Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thank you so much for share this amazing knowledge with us. 

It safe many people to fit scam from these scammers. We should be very careful about these scammers. Don't share your information with any person. 

Thank you for submitting this site to us
We must carefully research before making any participation on the sites in order not to fall into the trap of scammers, and we must write strong passwords for our accounts.
Thank you all

i shall be very thankful to my dear mate that you shared your experience with us and develop a great knowledge in our mind and help us to safe from this type of scamp i know various sites like you shared are present but we not believe on them because many of them are all fake it cause to lose our online balance i like just crypto and yobit and it is very trustable and reliable to used.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you should stay away from fraudsters' websites. Beware, my friends. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge and experience. Thank you.

• +1 1

I strongly agree with you. scammers have a convincing style and many beginners they may fall  as a victim , especially with the shows they present. They have a really attractive style, so you should pay close attention to them, and not follow them because they will cause you great losses.

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful information, which benefits from being wary of fraudsters and not trusting such sites .. You should continue to post about fraudsters until people warn of them.

• +2 1

As a new member, I am so happy to see any topic that will advise me how to remain safe and keep my account very secure. These kinds of acts are inhumane and lacks conscience.

We must be very careful before clicking on any site there are lots of scammers in the crypto currency.so take heed before clicking.

These sites can lose all our money. Therefore, we should not work with any site where we do not have experience or confidence.

•  

Yes this the right information you shiard here thank u for informs many of people who don't know anything about it and don't have a enough knowledge to know about them I only  use who's thing that many people use them. 

Thank you for the warning from this fraudulent site.  Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent sites, and therefore we have to be careful in dealing with such deceptive sites, and we must only trust legitimate platforms.

We have to beware of these fraudulent sites because they are deceptive and steal money. Therefore, it is good to use legitimate sites only to transfer money.  Do not throw your money to fraudsters easily.

We have to thank you because you shared this fraudulent site as it was possible for a member of the forum to make a mistake in using this site for conversion, but now I will not use this site because I know that it is a fraud and a fake.  We all have to share our experiences in the forum to benefit everyone.

You are right friend. I am completely agree with you. We should be careful from scammers. Before choosing any site we should  make sure that site must be legit because scammers can steal our personal information. Thank you so much friend for posting such a valuable content.

How bad this is that fraud sites spread quickly we must not trust any site we know nothing about or have not tried anyone expert IML these sites cause big losses especially for people who think they have found a better profit place but do not know that it is a source of theft thank you for your advice and share your information .

Well, in fact, there are many fraudulent sites that we see in our time .. and I would like to thank you for sharing this information because it contains knowledge about this fraudulent site .. I would also advise everyone not to enter sites that offer double profit or people who make promises in that. .. They are fraudsters .. I thank the people who provided their experience in the subject of fraud, for what makes us know more and learn from their experiences .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Any beginner or newbie that read this post will clearly be guided on what to do. Staying away from big offers is not really ideal. We just have to make sure that we know that most of this offers are scam. 

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and important advice. I think that beginners like us need these advice because obscene profit offers one temptation.
I hope that we will not be subject to fraud
Good luck

On 4/11/2020 at 7:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Informative post friend... You do a good job because many of the members start investing without any research or surveys of the site in which they are going to invest. They invest a big portion 9f there savings on the site in the fake of high profits then other sites but they don't think that why they are giving more profit as compared to others.. This is the main point.. If the site is pay high profits as compared to other sites then its means that this will be tha scam with you.. So be aware from such a sites and never invest here for profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your advice
It is good that we were informed of this information in order not to fall into fraud and to be more careful
Good luck everyone

• +5 1

There are many such scammers in the crypto world.So my advice to new beginners to first get the knowledge about the platform and then do your further activities in investment.Don't randomly trust anyone and invest your money with them.Be aware of scammers.

Hello friends.There are several mails and offers that are being received by me regarding the flash earning from less time from bitcoins That's why I only use the most popular, though there are many cheaper things but I do not trust. It is still best to be careful and find out before investing or participating.thanks for read my comment

Thank you very much for this information, you have the right, dear, that the scamming Methods vary and grow and their forms change daily, so we have to ask and make sure a lot before starting anything new.

Good morning my dear friends ..

My friends, make sure to pay attention to everyone who is a fraudster and a fraudster and hides with the available charity mask. They seek to deceive, deceive us, and steal our money and what we have. Be vigilant. Do not allow them to steal your money from you.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +3 1

Yes we should always be careful with the kind of site we always visit as we know that most of the site are been made by the scammers to be able to hacked our account I will advise us to try to make reserch and investigation on the particular site we want to visit in order not to fall a victim