A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication, and I agree with you that we should all contribute to the development of this honorable platform by publishing the distinctive and important topics and working to raise the status of this forum.

First of all you have to get a complete knowledge about Cryptoworld, then if you are a beginner then try to complete a challenge with post as well as to read all about Cryptoworld , when you do 1st 100 comments to complete your Challenge then you were able to create any type of topic , as well as you have well knowledge about Cryptoworld.

Yeah i agree with you and thanks for your useful posts. We all should create unique and useful posts and for this we have to know about all rules of this forum and we have to read others posts much and we have to research about these.

Dear friends 

Of course no crime in posts topic here in this forum no matters you rank but you must as well read the rules associated with posting topics and follow them according 

Thanks you 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

You are right. Many members and beginners only comment to the other posts or topics. In my opinion we should try to create own topic. If we create good , informative and useful content then we get good reputation.

Dear thanks for sharing such an amazing information and tips with us. All bigginner want to create posts only for earn money. I will suggest all of them that they spent your mostly time to read the other member content to get kniwledge all about this forum. After that they are able to give a sustainable dicision about your self.

Okay my dear friend, do not copy paste others post and comment and always follow the rules. 

Yes, this is true. Creating new topics makes the activity in the forum a permanent development and helps to share updates with all members But it is important that the content of these topics be new and not duplicated or copy paste from other topics.

Yes .. the useful and high-quality publications contribute greatly to increasing the number of participants, and it is our duty to do so to support this amazing forum that helps us learn and learn to gain time and money and reduce effort and fatigue ...

• +2 1

Dear Mate, Literally you says well. We should also create useful topics for this forum. Instead its not only beneficial but also increase reputation. You got the site of others members and they maybe start following you. It doesn't mean that create useless topic create a topic that attracts members and you get good reputation.  

Mostly members did not prefer to create new topic in this forum because they have not much knowledge and many members create very useful topic in this forum if you search in this forum then you will get your answer so if a new person create topic and repeat in different words and I think there topic is delete in forum that is the main reason

You are right, my friend. We must publish at least two posts daily with comments, provided that the posts are of interest to the community and contain useful and valuable information in order to gain a good reputation, and we will reap profits from our useful posts.

Yeah I've also seen that. There are many several members which have 1000 plus posts and not a single topic published by them. This is very bad and we should provide something back to this forum. By creating a good topic we can help to make this place better  

The recognized concept of this forum is to earn money in exchange for comments and posts by honorable members, but it is the opposite ..
Dear members, we must have an active role in increasing the popularity of this forum

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.  For beginner  you should rules and regulations don't copy paste . If you work then you achieve your goal. 

On 4/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Beast921 said:

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

There should be some meaning to create posts. Otherwise it is pointless and useless. We need content that will be excellent written, with good grammar, very few mistakes, unique and not copied from somewhere else. The forum is about discussing so any new post should be opening up discussion that will be useful for all, or most members.

Welcome  to  the site dear. Actually as a newbie you have to learn more and more about the site . But i suggest  you to abide by all rules  of the site. Always tri to create your posts useful and unique from other but never tri to copy others . 

Yes you are right and this forum paid us satoshi and our responsibility is that we should to share our knowledge and research with others. We should to research about trading and cryptocurrencies and investment and wallets. But mostly members try to make complete their daily posts.  They are not try to make high quality research topics. 

• +4 1

Thank you my dear friend for asking such a nice question so I am new to the platform I don't know what to suggest to you but as far as I'm concerned I'm going to share with you that my newcomers maintain some rules on this platform.  Read once every day I think they will get an idea about this work and gain knowledge about different things and tell all the members to take it further through everyone's cooperation. Thank you.

All the members should tried their best to perform well by follow rules and regulations.we should avoid to violate rules and regulations so that we could survive for a long time.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:38 PM, Zaino34 said:

This is true, my friend. Most members of the forum rely only on comments and do not add any new topics, so they must every day create a good topic, at least to increase the benefit provided by all members.

The topic creation do not pay any extra reward and what they are paying extra is not worth getting, I think there should be at least one dollar per topic than all the members will start creating the topics.

Well said

i am fully agree with you 

we should not only comments on this platform 

we should also create new topics for this platform 

this forum provides us many opportunities so we should also do something for this platform by creating new topics for this platform 

create new unique topics 

bring here some creative ideas 

In the coming days, when I became able within the forum, I hope to raise useful topics related to encrypted currencies in order to increase my reputation and popularity within the forum

I am one of the members who prefer to comment on topics .. I do not create new topics because I do not like repetition .. I often come to me with a topic idea and search in the forum and find other similar topics that the members have opened here .. They wrote about all the ideas .. And there are no longer new ideas To write a topic that is not repeated.