A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

We must create at least one topic per day, as it is good for sharing our experiences and information on cryptocurrencies and earns you a positive reputation as well,But be careful that the topic is repetitive because it will be deleted by the forum.

Dear friend @Cesar2001 @I loveu jan Crypto Talk Forum that pays for writing comments and posts topics, but now many new members add to this forum, and they just write comments and leave this forum, and when I'm new to myself I write some posts, but unfortunately this post is deleted so I'm afraid to create posts but now I try to write things again. happy

Yes, everyone here is responsible for supporting the forum with all forms of support, providing new targeted topics, and providing more people to raise the forum with more members.

You are totally right i agree with your opinions that we need to make some posts and comments at daily basis. So created topics are beneficial for us because many peoples knows about crypto currency market and we received likes.

Many people can feel sorry for themselves and think that their comments will be ignored! But don't worry, beginner mate, if your post is interesting, you'll get a lot of responses and interactions, so don't be afraid to write it; we'll be reading it.

Hello dear friend, you are saying truth. Most of the members of the forum always prefer to comment on others post. But they don't make their own topics. We should also prefer to create new topics. Thank you.

Above You are welcome, dear, on this platform, my junior friend, you must rely here to read these laws and abide by them as much as you can, and you must publish useful and positive comments. Never be negative 

• +5 1

This is very good tips for New members. I think newbies usually couldn't create meaningful and understanding topics because they don't have enough knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency. So I hope that your tips will be useful for them.

Certainly, the majority will be encouraged to publish after reading your post. I think that the reason for comments without writing topics is because the majority in this section are beginners and still fear making mistakes. We are sure that we will write useful topics as soon as we can.

I agree with you, my dear novice friend, they still do not have enough experience on how to publish a useful and interesting post. Therefore, experienced and knowledgeable members and users should publish new posts containing important information to improve and raise the efficiency of the forum more.

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, itznoraz said:

This is what I do literally. Do not be shy to ask any question that you find difficult. Everyone here is cooperative, but you must observe the conditions for posting topics in the forum so as not to be banned. I wish success to all.So,Comment on that posts which is in your understanding.

@itznoraz The publications and comments must be clear, that is why we must always learn what we can to be able to write things about which we know, many do not publish because they are afraid that they will not look good, that is a mistake, but breaks the rules what can Finding someone else who criticizes you, but that is good, because it encourages motivation towards the good.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. You are right about this topic, members should make efforts to create new and interesting topics and benefit the forum, and this requires them to conduct the necessary research, and thus they will get reputation, positive feedback and money as well, I wish everyone good luck.

Very great tips. I think that a reason why newcomers do not publish topics is they don't have enough information and good experience in the world of cryptocurrencies. So your topic will help them by having good information.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes, you are right. There are not a lot of members creating new posts in the forum so we find a few new posts in the forum while there are a large number of replies to the posts.  We have to make more new posts.

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you. Most of the members of this forum express their opinions with comments only, without publications, so we must all enrich our forum with valuable and distinctive publications to advance it to the highest levels of sophistication.

You are right my friend, everyone have been busy in replying to old posts and don't want to create his own topic. Do you know what is the reason? Because everyone including me have been fallen in fear of getting warning points due to duplicate topic. Because there already have posted many posts by the seniors and it is really difficult to find difference one.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My advice to beginners and all of others is that please follow up the rules and regulations of this forum. Try to post something new everyday. Everyone is here to learn so please tell others if you have some knowledge.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are saying right my dear friend as a beginner we should not just reply, we should create topics we should share our skills but first we should get knowledge about this world then we should create topics according to our research and knowledge.

Indeed, you are right. There is a big discrepancy between the number of posts and the number of topics. We note that the posts are greater because of people's fears of deleting topics if they put them. In my opinion, I move away from recurring topics and spread new ideas Thank you

Yes, dear friend, this is true. Some followers only rely on comments because they do not have enough experience  happy posts for everyone.

So you are right I also think we should all create our own topics and not just create posts in created topics so we keep the forum with new content every day, but I think many of us are having problems when we create topics as we are deleted I personally have created a couple of topics that I think are useful and I have been removed without receiving any notice or anything like that.

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life firdt of all i want to tell you that your post is very informative thanks for sharing tips for beginners because i am also beginner

we have knowledge for that topic which will discuss and other people take advantage of that post. our post must be contains on interesting and informative topic.You are absolutely right friend and I share your opinion if we would all create useful topics daily this forum would have enough topics to discuss and learnYes absolutely right we should put correct post as well

Our post will be 100 characteristics and usefull for this

Forum and we have to add one topic daily so everyone

Suggest their opinion and increases also reputation. 

Hello my friend
In fact, you are absolutely right, as is the case for many beginners, among me , tend to comment on posts and not post, but I think we must publish topics so that we can benefit from the ideas that others write here.

This is a great inspiration for us newbies to see your posts like this, my dear. We only respond to other people's posts because we are afraid of getting warning points or having our accounts banned if we create a nonsensical subject, but after a few days, we will be able to create a topic that is worthy of posting on this forum.

• +5 1