Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thanks for sharing this posts on this platform. It safe many people to fit scam from these scammers. There is also alot of other scammers present in the world of crypto we should be careful about that in every single  step...!!

Thank you for being aware of this fraudulent site so that it does not deceive the rest of the members. There are many fraudulent websites and we should always be aware.

Hello dear greetings yes you are right my friend did don't are trapped in scammers because their sole purpose is to target you so be aware and don't make any stupid mistakes in that will harm you in the future because the scammers are here to scam you and Dick all of your coins I hope you understand what I'm going to say and good luck

• +4 1

As you said in your topic, there are many scammers and we cannot mention them all because they increase and change every day from one name to another, so we have to be wary of unreliable sources and control our minds and our thinking.

• +3 1

Scammers are everywhere and it is very difficult for you to figure them out, so the least you can do is to review all the platforms that you find about investment and every other thing related to cryptocurrencies. This would ensure that you are making the right choices.

Yes dear you are absolutely right as the crypto is familiar with it the scammers become more active they make fake site and make new ideas try to scam the people so always stay away from scammers don't share your information  and just do your work.good luck 👍

Yes my dear friend your right as the crypto get popular the scammers scamming methods are also increase it is good for us don't pay head on any scammer offer such as they ask you if you click on this link you get 30 $ free. So, be careful never click on any useful link or never pay head on attractive offers of scammers.

We should not be greedy to get money, as this falls into the trap of fraudulent sites that want to steal our money easily, so we have to be very careful.

Many fraudsters enter the forum as members, but they publish offers and benefits that are false for their fraud operations, and the forum performs clean-up operations for scammers every now and then to control the platform and ensure that it is free from fraud..

Cryptocurrancy scammers are currently everywhere including this forum and we all know that this is not the only website that they do that, when we want to invest the first thing we should do is looking for a legit website and see people's opinions in it and now there are many legit sites that has rates of investing because some are fake.

We must study the sites and projects that we want to invest in, before starting work, as we must make sure of the authenticity of the site and its suitability for investment and profit

Thankyou so much dude! For this healthy and precious advice, I think all the seniors and experienced people should tell us these things so that we can save ourselves from the scam. I will not use this site ever.....!

The world of cryptocurrency is expanding day by day, and with its wide spread, it is natural for fraudsters to multiply and fraudulent sites.  Thank you for alerting us, and in my turn, I warn everyone of the telegram fraudsters, as they are many and strive to steal your money.

Of course, my friend, you should take caution and attention from fraudsters, and you should not trust untrusted or known sites. I want to thank you for this important advice, everyone

Thank you for telling us the way that who we can avoid the scammers the scammers are every smart and they show us the most and shocking offers in which we are trapped. We have to be carefully and we have to follow the advice of the senior members of the forum.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. We should protect ourselves from the scammers they use different methods to trap the begineers so we should be aware before sharing personal data 

The best solution for this, my friend, is to develop our experience and information so that we can distinguish between false offers and hard work or work that actually brings us money. Simply these offers are illogical, for example here in the forum it is logical to take a reward for your information that you provide here to others while it is not logical To take an amount of money without making an effort, and the more our experience, the more difficult it will become for us to deceive, so we must not stop developing ourselves .

• +4 1

Brother you are absolutely right.You warned us about something we were not aware of before.Scammers trap us in the same way that you described in your topic.We need to stay away from such things.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, my friend, the world of coding brings a lot, especially when they make big offers for you, but we should not be attracted, but rather we look for this well. Not everything that is said is true. There are fraudsters. We have to pay attention. 

As the number of fraudsters and fraudulent sites has increased dramatically in recent years, I thank you my friend for sharing this site and warn us about it. We must carefully check any site before taking any action or selling and buying through it so that we do not fall victim to fraud.

• +2 1

I really thank you, my friend, for this advice, and I heard another friend advise me not to work on this site, so I really thank you. If you have any other fraudulent site please show us it

I can't believe how important this post is , many peopl have lost a lot if time and money due to this sites , and It's ruining many people experiences in this site , everyone must take care

Thank you for the warning from this fraudulent site.  Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent sites, and therefore we have to be careful in dealing with such deceptive sites, and we must only trust legitimate platforms.

We have to thank you because you shared this fraudulent site as it was possible for a member of the forum to make a mistake in using this site for conversion, but now I will not use this site because I know that it is a fraud and a fake.  We all have to share our experiences in the forum to benefit everyone.