Nicehash and your update! - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Nicehash and your update!

I wonder if anyone here uses Nicehash to mine some satoshis by computer? And what did you think of the new Nicehash platform? I use Nicehash, and I'm really enjoying it, especially after the upgrade. But I would like to know the opinion of more people who use it too and if they have a better suggestion to be able to mine by personal computer, it will be welcome !!

But now they have a much more up-to-date and efficient platform, with the possibility of storing other currencies, multi-wallet, and an integrated exchange, I mine while using my computer and tell you, I'm enjoying it a lot, and I can still earn some satoshis. with trades.

On 18.10.2019 at 08:06, spyaquino said:

I wonder if anyone here uses Nicehash to mine some satoshis by computer? And what did you think of the new Nicehash platform? I use Nicehash, and I'm really enjoying it, especially after the upgrade. But I would like to know the opinion of more people who use it too and if they have a better suggestion to be able to mine by personal computer, it will be welcome !!

Nicehash is a very good multiplatform system for mining with a computer. I will advise using a video card to get a zcash or eth coin. As far as I know, these are now some of the most profitable

Nicehash is a good miner. It puts your mining on autopilot. Profits are maximized by automatic switching to the most profitable algorithm. You can also configure your pc to mine only when it is idle. Payments are made daily. 

Nice Hash Company goes without the definition for everyone who works in mining, it is a giant and very popular mining company, I worked in it for a while and then some problems happened to me and the program stopped working and I don't know what the reason is until now, so I stopped working with the Nice Hash program.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:06 AM, spyaquino said:

About Nicehash platform no knowledge i have but after your post i also do search and if i fond the satisfactory result according tho my mind situation then i join must. I am very thankful to you that you share most important knowledge this new for beginners. 

NiceHash is a great platform to buy or sell mining power. It also a good mining software. When a network is under attack (51%), it's frequently by peoples who rent hashpower from NiceHash. So we can say that NiceHash is a legit and powerful platform.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it because i am a new user.

Relying on a single mining program or system may lead to a great loss, because when you do not try other programs you will not be able to know which program offers the best price, frankly I do not have enough information about Nicehash, but I can advise you to rely on advanced mining hardware, this will earn you better profits Even if the cost is high.

• +3 1