Tricks for getting referrals and youtube views - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Tricks for getting referrals and youtube views

Hey everybody, we all know earning a lot of money from free sites is  harder, but if we have a lots of referrals we can get good money, and the easiest way to get so meany referrals is by using ptc sites, we can advertise on ptc sites its easy and don't even have to deposit any money t the site we can earn from them and we can transfer the funds to advertising wallet and we can advertise our links and ppls will use our referral links to. we can get 1000 users for 10,000satoshis,  but you have to know the trick, don't advertise sites that are already known try new sites to advertise.

And we can use the same trick for youtube views, and if your video is best then you may get a subscriber. but don't use ptc sites like adbtc, because users don't stay on the opend tub till its finished, use sites like cointply, or ojooo, good luck.if you have any question you are welcome.

11 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, we all know earning a lot of money from free sites is  harder, but if we have a lots of referrals we can get good money, and the easiest way to get so meany referrals is by using ptc sites, we can advertise on ptc sites its easy and don't even have to deposit any money t the site we can earn from them and we can transfer the funds to advertising wallet and we can advertise our links and ppls will use our referral links to. we can get 1000 users for 10,000satoshis,  but you have to know the trick, don't advertise sites that are already known try new sites to advertise.

And we can use the same trick for youtube views, and if your video is best then you may get a subscriber. but don't use ptc sites like adbtc, because users don't stay on the opend tub till its finished, use sites like cointply, or ojooo, good luck.if you have any question you are welcome.

Yes it's a great idea, I personally use adbtc faucet to promote my referral website exchange faucet or any referral system to bring more user ,with just my bitcoin balance that i earn in this faucet 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah its easy to find referrals, but when i use adbtc, i only click the ad and when another tab opens i use another thing, they pay me without seeing the tab, that's why i use cointply ad. it will not pay you till you finish the second, so that you will stay on the ad tab.

Yes i know that you can get pay without load the pages but if yu use surf tap you should see the page until the 10 or 20 second to resolve the captcha to have your payment like coinply 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/12/2020 at 2:52 PM, kirubel said:

That's a good idea and very easy way to have referrals. 

I hope you can get to know those people and become friends of them and tell why you're referring them and what's your purpose. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah surf tap is good, but you have to pay extra or, you only get less visits, but still worth it right

In general all faucet dont bring you more referral because people dont take action, the most used way is youtube channel and twitter too if you have a big community of course 

That is true, refferalls can bring you a solid amount of income, not just in the crypto world. I sadly don't have any big social media account or a community, which is making my refferals harder to get, but once I manage to get some it's really profitable and working.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You can also use Traffic Exchange websites, social networks, forums, ad boards, There is a lot of ways to get referral, the most important thing to consider when launching a promotion campaign is: frequency of repetition

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Sure, there are paid sites where you can post these tricks and thereby attract an audience to the YouTube site. For funds that can be paid and views will be charged. 

9 hours ago, Qazi said:

Ojooo is not a good site many years ago i was using it i put mo ey in it, didn't get any advertising benefits and so on, I'm using free earning websites for earning and advertising purposes as well. 

I just here about it but never use it , if you can use it and dont get anything i can trust you you have experience with it,and us you say there is many free website who offer this service 

On 4/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, kirubel said:

Hi kirubel. I have a question. I've been watching youtubers getting thousands of instant likes and many shills on their youtube live chats. I'm sure that most of them are paid services. I'd like to take a look at these services and make some research, but I haven't found them. Do you know any of them? It is not just about likes and subscribes, it is accounts that are basically shilling the youtuber and commenting positive.

Thank you for the valuable information. Unfortunately, I have stopped working on YouTube and my channel, but I think that choosing a good trend plays a big role in spreading your channel.

24 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Oh sorry to hear that but you can start working again. because now a days there are so meany things to work on youtube video.

Thank you, but I stopped working on YouTube first because the profit is very weak. Also, I had other important work to do, but currently I am working on this forum only.

4 hours ago, kirubel said:

Oh good luck friend, but if you won't to get so meany views you an use ojooo its best ptc site they will help you to get so meany views.

Actually there are a lot of YouTube traffic buying sites and there are even sites that you offer for free in exchange for doing some simple tasks, thank you for your guidance.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:33 PM, sumitshet said:

I didn't know about that website are there to get the referrals, and am only sticking towards the social media's to get referrals, thanks mate for the information

There is many website who offer this service to promote your social media or any content you have but the best way as you say it's that you do it your self by sharing your refferal by your self in your social media 

Tricks for getting referrals and youtube views are everywhere, and for some that'll be more effective than others. For example, if I have a video that takes 1 second to load and is 75% of the height of a normal video I'll want the subject matter to be interesting and the visual appeal of the video to be enticing. If I have a video that takes 5 seconds to load and is only 5% of the height of a normal video I'll want to let my viewers know they will be getting something worth watching. But…

2) Give viewers a way to share the video so others can see what they enjoyed.

To maximize exposure on video sharing sites (Chimp, Vimeo, Vimeo Pro, Facebook, Youtube)

There are many website still offers the paid to click ads, but the lot of those website they are not popular, so if you pay to advertise on them at the end you dont get a good traffic you loss your coin for nothing..

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif