authenticator any longer. Is there any solutions to Login?

You can try to talk with the helpdesk, they know your past ip so technically you could prove that you are connecting from the same address again. Either that or do the kyc in there, it's way easier to restore account with that.

• +5 1

8 hours ago, pacific said:

The use of 2FA is only recommend to experienced users only and you can restore your account to another google authentication app by feeding it with the same key word you used to enable it at first and if you have lost it then it's advisable to contact the support team for the account provider of which you enabled the 2FA for assistance.

Were you a KYC verified user on the Binance exchange? If you lost authenticator app, you can explain your case to the technical support team of the Binance cryptocurrency exchange platform. I think they might ask you to verify your account ownership first. 

Secondary authentication works as follows, my friend, that you have a main Google account and a backup account, and when you do the authentication, the platform and your mail must be on one computer. In case you are not logged into the platform, then use the backup mail

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry for your phone my friend but you have nothing to worry if you have a modem and a computer. just make sure you have internet then go to google and search this "bluestacks for computer, softonic" then the results will come and click softonic site so that you can download bluestacks for your computer. After download it, install then open it and you will be able to use everything that you can use in smartphone except making calls. Go to settings in blusestacks, then add your gmail account then go to playstore and download google authenticator so that you can access your yobit account..... Good luck friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is a problem 2FA and therefore I do not like to do it in most sites , For your problem, try to contact the admin team on the platform Binance and explain the problem to them in detail. This is your only chance to recover your account , good luck

On 4/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, pacific said:

Try logging in again, pass the recaptcha they have, and when you are prompted to input the 2fa number, bellow you will see a link you should follow if you can't access the authenticator. Click that link and follow their instructions and you will be fine.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, pacific said:

2FA was enabled and can't access to google authenticator any longer. Is there any solutions to Login?

That's why we have to save the "key" when we activate the 2FA on a website and that's why I don't like 2FA. I solved his problem several time by contacting the customers service, do it. To save all your login details, I suggest you to use a password manager like KEYPASS.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/13/2020 at 12:20 AM, pacific said:

Oh thats so sad , but there is option to login  with SMS , if you cant access to google 2fa ,  in future i suggest to use authy app  because it will do backup and can be login from other device also , Why dont you send email to support and ask for help ?? they may ask you to verify your identity in that case , if you dint had any fund why dont you make new account ?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, pacific said:

you can blame only yourself for this, always save somewhere your 2fa keys. 

said that the only solution is contact the binance support, if you are a binance verified account then it should be easy to recover your account. if not then it could be hard because they need proofs that is your account

2FA is like turning on 2-factor authentication for you to keep your account safer. If the phone is dead, you can use the keyword that was used to reactivate. account for you, until then use a new email. good luck.

If you have a problem with your account, make sure the first thing you do is go to the website and find support contacts on the platform.
Because your problem is with the Binance account, you can visit it here, after you visit the website, select  "Help with Google Auth".image.thumb.png.5cc75250c94aed9189ffdcf2556e77e3.png

image.png.e34cd2c3343d6cd3048042e634f8d463.pngimage.png.bc2c12e65aea22231a8f95679c51c796.png

after that explain in detail, do not forget to attach proof of screenshots to make it easier for admins to understand the problem you are experiencing. then send "Submit".
done.

You only need to wait a few days to get a response.

Communicate directly with binance, so that you have the support and can deactivate the authenticator so you will have no more problems with this since the 2fa mo service has recovery.

Write to the exchange's technical support service, they will quickly restore it if you provide them with all the data about your IP address and the city from which you logged in to your account

You can restore your account through the technical support service, usually you just need to tell a few details that only the real account owner could know. 

I am sorry, I don't think there is anything you can do to bypass the 2FA, you have to pass it before you can access your accounts. Or maybe you should contact the binance support. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If you have access to your account and you did not log out of it, you can write to support and they will turn off 2fa on your account without any questions.

In this condition you have to open binance account from other device and then just contact with customers care of binance and send a message about disabled your 2fa. Few days after they disabled your 2fa and then you can easily open your account by password or email.

Well mate Iam not face this type problem previously so I have no full information, but I have one advice for you I think your  verified account holder in binance, then take the support team help I think they solve your problem.

as far as I know you can access your account for this you have to contact coustmer support because one of my friend also faced the same problem some months ago 

asi know they always give a key to recover your account for such situation , if you didn't save it or maybe lost it then unfortunately i don't think there is a way to recover it , sorry for that mate

2 minutes ago, ndadukun12 said:

You can still login to the account. When you get a new phone. You need to use the Google authenticator app and get the code to use for login

Be ready for the scary KYC. I have experienced the same recently because I lost my phone too and then their system ask me to turn on my camera and blink and so forth. The next time you have you account back. save the codes for your google authenticator.

Edited by korazon
  • Useful or interesting 1

The only solution is to contact support and tell them that you have lost access to 2FA. They will ask you some questions about the device you were using. Don't worry, it's very simple!

• +1 1

That was a worst scenario that having a huge amount of funds on that account on Binance. But it seems it can be recovered it though other verification. So far I did not encounter any situation like yours. This will be a great help to avoid and prevent that.