Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

On 4/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

Yes my dear, there's no site free from scams but cryptotalk is much more safe. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform. You should not share your secret keys with other. 

There are many risks by using this app so we should be active to avoid from risks. If we create any problem then our account will be bann and we lost our all effort so we properly read all instructions and post should be pure and clear

• +1 1

Your question suggests that you are in a country whose law prohibits dealing in cryptocurrencies, I think, as there are no risks from your talk about cryptocurrencies as you talk about paper currencies, so there is no need to fear, and here in the forum all you have to do is avoid fraud and abide by the forum rules to remain safe

• +2 1

Hello friend. Working in this forum is very safe. However, you may face some risks if you violate the basic rules and principles in the forum. Therefore, in order to avoid these risks, you must follow the instructions without any breach.

I do not know what dangers you are talking about ?! What kind of risks could the Crypto Talk forum have ?! This is a forum that talks about cryptocurrencies in general and members are writing and getting paid for it so where do you find the risk? There is absolutely no risk on the contrary. There is only information and profits here.

There's risk if we engage ourselves in things that will end up getting us warnings or ban, it is highly advisable to always read the rules and regulations of this forum, and make useful and interesting post, create more of important posts to earn good reputations. 

There is no risk while using the Cryptotalk Forum! Because as we know the Cryptotalk forum is nothing new!
Rather, he has more than a year and he pays people, and we have never heard that he was a danger to any member of this forum!
Especially since the forum has a partnership with the famous Russian trading platform Yobit, which of course also has a very good reputation, especially in Russia!
So, my friend, be sure that you are here in safety and also your money is in great safety

What kind of risk, this is just a forum and perhaps you will have the risk of reading the wrong information, or since it is a cryptocurrency forum maybe there will be someone trying to deceive you or scam you but this would be very rare for a forum.

There are no risks here. You can work and earn well here. There is no fear of your work here. You just have to abide by the rules of the forum and stay away from fraudsters that you may encounter on the job

As is m introduced into this forum i don't think their is any risk in this forum which you can take so i will advice some people that they should help the people that don't know about any risk should please help us know wat the risk is .

Welcome, my friend, for me as a beginner, I have not heard about this topic, but from my point of view, if you stick to the rules of Cryptotalk, you will be in good shape and advanced in your business and also for money and I tell you that Cryptotalk is safer than any other site so relax and do not worry about this topic

On 4/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

The only risk you are facing here my friend is to get kicked out of this great forum and to reduce the chance of getting banned, you must follow the rules and never break it, and as long as you are doing this, you are safe.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think all work is risky. However, it is more or less. However, no matter how much risk comes in any work, man can solve everything.

There's no danger in cryptotalk truly this discussion can instruct you on how you can maintain a strategic distance from danger in the cryptoworld. This gathering can assist you with increasing more information about digital money.

Risk cryptocurrency ??  I don't see any risk involved with this platform th This platform is really a great help for those who want to earn, learn and it is a great start or step for those who want to enter the crypto world.

What's about risk you are talking. If your talking risk of being ban on the forum then definitely it is. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me

Hy friend there is no risk in crypto talk you just have to follow rules like don't post a useless thing and don't cheat them like giving reputation by your another account and the only risk is this that if you don't obey its rules you can be banned. So you should not anything like this.

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me

Hy friend there is no risk in crypto talk you just have to follow rules like don't post a useless thing and don't cheat them like giving reputation by your another account and the only risk is this that if you don't obey its rules you can be banned. So you should not anything like this.

I don't think that there is no risk of anything to be working here.if you are working with loyalty and sincerely than no need to worry.if you not violate rules and apply rules during your work than I think no need to be worried about working here.

Hello guys.

Dear @jerry2493 I do not understand what kind of risk you are talking about, now the risks are very different as account ban risk and money transfer risk. Now there are many types of risk like this.

If you talk about saving your account from getting banned, then its condition is the same, should you work here according to the rules and regulations of this forum. In this way, your account will remain safe and they will no longer be there in risk.

And if you are talking about your money transfer or any other type of risk, then you should make it a little more explanation so that we can give you a better answer. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand what you are trying to say about risk. Maybe the danger that you will encounter here is if you aren't careful and you just give information easily to someone. If you get banned maybe because you post nonsense topic.

In fact, there is no risk. As far as I know, this crypto forum has been paying people for 1 year. Hopefully in the future more people are likely to be paid. But if we follow the rules of this forum, there is no risk, thank you for asking such a nice question.

My friend, there isn't any risk on cryptotalk if you worked according the rules and instructions the supervisors put them for us ,if your topics are good and useful and don't break the rules,don't feel with risk.

@Iman33 @ashianna @Usnman everything in life that will earn a person money most involve risk. It's just like investments and other stuffs involving business. The only risk involved in cryptotalk is if a person Is going against the rules and regulations governing this forum. One needs to be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk don't have any risk because they don't want our money they just want our good work crypto is fully save from the hackers but you will avoid the scams and hacks. Hackers will give you so many attractive offer stay away from this type of frauds just do your daily work properly and earn a good amount of money with yobit.

• +3 1