Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

There's no risk in cryptotalk as a matter of fact this forum can teach you on how you can avoid risk in the cryptoworld. This forum can help you to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.

The matter is clear, I mean, respect the rules and stay away from repeating the positions that are already in the forum. Also, respect the time that separates you between a posting out and the next post, I mean, you publish without interruption and between each post and another post 3 minutes if you try to post before the end of the time period and you repeat the order several times is given points points

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Personally i do not believe that there is any risk that is associated with this forum, and that is for the simple reason that there is no deposit required in order to earn from the forum and your respective posts. Instead it is a way to earn, and therefore there is no risk factor to be mitigated. In fact, i believe that this is one of the safest and most legit ways t earn crypto at the moment. The only risk would be the fluctuation of the value of bitcoin earned due to crypto price volatility, but this is true with any currency.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

What kind of risk are you referring to? I think the only risk we can experience here when we don't review some suggestions of other members here. Even though they suggest some kind of sites or apps, we should double check it to avoid being scammed.

There is no danger in this forum and anything suspicious or harmful to members. Moderators delete it and for this reason, do not worry about this forum. You are completely safe.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

I don't know how there can be risk in crypto talk because you don't invest any money all what you are require to do is fulfill the terms and conditions of the forum by strictly heard to the rules.

What is the risk in this forum do you mean?
Only you must adhere to the rules of this forum and provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.

This forum is to help people understand cryptocurrencies well.

The only risk you will come across in cryptotalk forum is the risk of getting banned. Besides warning points and the probability of ban, there is no other threats or risks in cryptotalk. There are a few scams that are posted here and there but the admins and mods are efficient to bring them down.

468x60-3.png

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Yes deer as new my opinion don't matters but,you need to check our all guided rules by cripto talk and most impotant dont doble post or coppy paste ,sharing a link is inappropriate so be aware before its too late

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

There's no risk here in Crypto unless you broke the rules and regulations of the forum. The risk of getting ban is only the risk here. So don't post a non sense post, always be informative users and keep the environment clean and green. Happy posting everyone!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Okay am not really sure what are the risks you are talking about but I do believe the risk that we are taking today are to make sure that we have something that we can work with the right idea being , investing in cryptocurrency , that works perfectly and the good effort is to maintain an investment portfolio

Yes there are, there are some members who do scamming here especially those who put an unknown link in their post. 

I encountered once before but gladly I surpassed those kind of hacking. 

Beware on those kind of people, once you encounter them kindly report them immediately. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Everything in life always involves risk so here on cryptocurrency also has it's own risk. Just make sure to take good precautions before taking on any investment or trading.

12 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

There are no risks in this forum ، moderators work hard to keep it clean from scammers , as for us, we should not enter anonymous links and notify the moderators of any offending member or spammer.

Actually there are some risks and one of them are those who do scam here where in some members posting links without knowing that some of them are click bait which I experienced one before. 

So beware. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah my dear i cannot understand yours question what about you asking the risk? i think there almost a risk of banning from the cryptotalk account if any member brake the rules and regulation of paltforum. If any one avoid such risk follow the basic rules of cryptotalk. 

Well, there are still having a risk here in this forum in terms of posting because if you're posting a useless and not constructive, you will be getting banned here so you need to be careful with that.

• +1 1

yeah mate i think its a full with risk if any one not follow the rules and violate or brake the rules and regulation of this plateforum then a situation of banning account come forever and not work on such side by this situation. every one should follow the crypto talk rules and learn more things about crypto.

This forum if you do not follow the rules you can have problems with your account I advise you to read the rules before you start posting here so you avoid the risk.

In my experience, there's no risk here. Thousands of members just prove that this forum is legit and safe. This forum is helping us and I think there is no problem at all.

But, your stupidity and irresponsible attitude will make you at risk. Don't engage in some malicious activities, it might be a scam. Do not share your personal information.

as most people have already answered that there is no risk using the forum unless you break the forum rules i want to add something else like avoiding posting things without having any proof and avoid accusing people without any proof, in the crypto world and people often get angry and put the case in court, so be careful with everything you post

On 4/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

Hi. There are no risk here. Your account is safe here. I think we should be taking caution to the messages we receive, it can be a scam.

Just read the terms, rules of this forum and you will be safe. Being a good member us the best way to be safe.

On 6/11/2020 at 2:02 PM, Niyaas said:

Yes if you don't the rules and regulations of forums,that will be very risky on your account. I don't still yet face riskies while working on this field and it gives us more knowledge about trading and cryptocurrencies.Must follow the terms and conditions of cryptotalk. 

I think that's the only risk we can experience here in Cryptotalk forum if we don't follow the rules of the forum, aside from that, I don't think there's a risk in using Cryptotalk since the website is secured. Also in terms of posting information here, i guarantee you that moderators are doing its best to regulate and check the post if there's malicious links posted here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I heard that there is no certain risk in this crypto space. I guess, the risk you are talking about is the risk of getting banned in crypto. You should not be afraid of this risk if you are able to follow the rules in this forum, you just have to stick to the rules. Be always mindful of what you are posting in this forum and always remember the basic rules in posting because you might forget and get your account banned. Just be mindful, thank you! 

• +2 1

Hi my dear friend.  You have made a very nice post.  In fact, Zara posts well. He also comments well.  They have nothing to fear.  Those who copy and paste and make ugly comments and comments have no meaning.  And for them cryptotalk.org is very scary .....

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1