The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

Absolutely right friend. I am hundred percent agree with you. We should show patience. In panic situation first of all we should  understand the problem and then find the reason of this problem and after that with patience and intelligently  solve that problem.

I believe that the trader should refrain from making any decisions and take a few days off from trading to relax so that he does not rush into a decision that might result in a loss. Panic is not a solution to any problem or critical situation in the world, so I recommend that you do not panic in your life. Problems are inevitable, but we have the power to control them. Thank you so much.

Working under duress and stress can lead to death and bankruptcy, particularly in this area, where you must act like a robot in order to succeed and where decisions based on human emotions are often incorrect. Similarly, if you're working in the forum and you've reached this point of confusion and tension, I recommend that you stop working right away until you've regained your composure.

Being panic on any problem, just make the issue more worse, you should find the solution of our problems calmly and that work more affectively and frequently than being panic....

Actually Generally excellent suggestion and update, much obliged for that, occasionally we truly think that its hard to comprehend the root of frenzy yet it is human sense and it is substantial, so following guidance is the awesome.

Good evening dear friends ..

welcome.

Yes, my friend, sometimes it makes sense to rush out of positions and sell stocks without impatience, even for a few days. Although it definitely depends on the timing. Panic means you are selling amid a significant slowdown as investors have lost self-confidence and impatience. Sometimes, especially if losing faith is real and not a mess, it can be a good move. I do not suggest panic moves with Bitcoin, but with a lot of alternative currencies, panic selling may save many investors from the total collapse that is happening to them, especially those with large investments.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Of course, many of us face mistakes, but we must rule our mind to come out with the least possible losses
But in the event of panic and fear, we will not be able to make the appropriate choices

A very good question..  Most of the people increase their stress in panic situation..  Just relax yourself in such situation and try to find the solution without taking stress. 

Hello my friend
From two days I have encountered a problem and I really felt with me and immediately called my friend
In fact panic is normal in life and feeling no Herdai, very difficult to control
When I encountered a problem immediately I called my friend and helped me very and I was grateful for him, because he eased tired and fixed my problem
All we need in difficult situations to stand with some
I wish you good luck

This is certain. When fear and anxiety, a person makes hasty decisions that may be wrong.  So you should be calm and do not rush and ask the experts you trust.  This is the best way, in my opinion, you should seek help and advice from old members.  Talking and discussing with them will make you make good decisions, and fear and anxiety will go away.

When we face any problem, we have to be patient and not fear. For everything has been resolved, we have to think about solving it with the least possible losses and not stress. This may lead us to solve it in a wrong way or make other mistakes.

There is no need for fear, anxiety and panic, as this is a natural thing in life, and a suitable solution must be found. We must be patient, calm, work well and useful, and find appropriate solutions to any problem facing us.

Treatment may help reduce the intensity and rate of panic attacks that affect you and improve your performance in everyday life. Basic therapy options are psychotherapy and medicines. One type or more treatment can be suggested, depending on your preference, your satisfaction history, intensity panic disorder and if you can access the experienced therapists in treat panic disorders.

my friend if you get panic in any kind of situation you have to ask to the senior members on this forum that how you able to to get into such a thing they will definitely help you.

My dear friend there  is no need for fear, anxiety and panic, as this is a natural thing in life, and a suitable solution must be found. We must be patient, calm, work well and useful, and find appropriate solutions to any problem facing us. Jazak Allah ♥️

Panic in difficult situations is normal in life
 I totally agree with your opinion on that.  Whenever you encounter any problems, you should focus on finding a solution to the problems.
 You have to be patient to solve this problem and you don't need to worry about it.  Anyone who is here from time to time can run into any problems.  So following advice is best.

• +3 1

We are threatened with a state of panic in our work, but we must be calm so that we do not speed up our decisions, and we must ask someone else to learn.

This is undeniable. When a person is overcome by fear and anxiety, they make hasty decisions that may be incorrect. As a result, you can remain calm and ask the experts you trust. This, in my view, is the best way to seek support and guidance from older members. Talking and discussing with them will help you make better choices and will alleviate your fears and anxieties.

@CalvinprivaI loved your thoughts. Thank you so much for making such a positive content. This content is not related to forum information but can help us in a real life. Being panic is a part of life. But all the thing is that how we handle the situation. Coins have two aspects. It is just example to explain that everything contains two aspect. One is postive and one is negative. It depends on us what we notice. If you get panic easily just look for the positive aspect in a thing. Be calm and be patient. Try to find out a solution of your problems. Hope you will agree with my words!

• +4 1

On 4/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Yes Mate 😊

U r absolutely right when u do do anything not in crypto you can say it as etc ,some times panic situations people makes wrong desion thats why thy loss and also loss their hopes but he can't cool down their stress so keep calm and make any desison u will be the boss's

Thanks 👍 Nice sugestion 

Have a nice day 

If you feel uncomfortable  or if you face any problem. First take a little  rest and try to refresh youself. After that again start work and do your proper focus on the work. And rry to work smart not hard.

It is what I do often. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I am a pretty anxious person by nature, so when the anxiety is bed nothing really helps.

DCA is a strategy that stop us to not get panic and buy crypto in every dip for lowering our average price of buying a token, if you buy all three coins at once there is high chance that the trade goes against you .First buy with 25% of your portfolio, then if the price goes against you wait for long difference, then buy or again, and so on if you buy at 3 times then there are high chances for gain profit in less time.

When you're feeling overwhelmed and like you're about to panic, try these tips to calm down:

-Take a deep breath and count to 10
-Focus on something in the room or outside that you can anchor your attention to
-Think about something that makes you happy or peaceful
-Repeat a calming word or phrase to yourself