Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this fraudulent site in order to avoid it and learn how to avoid the rest of the fraudulent sites, so be careful not to lose your money and all your knowledge.

• +3 1

In this day and age when the world is progressing rapidly towards "digitalization", its very difficult to save oneself from such attacks...online attacks on your money and privacy. Many of the applications that we install have malicious stuff to hack our private data. 

Thanks you for sharing such important information my friend, we should always be careful when using digital currency because there are alot of hackers in the this new world of cryptocurrencies. 

Thank you, my dear friend, for exposing this site, and I ask everyone who knows any other site that displays it here to expose it and to avoid falling into the trap of fraudsters. Personally, I am not CryptoTolk, and Ibut do not use it, as they have proven their worth. Thank you.

• +2 1

When it sounds too good to be true, then it might be, thanks for this information , its going to help me a lot so thank you so much and God bless you am actually going to check the site and see what is up with it and in the end I will make a certain conclution , but thank you so much for the heads up , its worth it.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear friend, for you alerted us about these fraudulent sites, as there are many fraudsters who send us links in order to join fraudulent sites. These sites make false promises to users in order to steal users' money.
Also, there are some sites that invite users to join them for very little sums of money, and you cannot withdraw those funds until a very, very long period.

• +5 1

You are absolutely right about dude, as cryptocurrency is continuing getting more popularity in the world and so many people are investing in cryptocurrency, also the scammers are always looking for a way to attract us, the members in the world of cryptocurrency in other scam us.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right we should not trust these kind of sites. We should not allowed these sites to our personal data. The scammers can harm our accounts. We should report these sites.

There are many fraudulent sites and fraudulent platforms, and once we send our cryptocurrencies or our private keys we will fall victim to fraud, so we have to search well in the internet and YouTube for any exchange or trading platform before we start dealing with it.

As a beginner
I have a lot of concern about exposure to fraud or theft ... because of lack of information and lack of experience I have
... and that this area is new to me ... so I read a lot about the topics learned and advises to avoid fraud
.... Thank you my friend really useful

Thats really sad that the number of scammers is growing day by day. Even our digital word is most exposed to it. Thanku my dear mate for sharing about thus scammer site this is really helpful.

Yes, you are right. We should be very careful while using any online and crypto sites, Because there are many scamming sites which scam us and steal our assets . 

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice, my dear friend. Of course, yes we must avoid as much as possible these dangerous, fraudulent, domineering sites. We must remain vigilant and vigilant about these fraudulent sites. Good luck.

• +3 1

I thank you for this warning. Knowing the names of fraudulent sites is good. We must pay attention and ask about any work before entering it to make sure of its details. Generally speaking, our forum is considered safe, so we should not be concerned.

• +5 1

Hello dear friends, one of the comrades in the forum provided advice to me about fraud that I must stay away from everything that is fake and suspicious to the greatest extent so that financial fraud does not occur on me or that my account is hacked and my account is stolen. Only you have to be careful and very aware and work rationally and very carefully

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for the advice. Indeed, anyone who makes an investment should not be dragged behind deceptive ads that give illogical numbers compared to what is happening in the market, and always rely on reputable and well-known sites and platforms
  • +2 1

A wonderful topic that you have shared with us is very important, beneficial and useful for us. Those who work with and experience crypto can avoid such scammers and easily understand who the scammers are. You should refrain from buying and selling on any site and you can follow this site if you have the correct price of crypto coins on Yobit exchange site. Must work on trustworthy sites and refrain from working on greedy sites . 

• +1 1

I will advise my fellow members of the crypto currency platform to make reserch and investigation to be able to know which site are legit because there are lot of the site that are been created by the scammers so we should avoid being a victim 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing this information and the name of the site
There are a lot of frauditant sites that spread a wide spread
The mistakes of the states, including they offer great profits on investors
We must all be careful of those sites

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.Scrammers are wise person and they know about our greed for money.Therefore, they give us too much attractive deals that we can't denied that deals but as we click on those deals,our accounts get hacked and we lose our money.Therefore,we don't have to click on any unknown link or message.

Of course, you should not deal with untrustworthy sites, and there are many sites with bad reputations that carry out fraud.  In fact, I have never been exposed to fraud, but day after day I see many publications warning about fraud

Thanks my friend for your valuable information, I think that fraudsters are everywhere and offer very attractive offers to attract members and be able to steal their money, so you must know currency rates and not rush

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice
And share this dangerous website with us, to be more careful, as sites like this can really harm our money

• +2 1

yes my friend I agree and thanks for this amazing topic to talk about in this wonderful platform and forum and good luck  and yes we all should be aware of the scammers and be careful frome them because we have all worked so hard to get to this 

That's right you can now become known as a Lord of the Rings, for you are the only one who can do that. There are also fraudsters who can trap other people and harm them. It would be better if you are making a profit from it and you have the experience to transfer it to another place. So you can avoid damage