Finally Canada accept Bitcoin ! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Finally Canada accept Bitcoin !

That's really a good news for cryptocurrencies world because it's an achievement and progress in the world of cryptocurrencies. A country like Canada has accepted bitcoin exchange. We would wish many countries to adopt cryptocurrencies. 

As more countries and organizations accept bitcoin, it will rise to new price levels, due to its high demand in the market, they also put it on the stock market, this has been in the market for a long time and bitcoin was affected at that time by the support from Canadians and their investments in bitcoin for the future of it, since Canada has a lot of volume and capital in BTC by the time this asset shoots through the roof again.

• +2 1

This is a very good news you have told us, if you have not accepted it, then it is a very good thing for it, because Bitcoin will grow very well and very fast in the world to come and it will be very good for the growth of country Canada has done very well that it has been accepted And this is a very good thing for Canada and there will be a lot of progress now because bitcoin is a very good currency And in today's in.the all world crypto currency and BTC have become very famous all over the world. 

My friend, many countries around the world have finally agreed to accept the deal in encryption and cryptocurrencies, which is really great for encryption, which increases its popularity and strengthens it even more, 

There was a time when countries like Canada did not accept high quality and bitcoin. But now Canada has adopted bitcoin. It can be said that one day the whole world will accept bitcoin. And this adoption will be for their own benefit.

Fantastic news that encourages us to realize that bitcoin is an asset that has come to stay, at this time all those who may have some btc for the future, in about 10 years may be among the richest people in the world, is encouraged each person to have 0.1 btc in their wallet, that in a long time will have a great value that can bring financial freedom.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its a good thing seeing Canada finally embracing and accepting the goodness and positive impact of the bitcoins,hope all other country that are against and haven't accepted bitcoins will see its goodness values and wonders and also accept it

This is really good and happy news. We congratulate the Canadian people for these new features that will facilitate their work and help them produce greater trade. I believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise and the situation will be good for Canadians. We hope this idea will be distributed to the rest of the world.

That's Good.

Bitcoin is increasing its demand and requirements day by day in each and every part of the world and attracting the people to use the crypto currencies in their dealings and trading.

I must say, Bitcoin proved a revolution in the world of crypto.

It is encouraging to see countries support Bitcoin and other currencies, but on the other hand, there are countries that have banned cryptocurrencies on their people permanently and penalize everyone who works in it, such as India.

• +2 1

This is good news, my dear, and it is very pleasant now that Canada is accepting cryptocurrencies, and with the time, I hope that all countries will be able to accept work in cryptocurrencies and do not come close to prohibiting us. Because the cryptocurrency is, at a later time, it will be dealt with by traders, and today, bitcoin has a price of 57 thousand dollars, and this is good.

It is good news, and in the event of its success in Canada, its sister countries will rush to start using Bitcoin as a common currency in order to have the opportunity to invest in it and increase its profits before others.

• +4 1

Well i think it was already accepted but the mainstream had not been able to take everything that we have been able to work and be sure everything we are doing the best of everything, the work of bitcoin has not been fully be accepted and we need to keep on trying as hard and put together everything together as we all know.

The reason behind the acceptance of bitcoin is that Canada is becoming digital country and have ability to introduce digital currencies exchanging platform. That is why allow to use bitcoin. 

Since Canada also connects, it means that the topic of cryptocurrencies is already well advanced.  I am waiting for everything to be better in the CIS in this regard.

It's nice to hear that canada accept bitcoin.From my perspective, bitcoin is now top digital currency.Since the corona pandamic take over,the effecency of digital money exchange things increased.It is expected that one day bitcoin will take over everything.So,it should be appreciated that canada accept bitcoin.Hope others do the same

That is really a very good news for the Canadian people who are waiting for the buy or sell Bitcoin or to exchange it. They feeling lucky. But I have no information regard to this news. So I firstly apologise,  research on that topic and argu later. Thank you

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friend, it is really good news, I hope it is true because this would help us and increase our profits and raise the value of the bitcoin we have. This news will be a major shift in the global economy and its impact will reach other companies very quickly

This is very limited news, it seems that the value of Bitcoin will not stop increasing, I think that all countries of the world will accept Bitcoin, but it is only a matter of time, many people around the world have some bitcoin In their e-wallet, so countries have to accept it 

Thank you for this good news. This news will be positively reflected on the price of Bitcoin. The Bitcoin currency has a truly brilliant future. I hope all countries accept the use of Bitcoin

This news is very good because it will increase the popularity of encrypted currencies and encourage other countries to recognize encrypted currencies as it will significantly increase their prices, which I think is a good opportunity for investors

They will be required to buy bitcoin in high price and bitcoin should pump. These are good signs for the crypto market and the issue of complete legalization. The situation of the cryptocurrency changing so fast we cannot imagine now every platform is accepting cryptocurrency even they are welcoming this platform to join with them.

That's right, that's a wise choice that they did so they will benefits on the positive effect of bitcoin in to their country. 

I hope other countries will accept bitcoin in the near future too. 

• +2 1

First of all, brother, I'm very happy and that's why Canada has done the bitcoin. And my brother, I want to tell you whether Canada except does it or not. Because people love the bitcoin so much they like it so much that Canadians must have decided in its favor that we should accept it.And I think it's a great golden opportunity for Butt to see that Canada has accepted it.And I would like to say to every member who comes to this forum that in the near future it will be recognized all over the world and this time is coming very soon.