Can we search members in search bar. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Can we search members in search bar.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

After clicking the search bar, you will notice that there will be choices. These choices will redirect you on which category you will search. But to search a member, you will choose "More options" then another choice will appear, you will choose "Members" they just type the account name of the member you want to search.

You can search your friends and senior members and you follow them and get information about crypto and many other things which you need 

So you can easily search any person and any topic 

• +1 1

Yes you can use the forum search engine box normally located at the right corner on top of the forum page which provides search capabilities that allow users to find out anything that has been posted and even the forum members by typing their usernames 

3.png

Dear friend I think you could actually search a member in the search box but at first you need to know the name of the person who you want to search, because if you don't get the spelling of the person name correctly then you can find that person

• +3 1

You cannot search from the search box, I am also finding it difficult to access those senior members especially when they are not online but what I am planning to do to ease things now is to start following them because sometimes I will like to lay a complain or ask them something reasonable.

• +1 2

Yas I agree may be you be capable of search from the for the most part fashionable members in this forum. with that you be capable of click the "follow" button so with that near will be a notification if they post a little in the forum. 

@Ch Ayyan yes sure you can search for any member at the search tool bar using the persons you wants to search username, that is the main reason why the search tool bar is there, not just searching for a member you can also search for any suitable topics through the search tool bar.

Yes my dear friends we can search anyone  in the search bar and we can see that persons profile and reputations also but we cannot react on the profile and we can follow them also. We can see how much followers are in the profiles of searching members we can see how much friends of the members.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can search for anything on this forum, including the members who are here on this forum. You have to click on the search box and then click on more options. Then you will find the person you are trying to search for.

Of course.  Because only those you want to find in the search bar.  You can search by entering their ID name.  In this forum you can easily find the people you know in case of emergency. It is very easy to chat with the desired member in this search bar.

I know there is a search box on the site but you cannot search people. However, you can search about crypto money or other news on the site.

On 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend   I have  a question  if I want to find any senior member or any other how can we find them. If we don't  follow them. I try to search  a member  in search box but I don't find him. Give me suggestions  if you know you know about. 

Dear mate, search bar is a great opportunity for us. As name revealed that you can search everything that you want to about cryptotalk. You just need to click on search bar and then more options and write that you want to search. If you want to search topics you can also search it for confirming that whether the topic is already posted or not.

• +1 1

We can look for other users in this forum through the search bar, just click the search bar and look for "More options..." then click it and select members. Sometimes it's better that you explore on your own before you ask, but I hope that our comments will help you.

Hello my Dear friend. You can search anything on this forum including members of this forum. You just have to click on search box and then click more option. After that you will find result by searching anyone's name. And I now that and share our experience with you.And thanks for informative topic in the forum for newbies.

Dear @Ch Ayyan yes you can search anything like members of the forum some content you want to see by enter query in the search box that is available on top right side of the web page.

just enter the query then click on search or pres enter key then your required information will appear.

My friend . Yes, you can search for whatever you want and it will appear for you in the pure list. Then look away from the person you are looking for. You only need to search in the search box and. 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Friend I am new here  I really don't know because I never tried this . I try to learn about this from other members posts . But I think search box can help us to find out any senior member or any other members can you find them .

Yes you can search whatever and whoever you want. Simply click on search bar and go to more options then select members after that write the name Whom you want to search           

I try to find someone on search box but her name does not show up. Only keywords of topic or post. I usually do is ctrl+f then find her name on who's online. After that follow them so it is easy for you to find them. I do not how search box works if we are finding a member since the first try did not work

If you search by the name of the members you will not find them. But you can find the topics or the comments where they have been mentioned. You can go that topic or comment and can find the member you are locking for.

Yeah we can serch any member in crypto talk from the search bar. From where we can follow our senior friends and we cam follow them. We simply have to just click the search bar and put the name the name of member you have to follow. Serch that name and you will find his account.

Hello friend, if you can search for a friend alone, you have to click on the search box and then click options, you could also search for publications or you can simply name them in a publication you make.

• +2 1

It is possible to search for members using the search bar because the search bar is used to search for anything internally regarding the forum and not externally.

@Cleaner @cyptowhited

Edited by Oxygen99
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to find out who your friends are, stay tuned to this forum. Search if you want to find a friend here, or you will not be able to find him