Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thank you for advising us on that scam website! Definitely there are a lot of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency so it is really important for us to be always updated and aware of the latest news or else we will definitely fall for the schemes of the scammers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes scammers make such a talented post so that they will attract you for that so we have to far away from that so that will be good because we have to work hard here and don't be with them and don't face any scam we have to work by our own research..

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure @Ridam this is a good upgrade in paypal, but it would be better if they'll add this service to all paypal users not only for U.S users. 

@Calvinpriva Sure the territory of Crypto access through PayPal will increased. Soonee US will be the leading example and other countries will also be added to the list. 

They have also said pay with Crypto options is being Available probably on 2021. After that we won't need to exchange Crypto to fiat anymore. 

Screenshot_2020-10-22-18-31-52-583_com.twitter.android.jpg

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Sure the territory of Crypto access through PayPal will increased. Soonee US will be the leading example and other countries will also be added to the list. 

They have also said pay with Crypto options is being Available probably on 2021. After that we won't need to exchange Crypto to fiat anymore. 

Thank for this info @Ridam . This will be very good because there are many people who waited for this feature in Paypal for a long time, finally, they listened to their users! I hope there will be an increase in new users in Paypal because they added crypto.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thank for this info @Ridam . This will be very good because there are many people who waited for this feature in Paypal for a long time, finally, they listened to their users! I hope there will be an increase in new users in Paypal because they added crypto.

On the Q2 of this year, there were 346M active users of PayPal worldwide (Source)It clearly shows how big Crypto currency will get benefits from this update. And @Calvinpriva Those who weren't using PayPal for Crypto transaction will start using PayPal so the userbase will increase significantly.

Also there will be Learn Crypto feature for those who are new to the Crypto field.

Screenshot_2020-10-22-11-04-02-842_com.twitter.android.jpg

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

These type of exchanges should be banned. Most of the exchanges closed are usually because they fall prey to scammers. But these websites which themselves are scammers continue to loot people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

28 minutes ago, Ridam said:

On the Q2 of this year, there were 346M active users of PayPal worldwide (Source)It clearly shows how big Crypto currency will get benefits from this update. And @Calvinpriva Those who weren't using PayPal for Crypto transaction will start using PayPal so the userbase will increase significantly.

Also there will be Learn Crypto feature for those who are new to the Crypto field.

@Ridam Lol! 346M active users are a huge number! Surely this would be a huge profit for cryptocurrencies from just one wallet! Paypal has good security, but I think now they have to improve their security because there will be a huge increase in users.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

8 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Ridam Paypal has good security, but I think now they have to improve their security because there will be a huge increase in users.

@Calvinpriva Some time back PayPal was hiring Blockchain Engineers and I believe sure they will come with strong security measures and aware of possible Crypto attacks. As the service will be custodial, we won't get private keys but I believe PayPal so there would be  no issues at least for me.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva Some time back PayPal was hiring Blockchain Engineers and I believe sure they will come with strong security measures and aware of possible Crypto attacks. As the service will be custodial, we won't get private keys but I believe PayPal so there would be  no issues at least for me.

@Ridam This means everything will still be good for Paypal users just as always. Maybe we can pay for products using crypto in Paypal too because there are many markets using Paypal, maybe they will accept crypto payments. There will be many benefits for sure!

• +3 1

Yes, thank you for this statement, so that the forum members avoid the swindling process through these sites, which have become widespread in recent times, so you should always pay attention to these fraudulent sites.

15 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Ridam This means everything will still be good for Paypal users just as always. Maybe we can pay for products using crypto in Paypal too because there are many markets using Paypal, maybe they will accept crypto payments. There will be many benefits for sure!

@Calvinpriva All is good but they have said we won't be able to Send Crypto from one PayPal account to another (Currently) which seems a downside. But as the userbase of PayPal is huge and new people who haven't known Crypto yet will be introduced to Bitcoin and Crypto world that's why I see this news as bullish. How do you take it? 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

The truth is we need to really be sure of everything that we are putting up a good thing is to make sure that you are able towork as hard and be sure to avoid this kind of scammers there are so many and they will steal your money scammers know how to change everything they keep on getting new changes everyday and in the end it becomes very difficult to really get them out of our systems

• +2 1
  • +3 1

many peoples try to scammer with different ways so don't be greedy i have get lose many time one time when i buy bitcoin he tell me I will give you double of bitcoin and i become greedy then i buy bitcoin ore he did not sent me bitcoin but I have sent him money with out any clarification 

• +1 1

13 minutes ago, Gideon$ said:

@Calvinpriva Thanks for the alert about scam site and these type of sites there are many out there I used to come across them and luckily I didn't have enough money by then otherwise,I could have been scammed because i had much interest in them,its good I know the truth about them now and other scam sites are cloud mining,we need to be careful with them I have heard that many of them are scammers.

You are welcome brother @Gideon$ such sites will attract a lot of people with their fake offers. We have to be extra-careful because many already lose their money because those scammers. We can earn a lot from trading if we will learn all the basics.

• +2 2

53 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Calvinpriva All is good but they have said we won't be able to Send Crypto from one PayPal account to another (Currently) which seems a downside. But as the userbase of PayPal is huge and new people who haven't known Crypto yet will be introduced to Bitcoin and Crypto world that's why I see this news as bullish. How do you take it? 

@Ridam Same ideas. This will bring a lot of people into crypto world so it is exciting news, they should make it possible quickly for Paypal user transactions from one user to another. But I hope everything will work perfectly because we know there are already blockchain engineers behind this!

• +1 1

Yes, there are a lot of fraudulent sites, and you should beware of them in order not to lose your money. Before using any site, you must read several explanations on it, proof of withdrawal in YouTube, and texts provided by professionals in this field, or you can publish a topic here and benefit from members so as not to lose your money on fraudulent sites.

• +1 1

We know that there are many scammer in the crypto world... Who all time stolen money and do try all time scam.. So we should all careful to scammer..  

On 4/11/2020 at 3:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Thanks for drawing our attention into this dubious website that defraud people we should always be careful and self conscious from this kind of people.

it is too unfortunate that some of us still fall to this kind of scammers trap. How can someone promise us such a huge return on investment in such a short time and we fall for it. It is true that we all have dreams but we should not allow greed to becloud our sense of reasoning. Remain blessed for sharing this info!

yo man, you are absolutely right. scammers are everywhere, as bitcoin ad other crypto cureecies are becoming famous day by day, scammers are getting new traps as well. your info regarding this is really helpful. once i also going to fall in this trap. but somehow, i got safe..

It is simple and easy to fall in to the hand of scammers and fraudulent if you don't becareful because they have many method to scam you so open and shine your eyes very well to avoid falling in scammers

Thank you my friend for sharing this information and your experiences here. It is good not to deal with this fraudulent site, as there are multiple fraud methods. I hope all members benefit from this topic.

in popular, while any user or man or woman running inside the subject of buying and selling and proudly owning cryptocurrencies sees any website online that offers massive amounts of money and gives appealing offers to invest in it without effort or return, it's far a hundred% scam, and also you must live far from it and not get involved in it.