Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Thank you for cautioning all the members on the scams to avoid and also how to avoid them and I would also like to tell everyone to stay away from untrusted websites as they are out to steal crypto currency.

always remember the golden rule for detecting a scam, if it is too good to be true, then it probably is a scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thank you for drawing our attention to this site, and this is a huge mark up that they are willing to pay you and to be honest i think that this in itself is a clear indication that it is a scam because it is too good to be true. why would they pay so much for a bitcoin if they can buy it cheaper elsewhere. anyway, a good way to see a scam is to always do research on a site, especially sites like this and the best way to do is to check reviews of people on forums and other sites as these are often quite accurate.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I never trying such kind of platform for buying and selling Crypto currency , because mostly times they're doing scam to its user . scamers always used attractive offers to scam the users .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You should conduct a search on any site before dealing with it and when dealing with any site should be done with great caution in order not to be exposed to fraud

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/11/2020 at 3:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

Thanks for sharing us with this reminder o don't know why in the internet crypto site is one of the highest site that produce most scammers.

11 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

In fact, there are a lot of fraud sites that I've wasted a lot of time on.
New members should be alerted from phishing scams.

That's right beware on that so you can avoid lost and unexpected hacking of your account. 

Also don't trust unfamiliar apps easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this on the forum so that all members are wary of this exchange, in fact there are a lot of these fraudulent sites and you should be very careful and do more verification and research before dealing with any of them. It is also very useful to publish this information here so that everyone can benefit.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

In crypto world, the risky part is that if you fall to a scam site that will steal your information or waste your effort. As a beginner i'm lucky enough to be here in cryptotalk since it is the ebst way to start in crpyto world by reading discussions here in forum. You can also identify scanners by just heir advertising style, if it's too good to be true, then it's a bait. 

I have heard a lot about this site and unfortunately he has stolen a lot of user money so we have to be always careful because the encryption world contains a very large number of fraudulent sites that aim to steal users and it will be very good to design a site that displays all the fraudulent sites inside it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In general, when any user or person working in the field of trading and owning cryptocurrencies sees any site that offers large amounts of money and offers attractive offers to invest in it without effort or return, it is 99% scam, and you should stay away from it and not get involved in it.

On 4/12/2020 at 3:53 PM, yaser musa said:

The scammers are everywhere. And in a number of ways, shapes and methods.
You just have to pay attention when dealing with websites, bots and applications

Yhat true, scammers are always there and they are always activie in the world of crypto, you have to be careful on trying some websites. Scammers are commonly creating a fake websites which is rally looks like an original website. You have to be careful withy hat always check the reviews.

This is a good post and also a warning for us newbies here my friend and you content was very informative so that we can easily understand what you are pointing on your content. I would make this as a guideline whenever I will looking for some other sites that I should invest my money and I will avoid this kind of website.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

When it sounds too good to be true, then it might be, thanks for this information , its going to help me a lot so thank you so much and God bless you am actually going to check the site and see what is up with it and in the end I will make a certain conclution , but thank you so much for the heads up , its worth it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Moontong said:

Yhat true, scammers are always there and they are always activie in the world of crypto, you have to be careful on trying some websites. Scammers are commonly creating a fake websites which is rally looks like an original website. You have to be careful withy hat always check the reviews.

Just be careful to avoid falling into the scam of those who have bad intentions especially in your account information. Don't trust people easily especially to unfamiliar sites yo avoid loss. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't easily trust crypto sites especially if I don't yet read reviews about those sites because i know many sites existing now just to scam its user. We should be more vigilant in this times to avoid being scam.

Thank you for exporting, as these sites are abundant in the internet and designed to steal people's money, I advise everyone here to transfer their funds through the Yobit platform only.

The scams are everywhere in the forum, here through unhelpful topics, as well as on the Internet Through the various sites that make impressive offers for money and their goal is theft. Unfortunately, the majority of those who make these mistakes are beginners And who do not have enough experience .

Nobody wants to get into trouble and get all their funds taken away by scammers, but being aware about the ongoing scams, also you may be next target. No any data in this internet world are secure, even the worthy companies like facebook, twitter, google are not secured enough to trust and they can also not guarantee that all your data are protected. Nobody knows where are all your datas are going, recently twitter was seems to be vulnurable with social engineering attacks, and it shows how weak the todays social medias are, the hackers only need a small loophole to get into this, and in no time they can have access to all your data, and your private informations.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend, I thank you for this post because I am a new member in this forum and I will be careful and we have to warn all of us and not fall into the trap

Cryptocurrency world is full of scammers nowadays and for that reason we all have to be extra careful with the type of exchanger we join this days because you can loss you money to them if you don't make good research before joining them. We have the likes of yobit exchanger and also Binance exchanger that have earned good reputation from many users so let's make use of such sites to avoid loss.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes scammers have many ways and many people will be attracted to buy bitcoins at a lower price so that they can earn good profit. But we should be careful with those lower prices.

Scammers have many way of cheating people in cryptocurrency world which make them use both exchangers and also wallets. Whenever you want to join an exchanger i will suggest you look for popular ones like yobit,Binance, kucoin and coinbase because for sure everyone knows that they are good not scam site and when it comes to the aspect of wallets is suggest you go for blockchain wallet because they are legit and we'll secured.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Its true that in  crypto world has now lot of scam which YOU cant imagine and especially invest and exchange site is most scam.. Usually investment site said you will get double profit if you invest here that is scam and exchange site said we will take low fee from your transaction Which is also scam.. So we must need to be careful about it