Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

My friend, there isn't any risk on cryptotalk if you worked according the rules and instructions the supervisors put them for us ,if your topics are good and useful and don't break the rules,don't feel with risk.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes there are still some risk here like there are some members who do scam here and most of them posting unknown link. 

I fall into their scam once but gladly I secure my account before they have an access. 

Just beware on what kind of people you going to trust.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I didn't understand what's you really want to describe . there isn't any risk while you using cryptotalk . this is perfect platform to gain some knowlege and money here . remember , if you didn't follow guidelines properly then you maybe suffer from some trouble here .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There is indeed some risks attached to Cryptotalk forum this days because recently you will see some unknown people sending you private message attached with a link of some investment site, please ignore them because they are scammers and also avoid clicking on the links that you have no idea about because they have many ways of deceiving people.

For me there is no risk in this forum this was a friendly forum that all of us can earn in here when we finish our first 100 important post but you will face problems here if you don't understand and follow the rules here So I suggest that you must read that rules here before going on your journey here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no risk with this forum, the only thing that can be considered as risky are those members which are scammers, for every forum, there is always a scammer.

• +1 1

The question in your mind is how there is risk in this forum. I can challenge and say there is no risk in this forum. If you post with all the rules of this forum then you have no risk. If there is even a small risk, then the risks can be overtaken by posting good quality post.   

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Helo friend defenetly you have small risk in this cryptotack. So don't worry it's simple to reduce your risk your comments are also mostly topic related and useful comments to provide.and any unknown activities don't start this if you will reach the safe zoon without huge risk. 

• -2 1
  • +3 1

So far so good since when I joined this forum there is no any risk in this campaign it's simple, informative and educative to members. Unless you talk of risk involve in trading crypto coins in any given exchange, one need to be well equipped in knowledge, experience, skills, strategies before going in to trading to avoid unnecessary loose 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What do you mean by risk? If you mean to be subjected to a ban or get warning points, then this is very likely, and the reason is such a matter, for example, without any specific idea or clear question. And the danger may reach the final ban if the work is not beneficial and good

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is no risk in cryptotalk as far as you will adhere to these rules:

1.construct useful topics and post.

2.Making 100 character per post.

3.Avoid creating multiple account.

4. Avoid making useless contents.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

I never thought if there would be any risks in a forum. Maybe the only risk in cryptotalk is to be banned because you will stay out of this campaign and you will miss great benefits.

• +1 3

The only risk here is trusting unknown person easily, be careful because we can't make sure they real intention. Also beware on some scam that you may encounter here because there are few members who doing spam and scam here. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, kitekite24 said:

For me there is no risk in this forum this was a friendly forum that all of us can earn in here when we finish our first 100 important post but you will face problems here if you don't understand and follow the rules here So I suggest that you must read that rules here before going on your journey here.

I agree with you. So far in my 9 months working here I don't experience of being scammed by other members or of what links they provided, actually this forum is beginner friendly it help you to learn things about Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

What do you mean by dangerous Do you risk losing your account here? The answer is yes, if you do not abide by the rules and work hard, you may be subject to a ban Either the risk of being hacked or stolen! It depends on you and how careful you are not to share your information with others.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Which type of risk you taking? because in this forum.we can't see any risk, if we breaks forum guidelines then our account face some risk sometimes our account ban, if we work under these guidelines then its not risky for our account.

• +1 1

here in this forum all thing is clear, in the first you should be read and understand all rules of this forum, the risk what you talk about it is to breaking any rules and automatically you get a warning alert or you will be banne.

• +1 2

On 6/25/2020 at 7:10 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Actually there are some risks and one of them are those who do scam here where in some members posting links without knowing that some of them are click bait which I experienced one before. 

So beware. 

Yes mate, other members do this kind of thing. Adding links that is totally a scam or going to hack us. I experienced that too before and its such a bad experience. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

The only risk I know in cryptotalk forum is getting your account banned which will automatically disallow you account from receiving payment from the campaign, to stop that harm I will suggest you avoid-:

- Copy and paste.

- Having multiple accounts.

- Useless posts.

- Plagiarism.

- And make sure each of your posts contains at least 100 characters.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I actually dont understand what you are doing and even asking but there is no risk in cryptotalk in fact we just get rewarded with information and token , so true there is no risk but the best is to acutally enjoy being around here thats all 

• +1 1

First explain your topic goodly with useful   information.. By the way,you might mean is there has any risk of lose our crypto talk account then my ans will be no.. Becuase this forum security is enough strong but you need to be aware about it.. Like first you need to set up strong Password then you must enable 2fa security system for your Account          

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:30 AM, xpertt said:

The only risk I know that you can occur or obtain in this forum is getting your post deleted or the worst is you were getting banned from this forum, and there are some ways that you can avoid those things, first is you just need to post high quality constructive post, second is you just need to follow the rules, if you follow that for sure you are safe in this forum.

Yes you are correct in this reply that you did in this topic. The only risk that we can encounter here is if we get a warning points or worse getting our account ban and it is only comes to you when you don't follow the rules here. So, make time to read, memorize and understand the rules very well for you to not encounter that risk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, malik6314193 said:

What's about risk you are talking. If your talking risk of being ban on the forum then definitely it is. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned. 

That's one of the possible risk here that's why we need to be careful on our actions and let's do what's right to avoid receiving violation points that may lead for us to be ban here. Let's be a good member that always follow the rules. 

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:35 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

First explain your topic goodly with useful   information.. By the way,you might mean is there has any risk of lose our crypto talk account then my ans will be no.. Becuase this forum security is enough strong but you need to be aware about it.. Like first you need to set up strong Password then you must enable 2fa security system for your Account          

You are right, this forum security is strong. But there are other ways to lose cryptotalk account, like revealing your login details to a stranger or also having malware on the device used to access this forum. And like you said, using 2FA will be good enough for maximum security. 

• +1 2

If you mean risk in the forum, just follow the rules and guidelines and stay away from the scammers, you will be safe

For stakes outside the forum, that will depend on the country you are from

• +1 2
  • +3 1