Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

On 4/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

No, the forum is really very safe. It can be worked on with reassurance. The work is easy and safe, and there is no risk in working on it.

• +5 1

With obeying the rules am sure we won't encounter any risk, the rules is the only thing that if we did not obey we will encounter lots of risk, so let try by all means to be familiar with the rules and regulations

• Useful or interesting 2

There are no risks within this forum, the risks will be specific to the portfolio you deal with and the way to secure your account there. This forum is for discussing ideas, nothing more.

• +3 1

Hi friend,

i dont know any risk.if you follow the rule and regulation you do not face any risk about this forum.when you breaking the rule and regulation that was a risk.that risk is banned or warning.you follow rule and not face any risk that was a good forum.thanks 

• +1 1

Hi guys actually my point of you I think that there is risk in this platform because in my point of you I think that this platform is very securedthe best ever secured platform which I got so I pray for you all to use this website only you have to follow all the rules and regulation off the platform.. just by following them you can make a huge amount that's all so I think there is no risk while using this platform...

What do you mean by the risk at this forum? Getting banned? If yes then violation of the rules is more dangerous than risk because you will ultimately ban. So if you want to remain safe then go to the first section and read all the rules and pinned posts and follow them while making posts. And if you mean it by scam then no need to worry about it because scammers don't work hard like us they will not hack your account. Thank you 😍

If you following the rules of this forum strictly i hope you have no risk. You can work here frequently. For better earning you must be create Unique post and it help you to gain good ratting.  Thank you

• +1 2

It's completely risk free mate. Even it's really a great platform. You can get both learning and earning at the same time. You can acquire a good knowledge on crypto currency from here and can get a handsome income at the same time. 

21 hours ago, Mano123 said:

There is no risk posting on crypto talk but investing and trading is  a little bit risky everywhere but if you have full trust and knowledge and experience then there will be no issue and safety of your account is the number one priority at every forum. Overall this forum is a safe place and is not risky.

Yes dear friend you are very right there is no risk posting on crypto talk but you have to post a valuable content and according to the forum rules. But yes there is a risk in trading or investing but i suggest you to gain a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies before trading or investing. In this way you could be successful in this forum.

Hello friends! 

Here is very important question about risk in crypto.!!!

Friends there may a risk of blocking or banning of your account and lose of your money if you engage yourself in a scam. The other thing is that when you violate the terms and conditions of the forum then their is risk that your account may be banned or blocked.

My friend I can't totally understand your opinion waht you are talking about the risk. If you are afraid about the ban then off course it is.  For this you should have to follow the forum rules and regulations to survive at this platform.

Hello my dear friend the reality is that there can be many risks in this forum if you do not follow the rules you can have problems with your account I advise you to read the rules before you start posting here so you avoid the risk Good Luck

My friend if you mean this forum cryptotalk I can tell you there are no risks of working here because you don't put your money here but only earn by making posts so I see no risk unless if you mean crypto world at large that's the one full of risks because of scamers bringing in fake projects.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:24 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

@jerry2493 There's no risk if you're strictly confined to the rules and regulations of the forum and being a disciplined member by updating oneself with the codes of conduct. So, to prevent from any further risk we should always be focusing on creating quality publications and sharing relevant information, and posting constructive replies. As long as we are sticked into forum rules, there's no any particular risk on Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

It would  be failure risk for  newbies if  we  never  follows the rules and  regulations  we will  take  a step  forward to  being  ban and warnings we  must  obey  rules and  work  without any violation.... Work hard  gain of knowledge then  you  will  become a successful person 

Hello mate i guess you're new here , you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. There's no risk in this forum we're all here for improving our knowledge about crypto and make some satoshi how can be a risk ?. Actually there's one risk if you didn't do your research before making post you might get banned because there could be wrong information in your  post.

• +5 1

I  think there is risk in cryptotalk because I  downloaded a game from the Play Store that pay their users cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but I wasn't payed

There is risk of being banned from the forum if you don't obey the general forum rules. For example copy pasting your posts or being rude to people is reason to be blocked. Cheating for posts and reactions or having multiple accounts is also a reason for ban or your account to be deleted. You should be totally safe if you obey the rules and enjoy yourself in this friendly platform. Cheers ! 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi dear There isn't any risk in this forum if you perform well and do not scam .If you want to be in this forum simply give a read to the rules and regulations and follow that .

• +1 1

I am beginner here. And I I'll try my best to inform you from any type of risk. Do not follow the copy paste way then in my point of view there is no risk.Read each and very post to learn more about that forum.

There are many risks by using this app so we should be active to avoid from risks. If we create any problem then our account will be bann and we lost our all effort so we properly read all instructions and post should be pure and clear

• +1 1

Of course I think it's dangerous.  I think it is very dangerous for anyone to do something without knowing the rules of the forum well.  And for those who have followed these rules beautifully, I think it is a very nice and comfortable platform to earn with a small investment.

• +2 1

I did not understand how it could be dangerous to talk about digital currencies

Working in the field of digital currencies is a legitimate business and there is no risk in it unless you use this field in fraud and illegally sending money.

You are here to work and gain knowledge and money and you should not worry unless you do fraud

• +1 2

Dear of course, there is a risk in Cryptotalk and according to my opinion this risk is called the rules and regulations of this forum. If you don't follow the rules and regulations of this platform then your account will be banned by admin. 

No risk will be occur if you are completely following the requirements of this forum . The rules and regulations should be followed strictly. If you will break the rules then you may be banned and risk to kicked out from this forum.

• +1 1