Can we search members in search bar. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

You can search the members in this forum using search features. From the search menu the default setting is everywhere look and click the more option and new window box appear then look and click for members you want to find.

There is a feature to filter our search result in many ways and in that there is a option to find members also. You should use this feature to solve your problem mate. Hope this comment helped you. 

You can search for anything in the forum in the search bar. you can search the members on search engine. Search but for that you have to know the exact name of user if you do not know the exact name of user then it is very difficult to search them out. You will have the option to search at the top of the account. you can search any member even any topic in search box. Search bar is launched by the forum for searching.

I have never done this but according to me the search box can help us in this work .Never do this thing, then it means that you have an important mistake, of course it is in spelling. There must be a mistake in the name of the mean .If you do not have any fault, then you can search member  easily  from search bar.There is no problem .

Useful topic my friend. Yes you can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. Just go to the advanced search page and select to search for Members, then write the name or select their rank or other filters for that to find them.

• +2 1

Yes dear. We can search members in search bar. We can search member by their username. Search bar help us to find members in this forum.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

I think it is a very good option this forum and mechanics research about any member because there is a search bar option in this forum but I have not used it and I think it is a very good thing because some time we have to search about  senior member and we can easily find them from this option.

• +2 1

Yes, you can search member in search bar which you want to. So you should click the username and topic and you can easily enter. I hope you understand. Best of luck my friend.

On 12/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, gbfisher said:

r, click on search box and then click on more options, then click on members tab and write the name which you want to find. Then you will be easily get the account of those person. 

But this thing become boring sometime @gbfisher because on the android phone sometime  it take long  time to process the search activity but if you work on the pc then you can see that the  activity work within 5 second which is totally awesome for me now a days .

Yes, simply search for the name of the member you want and choose from the list (search for members)

The search is useful for research topics, keywords and names of members as well.

Yes you can search anyone or any member just go to search box and search that one . Cryptotalk is proper platform.

I really don't known because i have not tired it before. But i think the search box helps us to find other people i feel it should work effect.

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But this thing become boring sometime @gbfisher because on the android phone sometime  it take long  time to process the search activity but if you work on the pc then you can see that the  activity work within 5 second which is totally awesome for me now a days .

Thats great, but i think the phone which have lower versions take time because i never faced it this type of any problem but pc have its own digital instruments and we also changes it for better working. But search bar tab is best for our utilization, may be sometimes its takes time due to heavy load or technical error but its really helpful due to heavy number of users... 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome my friend. You can of course search for any member you want through the search box, and then more options. You can simply bring any member. All thanks to the staff of this wonderful forum

• +3 1

15 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Thats great, but i think the phone which have lower versions take time because i never faced it this type of any problem but pc have its own digital instruments and we also changes it for better working. But search bar tab is best for our utilization, may be sometimes its takes time due to heavy load or technical error but its really helpful due to heavy number of users... 

@gbfisher Do you really think so because that i have used the chrome update version but the problem become same then too .. By the way , i might did any mistake at the time of access on the  forum .. But a thing to say is that pc is always best to work on online .

The big members here in the forum their names appear in front of you in every post the big members are most of them if they are not all of them are responding to all the topics or they help the new members or they publish the useful topics for me and for you we have to work hard my friend all thanks to you

Yes, my friend, you can do this, but you must first know the name of the person accurately, then click the search button, view more, and search for members

In this forum I have found everything I need but with respect to your question go to the search box and click there and you will be able to find the members that you want. It has given me positive results. I hope that the little that I could contribute to you good luck in your search.

• +2 1

I am new at this plate forum. I cannot help you regarding this. I  have also a such kind of question in my mind.know I am trying to find the solution and help you after knowing this. 

Yeah you can definitely search for the members.For this you should go to the "more options".There you will see(I mean click the members and search whatever you want.

Of course, my friend, you can search for anything you want. Simply click on the search box and type in the thing you want, and the search result will appear for you quickly.

Hello my dear friend.Ges we can search any member but not in search bar.you have to click on activity and then you have to click on search.Then you hace ro click search member and then put name of members in search and then search any member.

Yes there's a search button available if you want to search rmember or any topic you can search there . Just write the name of member and push that button.

• +2 1

You can search for members using the search bar, because it is dedicated to searching for anything on the forum.

• +1 1

Of course you can search any member who have member of this platform from searching bar just go there and click it then click on more options and after that on members and at last you put your search name in searching bar and click the search symbol. From this method you can search anyone from this platform...shukria