HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

HTC opens Monero coin mining capability on its Exodus 1s phone

On 5/12/2020 at 6:06 PM, winterlemon said:

If this Exodus phone can run a mining system, it will be a successful innovation because mining and trading is now the easiest thing to do to earn money in just a short time.. If you need help, we are going to come to you.

HTC has made many innovations related to crypto and blockchain, as the company has created a blockchain router that allows customers to run an entire Bitcoin node from their homes, its phones also feature a built-in cryptocurrency wallet.

• +1 1

On 4/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend this is great news for us and Monroe currency user. I think mobile mining is a profitable and HTC mobile add this service directly. Thanks for sharing a good topic.

I haven't heard that one yet but I also think that's profitable because that's a mining using mobile phone. 

By the way I'm also earning in mining using my phone, if you want to try the mining site kindly reply in this comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Until now I have not found a way to buy HTC's Exodus 1s and it is a good idea that the device is able to mine Monero

Life is great and enjoy it

The information is not new enough. In General, you know, it seems to me - this is complete nonsense! Because phones have not yet reached such an opportunity to earn and mine cryptocurrency on them. After all, not even every computer can handle this. And if we calculate in detail, we will understand that to pay for this phone, which is no longer relevant, even with its design , we will have to spend 10 years!

But there is a question, is this mining a cloud or a mobile phone is a mining device As if the phone is considered a mining device, this will cause it to damage faster But I do not think it will be profitable to the user, unlike the company that withdraws from this matter Sometimes we find many projects that have a commercial and profitable goal quickly and do not have strategic objectives. I hope this is not one of them.

• +1 1

On 4/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, SuperCrypto said:

monroe currency

Monero is one of the good coins that is used for the reason it was created and perhaps mining it can be very profitable. I won't buy a phone to mine cryptocurrencies though and I don't know if HTC is profitable for this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I knew Monero could be mined by mobile devices but I did not read about Exodus phone a lot. I twas described as a crypto phone but the price was too high for me to buy this. I wonder how many phones you need to make a good profit from mining Monero, perhaps twenty will be ok.

• +1 1

This is a good marketing technique to attract people towards the phone by providing a feature that is becoming popular nowadays and making their own mining application

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think that HTC is just entertaining its users, so the benefit of it introducing the feature of mining using a mobile phone, it may take a person several years to mine some dollars, in addition to this mining will heat the processor and thus consume the battery and device resources.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:52 PM, Dmasked said:

I heard about the XRM mining from HTC mobile phones in some other post in cryptotalk. I am familiar with other android miners like electroneum and Pi network but they are small projects and hardly of any value. This is the biggest milestone that has been reached in the mobile mining of crypto currencies.

Yes you are right this is a big project and this is also a good step which the HTC has taken and we all are be able to mine the XRM from smartphone.

I do not encourage mining via smart phone programs at all, because the phone is more vulnerable to hack than advanced devices specially prepared for mining, and the profits that will be gained from mining via the smartphone will be small profits that are not worth the fatigue.

My friend is an excellent thing from a great smart phone company, as HTC has entered the door of cryptocurrencies from its wide doors, as it now offers devices capable of mining cryptocurrencies and is also the first to support cryptocurrencies as a phone company, as it provided great opportunities to support cryptocurrencies by facilitating access to wallets, platforms and other  Ways of support in addition to putting a lot of capital into cryptocurrencies Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Exodus seems to me to be a great wallet, since they also use good technology and also have some time of existence, but I think that before we can use it we should see if it has everything we need, for me the best is Trustwallet, and I feel safe with this wallet, I think we should all look for security in a wallet.