Editing your own topic takes too much time - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Editing your own topic takes too much time

The cryptocurrency forum gave us a 3-minute interval which is enough to edit and correct the topic and make sure it is free from spelling errors and this time period is very important because it makes us avoid the warning points.

• +4 1

I think that this problem has been solved now, because I modified the post several times and he modified it immediately without having a waiting time like when writing a new post, I think this makes sense because you are editing and not writing a new post, of course there are often technical problems But managers solve it quickly.

• +5 1

Yes my friend, I also have used edit feature sometimes when I got a little mistake of spelling. I also have faced this waiting time for new posts. I think it also be considered as a post when we make edit in the post. Because one post we have been posted already with the mistakes, and then we want to correct that mistake from edit button. Then it may be considered as new post going to posted by the members that's why we have to.wait for sometime as interval of two posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 4/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Anyone else having this same issue?

Yeah every member have to wait some time before posting and also editing there posts and comments about 3 minutes on the forum, but now the moderators improved it and now we don't wait any time after we edit our topics or posts.

If I were you, then edit your posts while you wait the others from the time remaining before you could submit another. This would take lesser time and would not waste any moves that you do. Just reread your post then you are good to go.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:34 PM, johant123 said:

When you write a topic, and you want to edit it immediately (e.g. for correcting spelling errors) you get a warning that you must wait longer before creating a new post. That is strange, because you're not writing a new message, but you're editing a post that already exists.

Not sure if the current "pause between posts" mechanism can be easily adapted, but it would be great if we could edit our posts without having to wait until the pause timer expires.

Is it for real? I don't see any interval time when I'm editing my post. I only took 30 seconds to update my posts, I think it just a network problem for you? Not sure, but for me I don't encountered interval time when editing my post.

I will say that I have not received any such problem or any warning in my account.  That's why I don't know this much.  I request the authorities to take care of this matter so that we can know it better. Thank you.

I think the editing takes too much time that is why you should never submit wrong reply or topic  and reread it before you press the submit button.

I don't get any warning points in my post and

comments.cause i did not edit my topic after

post.due to fast typing,we got many mistakes.

every mistake was not solved. So that before

posting,we should read carefully. 

When you write a topic and publish it, and then you discover an error or addition ... and you want to make a change, it often takes time depending on the circumstances, and this may be due to the site’s law and it may be due to the Internet or ... on all this happens whenever I want to correct one of my topics

Editing your own topic can take more time i think the problem is solve by the forum becouse i am edit my comments in many time so they not take so much time The comment is edited very fast in my opinion the problem is not more

• +2 2

On 4/11/2020 at 1:34 PM, johant123 said:

No, I haven't encountered any issues editing my posts yet. Sometimes we write in a hurry and make spelling or grammar mistakes that we want to correct using the edit option. I rarely use this edit feature because I checked my post twice before posting because I have no access to delete any post, the only option is to edit it again. Maybe You may have encountered this problem for using the edit feature most of the time in your posts.

The period and timer between topics is useful because it gives members a good period so that members read the topics and understand them well before writing topics and responses so that members create good content and not publish anything that has no value in the comments and it is not good to delete the time between topics

On 11/11/2020 at 3:21 PM, decemberends said:

Usually it doesnt have a timer to it although sometimes it does which is confusing sometimes as you know everyone always does a second look on their posts and typically fixing mistakes but not realizing that they still have to wait anyway.

Many time experience this and now I have the old history in reason box. I just have to select the reason because I made same mistake and now habe to correct the content. The thread must be readied before final submission which will relief you from re-editing  .The content spelling, grammar and words needed to be readied before and later needed final look of author. 

• +2 1

Yes I agree I too have this problem while posting. After posting I saw that there is a mistake in my post but when I tried to improve it I was unable and I was given a warning so I thought that instead of playing in that post let's post another thing. But I really want that if there is any feature to improve the mistake then it would be quite good enough.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This thing cannot be restored at the moment! This feature is linked to an engine on which the forum was created! So if they want to cancel this feature, they have to change the engine completely! But I don't think this topic is so annoying! Waiting 3 minutes is not that big of a problem and we can avoid it! I think you should focus on the bigger problems here! Like deleting the comments with the deleted topic!

• +5 1

Editing the topic or commenting is not a bad thing, because we can see where we can improve. But it is important, when writing, to pay attention so that it is not necessary to edit or comment.

• +2 1

I post on this side with a little thought because it is better to think before giving anything. It is not clear if you write about something in a hurry. We should all make it clear and beautiful in what we are telling everyone. I would request everyone to make what is meant to be said in a very nice way. Thank you all.

• +2 1

On 12/1/2020 at 5:28 AM, Gorge said:

First of all we should try to write the comments correctly then there will be no need to edit them but if there is any spelling mistake or any other then we can edit our post immediately.

Of course editing topics should be very unfortunately issue, because you can double check your spelling words very carefully if it has an error before submitting the topic publicly. 

• +2 1

its kind of the system in place which automatically does on that on having to force each user in having to wait a duration even if its to edit a post or writing a new one, but its already like that as you will have to take the times as it helps in reducing overloading of the servers

• +2 1

In fact I have not encountered such a problem, when you finish your comment or topic do not rush into publishing it, review it carefully before posting , look for grammar mistakes and spelling then when you are one hundred percent sure that this is what you really mean then you can post it without the needfor any editing or waiting for a delay time. 

• +4 1

Hey mate, you are right I face same kind of problem when I want to edit my spelling errors after post a new topic, I think we have to wait for a while because instant we can not edit our post but sometime I was to able to edit my post instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not encounter this kind of issue whether I edited the topic that I created or I only edited my content responding to a specific topic in this forum. I think it might have come to some sort of bug or glitch to the system of the forum or to your computer because other users are not encountering this kind of problem. I would say that this kind of things is actually a bad thing because it would lessen the things that the users could be able to do in the forum such as creating more content to respond to different topics in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone editing your topic did not take much time the only thing you need is scroll down and press edit the you could be able to add what ever you want to add on your topic may be you forget to add 

• +2 1

I haven't experience that yet even I always edit my post since I always made a mistake like the lack of characters and misspelled words, but I think it is just a kind of bugs and the moderator have fixed that already that's why I haven't experience that. If you find any kind of bugs here, better to immediately report it to the moderator so that they could do something about it.