Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

As for me, I do not see any risk because I am committed to the rules, but if I violate them, I will face the risk of being banned, because this forum takes serious measures and your account will be permanently deleted, so abide by the rules and work hard in this forum to continue working on it and make profits.

Hello dear friend, I didn’t mean you specifically. If you are asking about the ban from the forum, you must adhere to all the rules and conditions that you will find in the section about the forum. If you are asking about the danger in working with cryptocurrencies, you must do research and inquire before entering any trading or investment process

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah there are risk and one among them which is vital and for you to be very careful with it is by creating or commenting on illegal topics which the members in the forum won't gain any knowledge or gain from it,and might be kicked out from the forum if found doing such,so is very important for us to talk think before reacting on anything in the forum. Thanks all to my fellow newbies.

• +1 1

Yes dear some risk in the cryptotalk .Risk is that in wich rules and regulations of the forum .if the members not read it then may they face the problem  They will increase risk for themself.So to pretent the risk they should minimize the risk in the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no any risk in the forum, You except the member that want to take risk for himself in the forum. Those that follow the rules in the forum they have nothing to fear from the admins of the forum. 

Hy dear friend don't be afraid of risk. This forum has a lot of strict rules and regulation but if you follow these rules and do your work perfectly then you will not be banned. But before posting your comments you should read forum rules. 

Yes my friend there is some risk in that. My friend we cannot get rich without taking risk. If we don't take risk than we cannot become rich. Once we get through that we will be earning alot of money

Dear friend there are risks every where but only if you don't have the knowledge or you don't follow the rules. But if you have the knowledge you will go more further on this forum definitely. 

• +4 1

Its a good topic and informative content for new members but i can tell you my dear there is no risk of money in this forum and there is  risk free working and no investment to work here we can get the money by oosting useful and helpful comments  we can learn about the trading abd if we will trade in youbit forum we will get the better  results so my dear dont worry about the loss and risk because this is fully safe forum for everyone.

Hello friend, if you are doing a good job in this corrupt currency, then you are not at any risk. You will see that it means that you have experience in it, so you must work in it for a long time. Consult with people who are working, gain experience and do better work so that you can fulfill it .thanks...?

Hi my dear friend, no I don't think there is any risk in cryptocurrency.  It is a platform where work can be done with confidence.  However, there are certain rules that we must follow.  I want to tell you specifically.  If you ask the forum about the ban, you must abide by all the terms and conditions that you will find in the section about the forum.

There are risks in every human endeavor. When it comes to cryptotalk, there are also risks. The risk may be that you lose your account or get banned. @again

Edited by Oyetoyy

At the level of our work here, my friend, of course there are no risks here about talking in cryptocurrencies, because the forum and the platform are specifically concerned with them, they are designed for this matter basically ..

As for reducing risks, you just have to go to the forum rules and regulations section and get to know them in order to operate in a correct manner without running into any risks and mistakes.

Hello my friend

There are no risks if you work carefully and within the forum rules, you should read the rules before starting to publish here, especially in terms of publishing duplicate topics, as there are many of them here, and if you need to inquire what you can post and make sure that it is useful

Yes, mates. You need to write useful, informative and unique post in cryptotalk. Cryptotalk don't accept your violation. Always follow the forum rules for writing new comments in this forum. If you follow the forum rules, you will safe on cryptotalk.

Yes the risks are real very where if we do not overcome the this feeling we can not flourish. And related the forum risk are violation of the rules i think this is the main alert for us and the other risks are scammer who trap us so beware of them.

Hi there is no risk in this plateform.  There is no danger. If you are not follow rules of  this plateform. It is more safer. I think first everyone must read about the rules of cryptotalk  then follow them carefully.

Cryptotalk being a forum has very little risk, but it is up to you what you will do, you should be able to verify what others are saying by googling and doing research, maybe one day a post will appear sending you to a scam, if you don't try to look at this more and just follow the advice it could be a problem to you.

Really in the world there is no website which is void of the scammer if you want to get avoid of the scammer you must build up your mind and you have to remove the characters of greedyness from your mind. You may caught to any scammer in life such as by doubling of the coins I think it is the best method to avoid from scammer.

I think we all have to follow the rules of this forum because there is a risk of ban, so we should all always add good comments so that our account is running and our account is not band and we always do our job.  Must do very well and motivate others and make usefull post.

Hello mate. Cryptotalk is a secure forum and the risks of being scammed or robbed online here are none. All your credits are handled safely in your yobit account. All the transactions are also safe and secure. The things you should be aware of is to not transfer your btc to any scammer. Only send your money to those whom you trust. This is a great platform that pays you on daily basis and handles your account safely. So just relax and work with all your potential and enthusiasm. Make good posts and help others. Your money is safe here. 

There are no dangers of losing your reserves or anything whereas working here but you simply get paid for learning and sharing information approximately cryptotalk comments or posts and you must take after the rules of this stage so that you simply do not confront any challenges like being prohibited.

I think there is no risk in crypto talk forums.  Because crypto talk forums are much more secure and reliable forums.  Here I can work with a lot of security and make money.  I trust this forum a lot.

No there is no risk in crytotalk because is not something that you can give out money before you should be registered in the platform you only used your experience to earn money.

Really friends I don't know anything about a risk in crytotalk, but if there's risk please I want someone in forum should guide me,, so that I will not be a victim of this very risk

Because I always follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform but I don't know if there's anything other risk which I don't have knowledge on it. So your guidance is needed guys