Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Yes i agreet with you and post Because it is a good idea to add Daily New Topic With this. I  think this idea is a very good one and it should also be added a new topic daily.  and knowledge will also increase. We have a lot to learn A lot of information will also be achieved And it will be the same to comment people 

This is an amazing idea.If you are uploading new topics daily on crypto .It will benefit a lot .People will get to learn a lot .They will get to know about new things and new information .People's knowledge will increase .And people's interest will increase further .More and more people will join it .

• +2 1

Yes we need some new topics to discuss in this forum and minimum 100-200 topics should be created in this forum on daily basis. So that we gain some new and useful knowledge from that topics.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

Forum is a best platform to learn about crypto because here everyone share his/her experience about crypto not imagination. So after one year I am again here to learn new things. Also rating system is good method to prevent useless posts.

Hey Dear! I hope you will be alright. Dear You have said exactly right .We should post new posts about crypto on daily base. We should make research about crypto and than we should make posts that are useful and under the rules of crypto.It will increase our rating and in this way our pay will also be increased 

.Thanks Dear for information

• Useful or interesting 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum,it is very useful, secure and effective post I am really appreciate with you ,very good advise in this forum,we must again post and wonderful word , good luck.

• +1 1

The good topic is that we must come and comment daily and see that as much as we share 25 of good quality, the same people will do our thing, if we make good messages and vip4k, our message will be seen and our post will go up tremendously 

• +1 1

Right dear it's good to have more topics on daily basis bcz we are responsible for making this forum up-to-date and through creating new topic on daily basis members would be able to post on new topic and there would be a great engagement and this forum would be live alive forever. Create useful topics and be a responsible member of the forum

You spoke very well, I should post the informative here, as a member of cryptotalk. So people will benefit and their knowledge will increase and the new member will not be difficult for the upcoming topics.

This is a very good idea my friend everyone should make at least one new topics regarding crypto so that everyone will get more topics to discuss about it and it is the responsibility of every active members.

• +1 1

To be very sincere I vividly agree with you on these content, because it will enable us to create something new about a particular features in the forum also give new information to the member of the forum most especially the newbies who are still learning as time goes on. In conclusion it is our responsibility to make these forum a better environment!

I figure you should take a beginning from one subject or one area and than continue making new posts about that segment and you will show a great deal if individuals something specific toward the end.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

If we write the topic then we must write in simple English because many do not understand what we have written If we cannot explain to the reader what we have written, then that topic has no value.If we write topics about cryptocurrency then many people will benefit from gaining knowledge about crypto.Many people are currently joining this site to learn about cryptocurrency.

All the new members should post useful and creative which is beneficial for all the members of forum and should post something which is not already someone else posted.So.be creative and hard working

• +1 1

Well, that is really a good suggestion. But I would like to tell you that people are so scared while posting the new topic from getting banned or warning points. Because there are so many topics has been shared by the old members, and it is also difficult to find those topic when they are beginners. So when they make the new topic, they get warning points for duplicate topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well mate this is good post every sr.member need that they create useful topic about Cryptocurrency because some topic are old which not understand us so senior members which have good experience of this forum they create basic topic about forum and about currencies 

You have asked a great question, as many members are there or not, they have  joined, they faint to see what time was going on, they can upload a topic but what should they do, they have to have an auto connect to be a positive.So it should be kept in mind that whatever you want to comment or select a topic, send a positive so that your benefit and others too 

Every one of our individuals should share new data in the gathering. Since therefore, everybody can know a great deal of data. Be that as it may, there are numerous who make incapable subjects. So I'm stating nobody should make futile points. Everybody will make helpful subjects. This will profit everybody.

This is absolutely a wonderful suggestion and i am completely agreed with this. Sometimes, we face problems in finding new and good topic to comment on and it is very frustrating for all the members. As a responsible member of this forum this is our responsibility to make new and useful topics.

• +1 1

You are right about this. Every day we must create a good and useful topic about coding and not be satisfied with commenting and responding to topics, so as to keep the forum moving forward.

• +1 1

I'm totally agree with this! Every new post can gain new knowledge to everyone. Try to seek for new knowledge and share it to everyone here in this forum.

Yes, absolutely we should do this platform-based topic so that there is a lot of topics for those who are new and can make money by posting  and those who are already working here also get help so that they can also comment  on new created topics.

You are right new topics should be create on everyday because new information and new topics increase our thinking ability and we gain knowledge from new posts.New topics also reflects the smartness of forum.

I think to create more and more interesting topics by the increasing by the crypto users and also be these users are punctual and add more informative topics on daily bases 

when it comes to content when we provide more content then that makes it easy to build up a perfect community.

When we stand and create the content its good we build up some good content it creates activity .

• +2 1