A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

You are right my friend, most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so you must create useful and distinctive topics to gain a good reputation 

This is true, my friend, for me, I have not yet dared publish my own, because I must be responsible for what I publish, and this post must be useful to all who read it, so I need some time to publish my own topic .. This is my opinion .. Good luck to all

Dear you should make useful posts. You should share a good content. Then you will get positive reactions feom other members. If you share a good information then you will be appreciated. You should read the posts and try learn from these posts. 

Yes, you are right, my friend.

We should not just comment.

We should even create our own posts.

We should benefit this forum as it benefits us.

We must write about topics of interest to the members of this forum, Which will positively affect this platform .

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that this is very useful toaster every members on this forum that you want to involved in the trading because the knowledge is very important in the trading with our knowledge that trading is not possible

I think that creating good responses or good topics is in our interest in the beginning, so that we can continue here and receive coins, otherwise we will be subject to ban or deletion, and thus we lose our source of income. Thus selection may be good in the beginning, but after a period of work, the person will be forced to innovate, otherwise he will not be able to continue because the easy and simple topics end with all simplicity.

I agree with you my friend. We must create useful topics so that this forum develops and gives interest to all members in the field of cryptocurrencies, methods of trading them and how to properly invest them. I wish you good luck my friend

You are right. We have to return the favor that this forum gave us of money, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. Well, we have to search the Internet or any other source for new and useful information and share it here so that the benefit to everyone and gain a good reputation as well.

For beginners, they should not post a topic because this may put their account at risk, but they need more time to gain experience and comment on good posts is best.

• +2 1

Yes, it is useful advice, but my friend, we are beginners. First, we have to memorize all the rules in this forum and abide by them and gain more experience, and then we publish the topic so that we do not make mistakes and be banned.

You're absolutely right. I agree with your opinion that we should post and comment daily. This topic was useful to us, because many people know about the cryptocurrency market and we love it.

Well, my friend, your words are beautiful, but as a beginner, I will only comment now to understand the forum more, but then I will try to create one topic daily through which I can take the statement and present it to some members of the forum

You should make a valuable and informative topic that are useful for other.make helpful topic from newbie can get help and get benifit.make benificial topic there are benificial for all the members. Search on Google.

Edited by Aqsoo

This is true, most of us rely on comments only, perhaps because of fear of breaking the forum rules in the posted topic ... Or it may be distrust of people because they think that they do not know writing a useful topic .. But we must learn that and overcome this fear because writing The topic is important for those who want to exchange knowledge and experiences .. On the other hand, to gain a positive reputation and make money through our thinking ... Good luck for everyone.

If you are a beginner spend your most of time in this section and try to learn from each topic and try to make useful posts.  You can also ask your questions to understand the environment. 

Hello, my friend. yes, you're right. we're not just supposed to comment, we're supposed to publish topics and research that benefit everyone and increase the scope of knowledge. that's good advice. thank you.

For beginners, they need both informative post and also other member's comments that are related to the post to enhance their vision about Crypto. We need to get some knowledge and then creat a post about that so that other members can get the information. 

Yes Dear right,making our own topic can help this forum and other members,it also boost your reputation counts, it is better to make our own topic so that our effort in posting will not be wasted as we are in control of what topic we should make to avoid deletion.Yes So created topics are beneficial for us because many peoples knows about crypto currency market and we received likes right, 

Welcome, buddy. 
1 if you want to be successful in this forum, you should read and follow the basic conditions for working in the forum 
2 your comments should contain useful, easy and clear information
3 do not copy the comments of others and try to be your mind is a source of information 

Hi friend hope you are feeling well.

Dear friend i saw many bigenner's comments. They said that they give up because its too time consuming process. My tip for them is be patience everything thing takes.time and you have to manage your routeen if you want to earn money. You are here to earn money and crypto talk gives you opportunity to work from home.

As a new member, I only put comments and gain experience and try to write topics, but I think that I still have some time to be able to post a useful topic, and this is the case for most new members, where we consider publishing a topic a kind of adventure at the present time and over time we will present to this wonderful forum many topics Helpful and purposeful.

Hello my friend, you are right. I am one of the new members of this forum and I am looking for new topics to post and share in this forum to provide the members with useful and good information for the forum and its members. Thank you.

They don't want to create any topic, that is why they don't have any experience about that

ust to minimize the risks of getting warning points from the moderators on this forum. I have also seen, newbies are creating the random topics without any ideas. 

•  

Yes, you are correct; everyone who works here is required to come up with new ideas. It will help everyone, however many people who do not create topics prefer to remark.

I individually try to publish at the least one subject matter a day and that is sufficient so that we do not get repetitions of the topics. And whilst publishing any topic, it need to be searched for within the forum first and it must be placed in the ideal phase for it now not to be deleted.