Can we search members in search bar. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

12 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@Dark_Sky @Honny143 @Mcd0d0Well I am not practice searching a member from the search bar until now I can see from this topic. I am sure there are many users that don't know about this feature too.

Well, this is very useful here in this forum because this searching feature is having a complete search engine, you can search whatever you want here in this forum, if you want to search some useful topics, you may used it.

• +1 1

On 4/12/2020 at 11:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I haven't try but i think the search box its for searching everything which is in this forum. Just click the search box and try it, you will have the answers very fast my friend.

That's right we can use the search bar to search some topics to see if there's a topic already posted like the topic we wanted to post, so if we see that there's already a post we will realize that we don't need to post it to avoid the duplication of post. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is very useful here in this forum because this searching feature is having a complete search engine, you can search whatever you want here in this forum, if you want to search some useful topics, you may used it.

I can view it right now and I have try to use it by practing it after reading this topic. The benefits of reading is practicing it in order to get the main objective of that article.

Thank you for creating this useful topics. it will surely helps more peoples. you can search anythink in search box like name, topics and posts, If you want to find any members in this forum you must search with correct profile name. that is best way to find members.

• +1 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right we can use the search bar to search some topics to see if there's a topic already posted like the topic we wanted to post, so if we see that there's already a post we will realize that we don't need to post it to avoid the duplication of post. 

Well yes and as you can see, there's a lot of options to searched here in this forum not only the topics, you can just choose if this is a member, section, post or a topic.

• +1 1

For this option, it is available in the search tools, where you can put the name, and from the bottom you can choose the search filter whether it is a topic, post, or members.

• +1 1

If the search box is not allow to search members go to the leader board and you will find many seniors there. Not only seniors but there are many other members who are in the leader board.

Its posble , because most of the time you are going to find the articles that they have written and in the end it is going to be a very beautiful thing for yo  you can click onto that members profile and in the end it is what and how we use the search bar, you can also befriend them , that makes it easy for you to search for them

I haven't used the search bar too much but if I remember correctly I have seen something about searching other members. My question is why you did not try to find for yourself but instead ask others? Do they still feed you with a spoon at home? I've seen many of your posts and they are all very simplistic and meaningless.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear member there is a search box on the top right corner of the start up page of cryptotalk. I think you can search for anything there.I also have searched there ,names of some members and the search bar gave me the results. You just need to select the member option on the search bar ,my friend @Ch Ayyan.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I have found the leaderboard before and some of the best members of the forum are recorded there, they are the ones that have the most experience and perhaps they can help you with a problem you may be having, although there is a russian part in the forum too and many member may not speak english.

Indeed you can search in search bar whatever you want there is an option more click on that and search what you want even you can search for post member or moderator also or the specific post...

On 4/12/2020 at 7:54 PM, Maroua said:

In fact, I have not tried it, look at the list of members who are online, you may find someone you are looking for, I don't know any other way to apologize to you.

Its not the right way to find out the member you look in this forum Because in this forum always have active member MORE Than 100 so it will be hard to find out the right members.. So you must need to use the search box where you can easily find out the member you want in a second        

• +2 1

The search box is very important if you are stuck somewhere in the forum you can just kindly go to the search bar and search for what you are looking for either a member or a topic you will find your answer there.

Yes, my friend, you search any member of this forum even if you don't follow that member. You simply write the name of member in the search box and it shows you the results.

the good thing here is to get more and more knowledge in this forum, i'm never tried to search for any one, but your question is important for us, i don't know how to find any user here but when i read many comments for your topic i found the ansewr, learning is good for any thing.

The search tool in the forum has been customized and added a lot of options and filters to it to support what we search for more accurately and quickly. Of course, you can also search for and member accounts. You can search using keywords in various topics or sections.

• +2 1

Thats a good option !  I didn't know about it ! Now i know i can search people through search bar! Thats really amazing feature

On 4/12/2020 at 5:55 AM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

Oh thank you I still did not understand that since I was looking for members and nothing appeared, thank you very much for the specification.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:55 AM, malik6314193 said:

Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. 

I had no idea that you could do that, thanks for the answer, I did it by clicking on the profile picture. But you gave me other useful information for a newbie ♥

• +2 2

On 4/12/2020 at 8:01 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

That's pretty easy, all you need to do it's place your cursor on the search bar then click on "more options" and then "members" you write the name of whoever you want to find and it's going to appear the member profile in the results

You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name.

I've tried to find some members before and it's been a success. You just have to go to the search bar and member search and input the member name you're looking for you

• +1 1

There is nothing difficult. This forum has a special function in the search engine. Click on search and you will see additional options.

Yes, you can For this you should go to the "more options".There you will see I mean click the members and search whatever you want.

• +1 1