Don't fall into a scammer trap! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

yes dear no doubt as crpto world is gaining fame as well scammers and scamming methods are increasing. We can do one thing which is caring and proper research before using anything new. 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

Thank you for sharing this dangerous site for members to avoid, these fraudulent sites, if there is a site to classify fraudulent sites from honest sites in order to avoid them completely, thanks again my dear brother.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

You are right.Sites like this one can really harm your money.We should ignore such sites and report them so that such scammers can be removed from the google.Don't be greedy so that you can save your money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Maroua said:

Thank you for sharing this dangerous site for members to avoid, these fraudulent sites, if there is a site to classify fraudulent sites from honest sites in order to avoid them completely, thanks again my dear brother.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 4

Basically at this moment some users will actually fall for such, especially when they are relatively new on the use of Crypto, as having to earn more and more will kind of be the driving force on their main target on

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I actually had that question and was willing to ask. There are several mails and offers that are being received by me regarding the flash earning from less time from bitcoins.  Thank you for giving me this clarity as i will now not fall for such.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, marchal87 said:

Thank you for this topic, you deserve a good reputation that mentioning these sites is very useful, especially for novice members, in order to stay away from them.

Thanks friend, i real appreciate it. We have to be careful because scammers are everywhere.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, i think all of members here are being ready for this kind of problem because they are securing their coins from this kind of people, thanks for reminding us for this to avoid being scammed. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. Really, these incredible offers cannot be trusted. These sites can lose all our money. Therefore, we should not work with any site where we do not have experience or confidence.

Thanks for sharing  this posts on this platform.  It safe many  people  to fit scam from these scammers. There is also alot of other  scammers  present in the world  of crypto  we should be careful  about  that in every  step.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

On 4/11/2020 at 5:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

scam.thumb.JPG.ff0f2de250f4a872457a671b106fb0de.JPG

If course I know this kind of scamming trick, and many beginners should be falling to this trap because of greedy of high income within a short time. So guys let's just be carefully on site that's we decide to use.

• +2 1

Yes you right there is many of exchanges and website just a scammers , and the try to take your money, so my friend you have to be careful , before investing your money you have to cherche hard about this exchange, is really important. For me the best exchange platforms , is yobit or Binance. 

• +1 2
  • +2 4

On 4/11/2020 at 10:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Just a a little advice, there have been many crypto sites this days and among all those there are also scam sites in both sections including exchanges and wallets. I want to share one exchange site that you should never use it.. Its known as changehing (www.changehigh.com) they promise to give exchange your bitcoins to paypal in high rates than all other exchanges, but they will just steal your money. Many people have lost their money with it according to trustpoint review.. They will pay you 7800.$ for 1 BTC while the normal price is 6800.$ look this picture.. we should be very careful when choosing crypto stes.

Just don't believed to words that's too good to be true just like they give you 1 BTC if you do that or something just like that because i told you, that is completely scam. Always do your own research just like that to make sure what they said to you. 

• +2 2

Like the above mentioned exchange there are alot of such scam sites out there. Not only exchanges but also sites that boast to pay but do not pay any actual money. High withdraw limits, asking for your keys and insignificant payrolls are some of the points you can remember to identify such scams. Its a scary world out there and everybody wants your money so be careful be critical to what you get into.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60-3.png

Fraud sites are highly available these days and in all areas of business
So we have to pay attention to it as much as possible. Thank you for this alert, my friend. I hope everyone will stay away from this site and all fraudulent sites.

It is a great advice for everyone here, there are so many scammers out there. Be careful, be wise and do not give easily your personal information and do not click suspicious websites.

• +2 2

Thanks my friend for sharing this information, we should always be careful when dealing with currency , better to deal with known sites even if fee was a bit high or you can try the unknown site with a very little amount of money but for me i wouldn't go for the second option

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Thank you for sharing this advice, of course we are exposed to many scammers and hackers, the internet is the best way to earn an extra money but at same time is the best way for scammers to scam people. So be attentive and careful.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/11/2020 at 5:34 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

What the hell? That is totally scam and steal! No one would ever buy Bitcoin at a price which is 1000$ more expensive than the original price!

Thanks for notifying us about this.

• +2 1

Thanks to share this scam site so early because this type sites no one easily not trace, because their offers look like genuine and so many members attract, because they offers huge percent of profit but you really good job to give the site information, and so many member not join this scam site.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Indeed, we must be careful about that. Before clicking any site, which you absolutely don't know, you should take care about it. As above mentioned don't fall into a scammer trap.

• +1 3

On 4/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

Yes, we must be very careful when dealing with the sites on the Internet because the sites have some good and bad ones
Especially when we place our money on sites, we must know who the site is and how reliable it is in order not to fall victim to one of the cyber fraudsters.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

Thanks for sharing. There are obviously lots of scams in the cryptocurrency world. so do exchange websites and wallets and coins. That's why I only use the most popular, though there are many cheaper things but I do not trust. It is still best to be careful and find out before investing or participating.