CryptoArt&HandMade©5Ksana - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
5ksana

CryptoArt&HandMade©5Ksana

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

❤❤❤Welcome everybody, who interested creativity and interested to decorate this world and to make him more beautiful!❤❤❤

 

My name is Aksana (5Ksana) and I am a professional master of creating jewelry, elements of decor, production of clothes in individual orders in different techniques and much more. I try that my works were beautiful and touched hearts of people what they would be wanted to be repeated or got for themselves, for decoration of the apartment, for the beloved kids, etc. I have a degree in "Design" .In this area I am working more than 15 years.

I want to present you the items of decor, designed by me. I create exclusive things for several years. All items are designed with love and bring positive emotions, both to adults, and kids. All works are hand-made, and comprise only ecologically natural materials.

 

CryptoArt&HandMade:

My products on social networks:

Twiiter

Instagram

 

spacer.png

 

 

MyCollages (25).jpg

MyCollages (24).jpg

MyCollages (23).jpg

MyCollages (21).jpg

MyCollages (20).jpg

MyCollages (19).jpg

bitcoin-house-5Ksana.jpg

Edited by 5ksana
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for sharing those beautiful arts things crafts, it seems good and related to logo of cryptocurrency, but I think you need to introduce the details about the goal of your promotion like place where you sale them, maybe be there are who are interested in buy them, and maybe you will sell them in cryptocurrency...etc

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Kryptex App    CSO Every 60 minutes             AuroraMine           0.00135 ETH every 24 Hours!

 vixes468x60.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stuntdila said:

they are some nice looking crafts. are those hand made by you. by the way I would like to know are these things are for sale. if it is what are the prices and where do you ship them. which materials do you use for making these things. finally I would like to say you keep creating those cool art works.

Thanks! I use only natural and natural materials: wood, 100% cotton, felt and others.

You can buy them here:

https://market.modultrade.com/profile/913

8 hours ago, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing those beautiful arts things crafts, it seems good and related to logo of cryptocurrency, but I think you need to introduce the details about the goal of your promotion like place where you sale them, maybe be there are who are interested in buy them, and maybe you will sell them in cryptocurrency...etc

All my artwork:

 

Condition: MINT 100%
HandMade by 5Ksana
Location: Belarus
Delivery: International - Free (DHL).
I accept cryptocurrency as payment.

 

You can buy them here.

 

https://market.modultrade.com/profile/913

  • +5 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12.04.2020 at 18:41, 5ksana said:

You can send me a private message on

Twitter https://twitter.com/5Ksana

Instagram https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/

 

Here I make my site 5Kana https://5ksana.art/   but there’s no time for it, because now I’m doing free Two-Layered DIY Masks for children! 100% cotton! https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1246702235276529665?s=20

 

 

 

 

 

EU0q_z8XYAAn9Mt.jpg

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow you art and creativity seems to be really good. Those were a real masterpiece . The bitcoin designs were also really good. But one thing is that it is not the place to promote your creativity because it is only made for crypto users and many may not have interest your art.

  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.04.2020 at 11:53, Binjit said:

Nice to hear that you are one artist,and master of jewelry maker i see your home made product 
its really good looking and one of good art and glad to know now you making mask of children
how to buy those product you have any website ?

Thanks for good words.! here is my site: https://5ksana.art/   but there are still not all products. Many social media products: https://www.instagram.com/5ksana_handmade/    https://twitter.com/5Ksana  https://www.pinterest.com/5ksana0486/

18 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

Wow you art and creativity seems to be really good. Those were a real masterpiece . The bitcoin designs were also really good. But one thing is that it is not the place to promote your creativity because it is only made for crypto users and many may not have interest your art.

Thank you, but I hope that there are buyers from the crypto community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are looking beautiful. You have made these stuffs very creatively. Keep making this beautiful stuffs. You may sell them on the online store. If you like Crypto currency then you may find out a Crypto base online shopping where you can sell them if it is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 7:53 PM, 5ksana said:

❤❤❤Welcome everybody, who interested creativity and interested to decorate this world and to make him more beautiful!❤❤❤

 

My name is Aksana (5Ksana) and I am a professional master of creating jewelry, elements of decor, production of clothes in individual orders in different techniques and much more. I try that my works were beautiful and touched hearts of people what they would be wanted to be repeated or got for themselves, for decoration of the apartment, for the beloved kids, etc. I have a degree in "Design" .In this area I am working more than 15 years.

I want to present you the items of decor, designed by me. I create exclusive things for several years. All items are designed with love and bring positive emotions, both to adults, and kids. All works are hand-made, and comprise only ecologically natural materials.

 

CryptoArt&HandMade:

My products on social networks:

Twiiter

Instagram

 

spacer.png

 

 

MyCollages (25).jpg

MyCollages (24).jpg

MyCollages (23).jpg

MyCollages (21).jpg

MyCollages (20).jpg

MyCollages (19).jpg

bitcoin-house-5Ksana.jpg

To be honest these crafts are really great. You are really good at your work. I wish you great success ahead my dear friend. I'm a student so i don't have my own money to purchase it. 


Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This crafts are very beautiful and i have liked them, are they for sale and where can we get them? That is another way to promote bitcoin by using crafts like those and its a way to increase your income too by selling them.


Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

This crafts are very beautiful and i have liked them, are they for sale and where can we get them? That is another way to promote bitcoin by using crafts like those and its a way to increase your income too by selling them.

Thank! You can look at my site: https://5ksana.art/category/cryptoart/

 

Here you can buy:

[AUCTION] Geometric Coin Sculptures «BITCOIN-SYMBOL OF THE MODERN WORLD» 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/101656-auction-geometric-coin-sculptures-«bitcoin-symbol-of-the-modern-world»/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work!  I think I'll need to be a bit more bitcoin rich before I could spend money on crypto-related art (or display it in my home) but I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03.06.2020 at 17:20, ProjectJourneyman said:

Nice work!  I think I'll need to be a bit more bitcoin rich before I could spend money on crypto-related art (or display it in my home) but I like it.

Thank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a lot of creativity in your work. Congratulations!! Do you ship worldwide? I loved BTC, I see that the crypto world also catches your attention and your business would also promote payment with cryptocurrency. Excellent!!!. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good products and you are really talented mam! They are very attractive to any crypto currencies trader or user to buy them and put them at home or business. Wishing you all the best in your business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[AUCTION] The painting-embroidery « Phoenix»  https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1292352028543524866?s=20

I believe that everything will be fine in my country soon and people will be alive and well!

The money from the sale of my painting will go to pay fines, the work of lawyers,medicines and the rehabilitation of the wounded during the suppression of protests in Belarus!   https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/11/belarus-protesters-incited-to-change-tact-for-third-night-of-demonstrations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...