Use of social media - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jehad Alnamoos

Use of social media

I use 3 social networks: Twitter, Instagram and Telegram. I find them the most useful and interesting. On Twitter I read the news, make interesting posts. I use Instagram for the same things but there I watch memes. I use telegram to communicate with my friends, we often have videocalls.

Hello my dear friends. I use many social network apps. I will say those like: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Telegram, Tik Tok, Like and YouTube. These are the social networks I use. Thanks.

Edited by Mohammad2005

You can tell people about interesting investments that you made through your blog. Also there is lots of scam blogs about hyips and other variants of scam.

I have always and still used instagram what's app face book tiktok and youtube etc. I used these apps to keep in touch with my friends, family and relatives.but now a days I also use crypto talk for earn some money.

Hello my friend, I often prefer using Telegram, as it is an easy-to-use application and contains the feature of saving old messages. It also preserves the quality of the images somewhat, but it lacks Facebook features such as posts, interactions, etc.

Social media is where communication can be done.  crypto is like a social media where many people work together in a forum.  Everyone works according to the rules to be successful.  They take help from each other and work together.

Hello my friend.  Thank you for your useful post. Actually I agree with you. We all used social media and for me I used both Facebook and Whatsapp more than most other social media.

As in this lockdown time we have nothing to do except strolling our phone. I mostly used facebook, instagram, you tube and whatsapp. I also played a lot of games on my phone in that time.  But then in the December 2020 my friend recommended to visit cryptotalk.  After that I am utilizing my time on this forum. 

• +1 1

Use of social media sometime seems to be good or sometime bad, because as it give you extra knowledge and experience on the other end sometime social media spread negitivity.

In these days social media use to much.We share our daily routine wise works on this platform with our friends.The most common thing is Whatsapp in this application we can share our planning and life routine through status and connected with our friends and family.

In my opinion the social media is useful we use the social media in free time I used only w.app because they communicate the other person.whioe the social media is harm ful the person,people far from their parents and siblings.

When it comes to my  friends and social media, people mostly use social media for their own benefit. There are two ways we can use social media. The first is that we can help people who can't socialize everyone.

And the second is that we use it for our own benefit, which is our own benefit, and I don't care if we get it wrong, because when we work for our own benefit, I don't care. It doesn't matter if it's wrong or not. 

Toady in world every person is connected with social media .From social media we can known about many this which happen number of people using facebook instagram Twitter and many other application also 

Of course, my friend, the use of social media platforms has increased a lot due to the Corona pandemic and the increase in staying hours at home
I currently use Facebook, WhatsApp and Telegram

• +4 1

my dear friemd , i used many social networks but most of that is the facebook, instagram,telegram, whatsapp etc .These social media networks are very fast and reliable which allow us to communicate with the peoples very easy 

In the world every people attached with social media. And they also known how to use social media. Social media some work is good aur some work is bad. Many people in social media use to concated each other.

@Jehad Alnamoos I usually prefer to use instagram and twitter because these two social media forums keep me updated but we should use social media in proper way . We must not use it whole day because it causes negative effects on our health.

I use many social media from Facebook, twitter, instagram and telegram because it makes me happy in my daily life and it is very useful and in our time it is necessary that provides you with a set of services such as chatting, entertainment and even profits.

• +2 1

According to my point of view that, Nowadays social media is very important role in the society,because social media connect to the people. For example Facebook, what's app Instagram, 

Social media is good platform to earning money online working. 

2 minutes ago, Adnan bukhari said:

According to my point of view that, Nowadays social media is very important role in the society,because social media connect to the people. For example Facebook, what's app Instagram, 

Social media is good platform to earning money online working. 

Lockdown is going on in our area now. So at this time I need to use social media a lot. Recently I am using Instagram and Facebook a lot more. I also have to use social media to do my classes. But I scroll through Facebook so as not to spend too much boring time sitting at home. I also run Twitter. In fact, I am more or less active in all types of social media. And since the lockdown, I have been very active lately.

what else I can do at home now..I don't like to watch TV at all. I use my mobile more and more. I also play games occasionally. However, there is so much news on social media at this time that I have to scroll through it all day. 

I used telegram and Instagram to communicate because of the features that the two platforms have, in addition to Facebook sometimes, and I used Twitter to see the news