Can we search members in search bar. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

Yes my friend you can use the search feature to find any person you want or any post you need and you can do this by clicking on the box at the top of the main page of the forum where you can put the name inside the box and then click on search

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, you can search about members here! But in the past, there was a problem with that! But now they have fixed it You can do this by clicking on the search bar then put the member name then chose that you want to search for a member then click on search 

before reply here , I used search bar by type a name of creater , but search bar still on processing mode , I wait for 50-60 second but didn't get any results . I think when  search bar fully developed then we can search anything that's realted to forums ( topics and member etc. ) .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have tried that and it never worked for me its never worked, I tried looking for a friend of mine and it never worked , so I just have to remember a specific topics they started and in that you can be able to get to the person.

Well there is no such direct link for a full users list provided by either this forum or the main forum's engine (IPBoard) unless you are able to search for his name and find it's mentionings on the topics / posts found.

Also you can try to see him from https://cryptotalk.org/online/ which gives all online users only and not their specific posts or topics.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, you can easily search for members registered on cryptotalk forum from the search bar in the top right corner, just below your account name and a bunch of other options. You can search for members in the search bar by opening the sliding menu and choosing more options then members.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

Yes if you want to search any users accounts then you can easily find it from the search bar easily it can be identified only the username of the user should be known search bar plays an important role in this forum users can also use it before posting a topic.

• +1 2

On 4/12/2020 at 3:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Yes you can search for members by their usernames through the search bar here in Cryptotalk. This function is not new and it has been added since the beginning. 

Of course, you can search for member accounts using the search tool, but you have to click on more option and under it a member option appears, and type an email or username for the account that you want to find.

• +1 1

Yes, you can, you can search for posts, topics, comments, members and anything in the search engine, the search engine is really helpful because we can find anything we want using it. It is good if we want to know or find specific content.

• +1 2

Well you can search anything when its all about the forum, even the name or the user you are looking for. The search bar have some options were you can search for a certain thing. Try to explore the search feature. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Indeed there is a feature that allows you to search for members in this forum, although the information is duplicated, but click on other options in the search box and it will appear for you.

• +1 1

Yes you can search it in the search bar my friend and you can find it on the upper right of this forum just click on that search bar, type the name of the member then click more options when the dialogue box appears then choose members. I hope this will help you to find your senior members here that you want to see.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/3/2020 at 6:10 PM, BTC Future said:

When entering the "Search" menu you will see an option to do a search by author name. When begin typing you will see a droplist activating having the names with the letters you are typing. Select the one you want and perform search to find they posts of these members.

Well, this is true mate, there's a lot of options given by the search bar, this search bar is for universal, you can search whatever you want here in this forum so that this search bar is really helpful.

• +1 2

On 4/12/2020 at 11:23 PM, gkapoxm said:

Yes. Just go to the advanced search page and select to search for Members, then write the name or select their rank or other filters for that to find them.

Yes that's right and we can also search for some topic that we want to post to see if there's already a topic similar on it so we can avoid having duplication of topic and we can avoid deletion. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/12/2020 at 10:59 PM, P A Ashif said:

No, I don't think that you can search members in the search bar I think you can only search posts. You can get to the members only if there or you are following them. If you have any topic in your mind and if you want to post you can search in the search bar that whether this topic is not?

Thats not true because we can really search members here in the search engine. I have tried it many times and there are names of the members that appear. Just type the name to the search engine and there will be a highlighted text similar to what you have typed.

• +1 4

Yes mate you could do search any users in the search bar. Just click on search button>more options>members. And type the name of user you would like to do a search. I have put screenshot below for ease. Have a look at that-

IMG_20200808_112959.jpg

• +1 3
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Its easily possible to search some member but you just need to follow some instructions.. Like you need to go to the search box then write the name of the member then you will see some option like topic,Member and etc.. So you should click on the member becuase if YOU click on topic then you will see the topic come Where the member get mentioned.. Hope you understand            

• +1 2

22 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Yes that's right and we can also search for some topic that we want to post to see if there's already a topic similar on it so we can avoid having duplication of topic and we can avoid deletion. 

This is the reason why many members here are not preferring to post some topics because they're afraid to lose their post by having a duplicate of it, there's a tendency that it will be having a duplicate to your topic when the old members here are already posted that topic.

On 8/8/2020 at 11:17 AM, Ridam said:

Yes mate you could do search any users in the search bar. Just click on search button>more options>members. And type the name of user you would like to do a search. I have put screenshot below for ease. Have a look at that-

IMG_20200808_112959.jpg

You're screenshot slove my query because  i really don't no we search forum members through search bar option, I think previous search bar option only help to find topics because of avoid duplicate topics, but this feature help find members also means this feature have multiple uses.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yeah dude, you can see  a search box on top left corner of the forum nearer to the profile name.you can enter the senior name / members. You must enter the valid name to find your result.

• +1 1

I have never tried it, but if you want to search for topics that has already been created by some topic writers, you can confirm it by using the searching bar. 

Well you make good gesture by asking,even me, am looking forward to more explanation to clarify my doubts

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 1:47 PM, Ridam said:

IMG_20200808_112959.jpg

Yes mate, this is the steps in order to search members in the forum. Actually everything we need to know in the forum are in the search bar. And search is very helpful for us, and we must use this all the time when we are curious in something.n

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/8/2020 at 11:31 AM, Moontong said:

Thats not true because we can really search members here in the search engine. I have tried it many times and there are names of the members that appear. Just type the name to the search engine and there will be a highlighted text similar to what you have typed.

If you directly search the name of the members then you would see the their name highlighted if someone has tagged them in the topics but you can specifically search member by going in advanced search and you can get two tabs one is content search and another is member search.

• +1 1

BetFury