A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

I want to post but all the topics have already been posted. I see now there are many old topics where we can take part again.Then share it further with another person and dear I agree with you that most of the beginners do not know about reading and do not share posts.

Indeed, if we want a reputation and want to help the forum to make the forum more qualified, we can make posts so that the forum becomes more crowded with new posts. If you only reply to posts from other members, it will only create too many replies from the topic. So create a useful topic to get a positive reputation and a higher quality forum.

• +1 1

As a beginner we firstly need complete 100 post than we should make a 20 post daily and we also make a good and nice post and we also need a good reputation. 

Yes dear you are right .I totally agree with you but problem is that all of we are don't have much experience about this forum so they are afraid about investment . But we should learn about investment and should invest money .

Welcome to crypto talk site dear,as a member of crypto currency site you have to abide by all rules and regulation of the site.never follow copy and past because it is forbidden here strictly. Always tries to making useful snd meaningfull posts for the sute.           

Your tips are great and helpful for all new members. I think that a reason why newbies do not publish topics is they don't have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. So I hope that your tips will be useful for them.

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of members who hate publishing new posts because they think that they do not have sufficient experience or information, but if you do not have sufficient experience, you can search on the Internet for new and interesting topics  about cryptocurrencies and write them in posts in the forum.

Edited by DrAhmadAlkazem
  • +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this valuable and constructive post that you provided us with, I am a new member here and I have benefited a lot from your participation and I will work on publishing valuable topics that contain information that can benefit other members, and I will create interesting and useful content.

Yes buddy you're totally right mostly of the members here do only to make a posts here not like anything else don't make a good topics for others but don't do like that we must join and take a participate in making a good topics on everyday its good for this forum and also for others members.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Yes I'm agree with you this post is very valuable for the bigginer one must keep in mind if bigginer follow the rules and having a unique content in their mind so they can post without any hesitation whatever your rank is no matter but your content matter so make it useful and unique thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

You are not mistaken but I think most users of this forum just like to comment on other people's topics to reduce the risk of getting warning points from moderators in this forum.  I have also seen, creating random topics without any idea. There is absolutely no crime in posting topics here in this forum, whatever your rank.  But you must read the rules related to the topics to be posted and follow them. Thanks guys.

100% agree we need to create at least 1 or 2 topics a day so that we can interact more peoples to our community we should not just rely on comments 

Edited by Muhammad umair

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowkedge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

According to my opinion the thing that is beginners and full member need to do is more and more work if you work hard than you will get great reputation also because God promise you every one if you work hard than you will get good results also

"If you Aim to touch the moon

You miss you may touch stars"

Research and create new topics not only comment. Your topic is also Welcome, let's share information that will benefit all the forum members 

It is good that you bring this itul content to new forum users since we have to help every day those who need our help let's be professionals and the best commentators helping them 

• Useful or interesting 1

So many people making just comments.  I think they feel hesitation to do like this. They think if they would make new post then they can ban from this forum . But we can get more if we try to make new so many people can be attract to our post and can be connect to us. If we are not taking risk then we don't go to higher.

I want to share my knowledge for the beginners on this forum I want to suggest all the business to create their own topics and they should not to copy the text from any source otherwise there be and ban on this forum

Thanks so much for your advice mate, well we should try to be creating a topic so that we can gain more experience in it, because most of us are just commenting and not  creating topics. Anyway I know is not that easy to create a topic but we should try. 

Edited by Manir

Yes dear you are right every one should to create a topic because here we are not for completing our daily tasks . Maybe member complete their 20 posts in a day but it is not right we should to create topics which prove beneficial for others. Because here we are for learning from one another.

You are right we all must try to create the topics.

But whenever I create a topic, it got deleted by the administrations. I don't why.  May be my way of creating topic is wrong or something else.  It try to follow all the rules.  I attempted for 4 to 5 times but it got deleted every time. That's why am not doing it again.. 

اThat some beginners and other people fear the problem of interaction and comments not getting to the posts they are thinking of publishing and I think that is the reason behind this problemproble

So I encourage everyone to create posts on new and attractive topics so that we can make this forum better.

• +5 1

I think that this advice is difficult for me because I am a beginner and all the questions that I can create topics through it will be repeated, so I am content with commenting until I increase my experience and information to create rare and good topics.

I would like to say to the newcomers, in order to work successfully in this forum, first of all you have to get a complete idea about all the rules and regulations related to the forum. Also, when they start work, they should not do any work that they have no idea about, and they can take advice from experts in their field of work. Through this they will be able to achieve realistic efficiency.