Don't fall into a scammer trap! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Don't fall into a scammer trap!

Your post is full of benefit for everyone and warns of fraud sites
That resort to fraud to make money
We have to be careful and pay attention

Thank you. I have seen some of websites that act very strange with the price and this if make it look that it is an offer for us to make good trade we must not become victim to this and not make quick change in the plan we are have when we see this happens. It is a scam and can steal all our money so we are have to be very careful when we are have these fake price.

There are a lot of scammers which believe that some people are inattentive, so they easily can lose their money and sad that it`s true. Morevoer, today scammers are very smart and sometimes they come up with very difficult schemes. Please be careful, when you have a deal with own money. Send it only by trusted methods 

Thank you for sharing this good information in the encrypted currency market. There are a lot of scammers who are trying to steal money. You must rely on greed because that will make you an easy catch for scammers

First we have to deal with fake websites and even when we find a good website then it becomes difficult to avoid the scammers in this website. We must be content in every way and try to avoid scammers.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, especially for beginners. Not all of the free games and other published games open them immediately without checking the source. So first, check the source.

Thank you, my friend, for this important aspect. There are many fake sites that seek fraud, fraud and taking money. We must avoid and report them so as not to harm others.

Thank you for warning us about this site, we must ask about any site before we register with it, and we are not drawn to sites that give a lot of currencies in exchange for registering with them, because they are definitely fraudulent and we must avoid them

Yes you are right in your point of view dear member that be saved from the scammers and the cheater people so in this way you can save your accounts and also money.

First of all, thank you very much for warning us.  We should never invest in a site that is greedy. First we need to know well about our site then we have to reach a right decision. My dear friend, we must always beware of fraud and fake sites. Thank you.

You should always try to avoid scams as they are going to hold you back. You should always make sure to consult with your friends and other members of the forum so that we can sort things out together.

As we know cryptotalk is getting famous so the number of scammers are increasing day by day.We have beware from getting into scammers trap.We should first Investigate and then take another step.

Scammers target mostly in beginner. And they easily fall in to their trap. They first contact through any social accounts and ask to click link or they show their fake trading plans and fake profit. So every beginners should be more careful while interacting with the unknown persons.

Hello I wish you all are doing very well there gentleman you are very right about the scammers camera on triple sides is days and mung all those terrorist camp sites in both section including exchanges and trading

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this advice with the members. Before investing in any site, we must make sure of its legitimacy and take expert advice to ensure that we are not a victim of fraud. There are many fraudulent sites that we must beware well of

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right.

There are some scammers in this forum that cheat with you .

They can stole your account and get money from this.so avoid from these people.

God bless you all ♥️

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing information yes you are right we should not following spammers then we should virgin according to the rules and regulations of stock in that way we will able to earn a lot of money

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this type of information with us about this scam site. I think before investing in any crypto site, we should carry out a research about the site, and seek for expert advice. 

Yes you are right.We should save ourselves from the scammers.Especially it is very important for the newbies.We should not accept following message from the unknown friends.Besides we should not open any email from the unknown and doubtful source.

There are lots of scammers in the crypto systems and you should try to avoid them by researching well and reading people's review. You have to stay away from sites that promise you big ROI because they would not last long. You should instead invest into yourself.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Thanks for telling me this, I am a beginner and have not yet known anything about scammers to help me. I will avoid these sites so that I do not fall into their traps.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, that fraud and fraud sites have become many, so I prefer to deal with well-known and trusted sites, although the yobit platform takes a slightly higher fee than the rest of the platforms, but its credibility suffices for me, so I advise you and everyone to deal with it, may God help you

@Calvinpriva

• +2 1

Thank you, friend, for this warning before we make a huge mistake. Especially we beginners, I ask that you always warn us about these sites in the future, and I thank you for this statement.

Well said my mate. Nowadays there are many scammers are growing up toward this generation. And also stolling many amounts an account of our fault. Be aware about on that. Very thanks for sharing this relevant and informative information to us. 

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. Of course there are scammers who deceive people. Your advice will be very useful to beginners.

• +3 1