Use of social media - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jehad Alnamoos

Use of social media

Good evening my friends.  During this shutdown period, many social media platforms were used, especially because people at this time are in their homes.  What social media do you use during this period?

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I have always used and still use Instagram and Telegram. A separate respect to the telegram, because this network is not tapped and it is difficult to hack, if at all, it is possible to hack this network.

image.png

• +2 1

in my case I use Facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp and telegram, at that moment these social networks are very useful because they allow us to communicate with many people without having physical contact with them

8 hours ago, Kikit said:

I have always used and still use Instagram and Telegram. A separate respect to the telegram, because this network is not tapped and it is difficult to hack, if at all, it is possible to hack this network.

image.png

telegram is becoming more useful in relation to whatsapp

Since the pandemic began, the applications that I have used the most have been Facebook and Twitter, for entertainment and information in addition to Netflix, although it does not count as a social network, the truth is that the rates of use of these networks must be through the roof for so many people using it due to confinement, but hey, wait for the cure to arrive, greetings.

• +2 1

I use my social networks to generate income in cryptocurrencies, I use telegram a lot, I have a channel where I published everything about generating extra income in cryptocurrencies, it helps me obtain referrals.  Also, I use facebook and whatssap as alternative networks to generate cryptocurrency.  What social networks do you use the most to generate income?  And because.?

There are always teo sides of a coin. Social media also has pros and cons. Let's look at the positive side.. In today's world, social media is everything. Social media is always there when is comes to entertainment, earning, local business, promoting stuff and many more. 

In this pandemic  social media has helped a lot of people from children to our grandparents. 

i am using now youtube for watchng news and read newsppaer. i am using facebook for communication. and i use netflix for watching movies.but i am bored at home.please end coronavirus.

Social media is for different works.Infect  i use Facebook for some information and intertainment.Men were completely refresh when they used the social media for their good use and achieve their goal.

• +1 1

I mainly used instagram, whatsapp , snapchat etc. We will depend on them during those periods because there is nothing else we can do. We all were quarantined and all we can do is sleep and use social media. Many of the social media platforms reported an increase in the number of users and this is enough to prove the statement. I only would want to say that we must not misuse social media instead try to gain knowledge from it .

Every one is using social media in every time

social media is become so popular that everyone loves to spend more times on social media 

with the help of social media we can talk or see our friends or relatives that are sitting in other country

social media reduced the distance between the two people and connects them closely

there are also many intresting things that we can enjoy on social media 

This is the time we need social media the most as to obey the social distancing to avoid contacting the covid-19, so with this platforms we can connect to each other without seeing each other

There is no doubt that the use of social media has seen a huge increase due to the lockdown period. I use facebook more and more.Apart from this, I also use Twitter. But the time to use them has increased since the lock down period started.Best of luck Dear!

• +3 1

I use social media platforms like instagram , whatsapp etc to have a contact with my friends and family. I have always loved instagram and it is really fun . We can meet new people and interact with them too. I have seen that many people also misuse social media. Try to be as much sincere in these platforms and also be unique too.

Well social media is important in Life In these last some months I mostly use social media sitting in the same place every day I am very interested in these kinda stuff i am very greatfull to the developers thanks

In the past few months i use many social media apps which were amazing like facebook instagram whatsapp but i mostly used facebook and instagram i love them very much they are very easy to use 

We can communicate with many people through that 

We can make new friends we can go live we can talk to our relatives i loved social media in past some months

This is time we have social media the most as to obey the social distancing to avoid contacting corona, so with this platforms everyone can contact to each other without seeing each other

Almost all social networks are Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Whatsapp, and Vk, but in fact, despite all these sites, I spend most of my time on Crypto because I learn, gain experience and make profits at the same time

• +3 1

Hi my friend..I prefer to use whatsapp and instagram, they are good social networks and they enable us to communicate with others directly.

@jehad alnamoos You are saying right uses of social media in increasing day by day but there are some benefit of using social media and also it has disadvantage of social media by the people because some fake news wondering on social media will irritate  Other person's. so we should try to use social media as a positive mean. By the way I use Facebook as my social media.

Social media is an alternative way of achieving everything, it's a great tool for self or business promotion as well. I am a little bit into this, and I always try to find out more about different social medi platforms and the algotyrhms. I also read https://www.publicfast.com/bloggers/beauty-bloggers to get more useful info.

Hi friend. This is my first post in this section of cryptotalk forum. There are different app that I used this duration of coronavirus. Some of them are discussed here that is WhatsApp, facebook messenger and other online resources of app like youtub. Some time i used lodo game for online and off line games.

Hello evening,

Well, I use Instagram and WhatsApp most of the time even during this lockdown situation I was away from my family, so I use to contact them through WhatsApp. And Instagram is the most popular social media platform, every single friend of mine is using Instagram.