What is the most cost effective method to transfer 1 BTC between two wallets? Sending in one piece or split into smaller bits? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What is the most cost effective method to transfer 1 BTC between two wallets? Sending in one piece or split into smaller bits?

If your on the move if having to save you funds as if the high fees which might be demanded from the Crypto wallet, I think the Best is to exchange the bitcoin to a coin like those of the ripple Which on all respect have smaller and cheaper fees on the transaction, as when having to use the bitcoin directly to send it to another wallet

Each transaction does not have to do with the amount, but with the current miners fees. Many times we read about transcations of thousands of BTC performed with a fee of a few cents. If you split the transcations into more you will eventually pay more fees.

• +3 1

People do not know what transactions input and output is, the more you send, the more the input and you have to try and send bitcoin only when it is necessary, also splitting a single transaction will not make any sense as the more the UTXO, the more will be increase transaction fee. 

I really didn't think that their is too much difference in fess if we send bitcoin in split form or in one transcation .

this is true that transcation fees is high if we send large amount of bitcoin but it's is user friendly we can adopt it if we are going to make large transcation .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I advise you, my friend, to send 1 bitcoin in one batch, because splitting 1 bitcoin and sending it in batches, the fee withdrow will be higher than sending it in one batch, and you can also control the withdrawal fees in the wallet before sending bitcoin and make sure of the address of the recipient so that you do not lose your money forever

• +2 1

as i know the fee doesn't change in yobit for transferring bitcoin and it is equal to 0.0012BTC so transferring in one piece is better for you , but if you talking about another platform i understand now but still the best option is the same , transfer it in one piece is better for you with lower fees

• +2 1

You can use bitcoin's lightning network or inchain transactions. Both have some preparations. You need to keep your bitcoins in inchain transaction available wallets like coinbase wallet and coinsbase wallet app or xapo.  İn this apps you can send crypto to another user without any fee with email or specific username that wallet has given you before.  I think this is the cheapest way to send bitcoin to another user.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

It won't make any changes in the fess of withdrawal. Because in both situation the fees are same. But maybe in split condition you have to spend  a tiny little peice more. So do your transactions or withdrawals in one part so that the harassment can be ignores. Thank you. 

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:48 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

When it comes to transferring bitcoin, large fees is the main problem. Suppose you have 1 BTC and want to transfer all of it to another wallet address. If you send it in one single transaction, you have to pay high fees for it. I thought about dividing 1 BTC into 10 smaller parts (each 0.1 BTC) and send them one by one to reduce the fees. What do you think about this method? Will the total fees from 10 transactions (if we add them all together) be higher than just one fee for sending 1 BTC? Is there any relationship between the amount of bitcoin fees for sending higher or lower amounts? I have not tried these methods myself. So, I want to make sure if I am right or wrong.

I know there are faster and maybe cheaper methods to send BTC like using Lightning Network or converting it to other coins with less fees but please remember that in this topic I only want to talk about sending bitcoin through the original blockchain network. So, don't suggest alternative methods.

friend in this case it is much better to make a transaction and you pay a single cost for this. BTC transactions to be executed need to be confirmed by miners who charge a commission for this, these commissions are for each transaction and do not depend on the amount to be transferred. If you are going to send BTC and the network commission is 1 dollar, for example, it does not matter if you transfer 1 BTC or 100BTC. After this argument I answer your question that it is best to make a single transaction of the largest amount you want, in this example that you put, it is better to send the full BTC

Edited by Ernesto9191
  • +3 1

I would send 0,2 BTC 5 times. Its more safe. I never transfered 1 BTC, but I think that we can exchange all our BTC to LTC and withdrawal it to Payeer wallet. And in Payeer, we can exchange withdrawaled LTC to BTC.

• -2 1

3 hours ago, reinem said:

I believe that in a single piece or depends for example a wallet charges a commission in percentages or in amount of fee as it is known today. then if you have a wallet that charges by percentage then you can send it in a single piece or little. but if it was in the wallet that charges by amounts, then you would be obliged to send in a single piece, because if it was divided then you will repeat the commission charge always and it is not beneficial to you.

Charging in amount is much preferred than charging in unit of percentage. If a wallet specifies fees in amount, it is always a fixed number and doesn't grow but a percentage is quite different. It grows exponentially with the amount to be transferred. For example, 10 percent of $10 is only $1 but 10 percent of $100 is $10 which is 10x more! Based on this, it is much better for commissions to be calculated according to fixed amounts. In this case, a user will pay much less for every transaction.

• +1 1

preferably transfer the total amount at once at the end the divided commission will be equal or higher, on the other hand you run more risks when dividing the transfers since you can make a mistake and lose more like this

Hello, it will always be convenient for you to make a single transaction, you will pay less or the same as if you do several, the important thing is with which you feel safer, if you do everything in one and put the wrong address you lose all, there are people who do several transactions in case you make a mistake in one you do not lose all your money and do not have much confidence in the blockchain,

• +4 1

the fee withdraw will be higher than sending it in one batch, and you can also control the withdrawal fees in the wallet, cheaper fees on the transaction

• +1 1

I don't think it's appropriate to send amount by dividing it into the halves. It will increase the transaction time and fee instead. If we look the current transaction fee, it's 4-5$ according to ycharts and For 1Btc it's really cheaper amount in my view. If you make many transaction for single amount, it will cost even more for you.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,