The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

When feeling panic, I think that the trader should not make any decision and move away from trading for a few days and relax so that he does not rush to make a decision that may expose him to loss, the trader must be psychologically comfortable and his nerves calm so that he can choose the right behavior of buying, selling and stopping the loss

• +2 1

Hey mate. Panic in difficult situations is normal in life. So Don't panic at any cost, panic is not the solution of every problem or crucial situation in the world so i suggest you that do not panic in your life problems are the part of our life but we have the power that how to control this. Thank you

On 4/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

Your note is appropriate bro. I also felt panic recently after I bought Ripple  at a high price. After the negative news, the currency was dumped hard. Everyone lost their money. I did not activate the stop loss feature. When I woke up in the morning, I was shocked at the size of the loss.

I for one think as individuals from the discussion we can accomplish such a great deal to diminish alarm circumstances in the forum. so many misleading issues stimulate daily. moderators are putting forth a valiant effort to get out these circumstances yet we likewise should be profoundly careful about that and shouldn't fall into their traps. we all have such a huge amount of potential in ourselves that we should utilize that proficiently.

Yes, right, we all human beings, we have all been born by God with different thoughts and with different minds.Therefore, no human being is perfect in any field, he may have to face the difficulty within every field,Instead of panic in such a situation, his solution should be serach and you have told his very good way above, thanks for sharing it 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good morning dear friend every one fine and this is the way not to give up your problem you will find way to solution of your problem. How to recover from problem. 

• +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 5:06 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes you said right ,like you said if we face a problem we have to know what is the cause of problem , because we can find the solution without know what is the cause of problem . And all the problem have a solution, just you have to be patient . 

@Mohssine Hello my dear friend you are absolutely right this wasy it will be helpful to many members in the forum because due to panic selling or buying has always leads to loss for many people so no one should engage in such activities.

• +3 1

Dear friend, in order to improve in any work, we have to have a good idea about that work.  We cannot move forward in our future if we do not set our goals.  So interest in work and hard work can take us forward in the future.  Thank you.

Thank you so much for your information. We should the not be panic in any situation we should always be relaxed. If we get confused then can't take a proper decision and we can't get successful in our life. 

So we should always be relaxed.

• +2 1

One has to panic at first sight in the forum especially the first moment he/she will be required it ordered to make 100post, but that doesn't really mean at all. Because of most of the points that has already been emphasised here by varieties of experts.

3 hours ago, NagnaOIC said:

@Mohssine Hello my dear friend you are absolutely right this wasy it will be helpful to many members in the forum because due to panic selling or buying has always leads to loss for many people so no one should engage in such activities.

Thank you my friend . Unfortunately  many people don't know that the problems will make you strong and it will make you expert ,so don't be sad when you fall into trouble  because for me you can't be successful without facing problems.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

It is normal to be penic sometimes in life. But we have to control our self not to be penic. You have give an awesome solution to avoid being panic. I will follow your solution if I ever feels penic.

Anybody can panic in any bad time. It is very normal but I think everybody should practice patience in every time. Because panic is not actually a solution. It makes the problem worse, you need to face a problem your oatience. 

This is a interesting topic . Many member when face a problem like network issue , delete posts ,like are not show they become a worried early. Member should take easy when face any problem because every problem has a solution. You should wait for responce of mandators of cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

even before you go to find the cause of the problem and your mistake you should wait for a while and take some deep breath keep yourself calm and after that go for these things.

Yes. In a panic, people can really make very wrong decisions. Especially when it comes to money, it can be a matter of time to make the wrong decisions and lose money. Business people should be prepared for any situation and have a long plan.

In our day to day activities, life will always present us with various situations. Some are challenging and very scary. The truth is that, no situation last forever. It always change. It will definitely change. So, in those circumstances, it is better to stay calm, if you can't control the situation, try and control how you react to it. It is very important. 

You are absolutely write,

Their are many people who were confused about a situation that they were not Handel following is way how move from a panick situation 

first you have to find the problem after that you have to focus after that you have to concerne with your senior and you can easily resolve you panic situation

Thank you for this mate as you have giving us some facts on what brings about tension and how to manage it in order to have a positive outcome. The cause of tension in cryptocurrency trading and investment is lack of patience to learn to gain experience and knowledge. But still if any challenge occurs, the first thing is to identify the cause of the challenge and how it can be managed by getting a solution to it.

• +3 1

Panic is happening to all persons in difficult times but after we get panic we try to avoid that situation. But that is a failure, try to be patient and courage in difficult situations and you can find Success. 

• +1 1

Not only on this platform, we have to face difficulties in our life and on every platform. What you have told about it is very good that the solution is to never be nervous and keep yourself cool. Try to find a solution to that issue in a relaxed manner, if you do not get his solution, then try to solve the issue by talking to a senior or expert guy. 

• +1 1

Yes right all of we face the many problems in a day .We have to know what is the cause of problem because  we can find the situation without know what is the couse of problems .But all of the problems have a right situation if we are trying to find .

There are many methoods to reduce panic situation which is produced during our work .these are following:

You should have focus on over. 

You should be relax while doing your work.

You should be in happy place .

You should use that thing which you couldn't use in trade. 

We should avoid encryption of other things.

Absolutely correct and I believe everything you said about panic and I will try and put it into consideration whenever am having a difficult situation, in addition i think patience matters a lot too in dealing with panic issue.

Crypto is the  best  way  to  reduce  the  panic . Here we do less effort  and get  more  money . With money  we also get  knowledge about  different  things. I think  crypto  learn us  about  positivity .Always think to be  positive  and reduce  your  tension  and panic .