Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

O my dear friend you are absolutely right we should make new topics every day so that our learning and learning can grow together so that we can learn something new. Thank you.

Yes right  dear i strongly agree with you.Every member should creat atleast one new topics about forum from which increase our knowledge and getting more information .All members should creat usefull post which would helpful for others.

You gave quite good suggestions my friend. It is important to create new topics every day as it is beneficial for us and also for the forum. We must enrich our knowledge, so that we can be able to create unique and informative topics. 

As crypto talk users it's our responsibilities to make this forum a special one in terms of its content and we can do that by creating useful and knowledgeable posts about crypto currency each day.....😷😷😷

think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

If we post the new topic then it will be very useful for the forum members. Because if we post topic thier will be lot of topics in the section and we will easily find new topics. It is our duty to find the new topic.

fresh content always attract every one, but in this forum most of members want to gain reputation points so they delivered old topics.every one  want to comment on new topics but now therebis less new topis available. we have to create new topic because that all topic helps us to earn and grow this forum as well.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  We should try to think and write in a beautiful way. 

I agree with your opinion. We should make new topic daily about crypto because many new users join this forum than they will understand about the crypto. New topic of crypto provides us lot of information about its importance and all procedure. Every member should create post on newly topic about crypto and from this we get lot of benefit.

Yes you are right.we should make everyday good and simple topic so that annoyne can understand that topic and learn something new from here.but the topic should be useful as per the content.and the post is helpful for the newbies.they can understand the work and work here.

Dear I agree with you we should to make new topics for benefits other. But I noticed that many members write a comment on a topic . But they are not try to create a topic. We should to create informative topic. Which is beneficial for others . 

I agree with you on this thing. We must create new and useful topics about cryptocurrencies in order to learn and gain better experience

Yes it's a good information that we should try at all cost to create a new topic every day so that all the group members will be active and the group will stand a chance to wine more popularity, thanks.

Yeah i think that so.  You should make  new topic about cryptotalk. So that beginners can learn from this topics.  By creating new topics you should be learn the topic very well.  Your knowledge will increase by creating new topic.  You should follow the rules of the crypto.  If you follow the crypto rules properly    you can't  be banned i think.  So make your post different and unique. 

Thanks dear 💝 

Hi Cryptomate I am new here and completing my first 100 post so that I will be eligible for earning weekly, and also acquire knowledge from every post from the Forum.

So any help from you guys on how to get positive ranking and gain reputation would be helpful

Making topic everyday about crypto will be the best thing if you create topic with full of information your topic will not go waste rather it will bring a lot of replies and reputations which is good for your account and makes your account more attractive and people love to visit your profile to get more and more knowledge. So people should create topics on daily basis. 

The job at Cryototalk is to comment on various topics of the forum. You can give your own opinion on different topics every day. This can be called your type of work. Your daily posts will be counted on your reputation. In that case you provide your own opinions here every day and thanks to all the post offices through which you are able to comment. 

Creating new topics about crypto is necessary, because forums need new topics for this conversation to continue to develop. Not only talking about recurring topics but also forums need new ideas to make forums more qualified. Therefore, forum members must play an active role in making good topics and posts.

• +1 1

I agree with your statement i think this become easy and helpful for everyone to learn. Any member should creates new topics and discuss about this so everyone takes more interest and gave their own ideas which become more helpful

On 4/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Mishu1234 said:

Yes a new and meaningful post can help a lot of peopleto understand many new things about crypto so people who  pist about crypto sholud think abiut this     

In order to make the meaningful post one need to have a good and  vast knowledge of the cryptocurrency that will help us in the making of posts and will help others in making the usages of the knowledge we provide.

I am new to this forum.  So now I have come here to work only for education.  And after I have completed 100 posts, I hope to post about crypto every day.  I will create useful topics.  I have less idea about it now.  I know myself first.  Then I hope I will be able to let everyone know.

Yes I agree with your opinion and I also appreciate your suggestion because your suggestion is very valuable and useful for me and all other user who are working on this site and are very useful and valuable profitable learning from this real base earning program. It is due to because when you create your own topic about Crypto with creative ideas and logic then your reputation will be increased and when your application will be increased then your profit will also increases which is very useful and value valuable through this site.

Yes I also agree with you. We always should try to create our content meaningful and unique. Before making our posts  first we need to search about the topic get some ideas then write comments.

I totally agree with you, we should make publications from time to time on the topic of cryptocurrencies, it is the best we can do. But I think we should do it already after we have been only commenting for some time, to build trust. We must take into account that they should be publications that add value. 

Making posts is not that much easy as it seems because we have to consider the rules for making posts .If we don't follow rules we receive a warning.bSo always suggest a best topic which contains information and which is easy to understand.