Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Hello, though I may be new member to this group, I think that what you said is very vital, I have noticed that most topics are created in 2019 and 2020, it is now a challenge in us all to try and make newer topics instead of just commenting on the older ones continuesly.

• +1 1

Yes I agree I think the ideal is that we all dedicate ourselves to create at least one new topic every day to keep the forum with fresh content, but I think every day is more difficult to create a topic and not be deleted I personally have created a couple of topics that I think were useful and out of nowhere were deleted then I think this is where the main problem is and why there are not so many new topics.

Of course, I agree with you on that my friend, I think that we must in this forum create topics that contain important information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, and these topics should be varied and new, so that both the forum and the members benefit

If someone is new to the program world he would be able to find a lot of topic ideas but after a certain amount of right there would be no ideas in the mind of that person.

We must all join hands and cooperate to make this forum increase in popularity and usefulness every day by searching for new topics from the Internet or any other source and sharing them here with the members so that the benefit may spread.

• +1 1

I do not think it is a good idea to post a topic every single day. If the topic is already exists then that is good enough or else the moderators will think that you are spamming or copying other members topics and you will get a warning point.

Of course you should tell people about it every day. It will help new people like me a lot and it is also a great thing for this form so you post and be happy.

• +2 1

Dear friend it's very important that we should create new topics and I have seen that many topics are repeated again and again on the forum that was deleted by the moderators then people complain that they have not receiving payments so it's due to our negligence dear friend.

Of course it is right that we should post about this forum every day because it will give people a lot of information, so we should all try to post a good and informative post every day, not only that.  It will not only benefit the reader but also increase your own reputation Ofcourse you should tell people about it every day. It will help new people like me a lot and it is also a great thing for this form so you post and be happy.

I support the idea of creating new topics, but you must be careful not to provide unreliable content.
Also, you should create topics of high value because those who attend the forum are not ignorant, but people who came to achieve mutual benefit.
It is great to constantly update topics, but the old ones should be left in the forum for new members to see.

Hi, Yes i agree with you. We should make at least one topic daily which is not difficult. It will help the members as well as forum to grow up. We should make interesting topics. thanks.

Actually Creating one topic on a daily basis will be a good thing for the forum. If each member publishes a single topic only, the forum will be rich in new ideas, but make sure to share useful content that is far from repetitive. Do your research before publishing

I agree with you that we must daily create new and non-recurring posts so that they are not deleted because the old topics have been completely unanswered and there are some of them are incomprehensible

Hello dear friend I also have seen this thing that those topics that contain information about cryptocurrencies are attain  good reputation and thats why  I also suggest  you that you should create those topics that contain information about cryptocurrencies because we should create a topic according to the interests of the people.

I'm agree with your opinion. It's very important to gain repotation. 

Unique post have more chances to viral. 

Everyone need to use simple language that's everyone can understand easy. 

Well, it's a good Idea. This cryptotalk forum is meant for providing latest and advanced information about cryptocurreny. So we all need to participate in this compaign effectively. Drop by drop we will be able to share vast information about cryptocurreny. So everyone should share something informative about cryptocurreny.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I agree with you. This forum needs a topic daily. Since I am using this sometimes I find the same topic twice or more. We need a new and unique topic. I know it's difficult but the people who are experienced they can post new topic daily. It will be helpful for us. Good luck.

For the making of important topics and New essential in this forum it works on the renewal of our information and stimulate our memory about what we know or what we don't know and helps us to keep abreast of developments and to exchange experiences and knowledge between each other we have to make, publications useful to know if our information is correct and useful .

It is really good advice for us, this is how we appreciate the work done by people who are dedicated to creating new topics every day It is a good and purposeful thing that we must do with the aim of disseminating information to all forum members, especially beginners.  Thanks for the post.

Well that's fine. I agree with you.  Thanks for the good advice.  For me I think this will be very helpful for everyone because some of the old issues are not easy to discuss and understand.  I will appreciate everyone who provides useful and meaningful content about cryptocurrencies so that they can help us gain new ideas for learning.  Also, I will start by researching new ideas in the world of coding, making good, purposeful posts and hopefully the rest of the members will also share good posts. I am not blindly creating meaningless posts here.

We all share information with each other, so it is good for us to be keen on providing everything that is useful and capable of adding a good reputation to our account .. Good luck all of us.