Stop fooling yourself - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

It is true that the moderators delete all posts that are similar with the same idea and repeated, so we have to make our participation always distinct and different from other posts.

You are right  there are number of member who are creating repetitive  post also post content  That make no sense.  I also suggest  them to  stop because   moderators  delete their posts immediately  and this just time wasting for them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes I really agree with you because sometimes beginners are usually asking like that and most of them are posting not meaningful and useful content.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You are right about that my friend there are some members unfortunately they post questions they know their answer only in order to win a new post even if they know the answer in advance and we must avoid this matter

Yes you are right. We didn't including newbies should didn't ask common questions. If we have a problem we just need to use search box. They are are lot of topics already available of this problem. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Repeated topics also cause our comments to be deleted. I was very disappointed when I accidentally commented on the same 3 posts, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules at the time. Creating threads is fine, but check before posting topics to avoid repetition.

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Even me I have noticed many posts of this kind of repeatedly topics among users of this forum and I also overlooked it in your perspective that many are doing this to just fill up their post count not because they really need help over their posts and this is utterly waste of time due to the fact that such posts get deleted by admins therefore, let all those who have this habit refrain from it completely,thanks.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

The goal of creating a topic that includes a question that the owner knows his answer is due to seeking to increase the number of posts in the forum, and the reason may be with the aim of ascertaining the answer, but there is nothing wrong with this matter because this question may benefit many members who are really not knowing its answer.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree with you, and members should write helpful topics in their posts. I only give a reputation for helpful topics.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

7 hours ago, Raven said:

I agree with you, as these are answers to questions that are already in the pinned posts at the top of the page and I always advise new members to read the forum rules and pinned posts before starting posting so that their topic is not deleted.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

7 hours ago, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

We should not be calves. Maybe the person really doesn't know these things
But the important thing must be the topics that are created on the site useful topics for new things so that the site is full of useful information for members 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

You are right that many people do the same post over and over again.  He did the post again despite knowing about the post.  His posts are counted but they are not ok. We will try to post a different thank you for posting

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

I think that to solve this matter, you should search for topics before they are published, and in this way duplicate posts will not be deleted. I agree with you about this post

• +1 3
  • +2 3

Yes you are right if they repeat the topics and post there is no advantage. We must try new topics new post to get reputations. I totally agreed with you my friend.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Majeshi said:

You said true, there are members who  they fool themselves because they write useless topics which they ask simple questions that are very easy to answer and sometimes they have the answers themselves.

A kind of deception and pretending to be innocent. so that the words are long and reach 100 characters, of course that's bad. better to release the knowledge and opinions that we have to the maximum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

i think you are right but as a newbie here when i see a post  i may get benifits and informations from it unlike you that you might have  seen  it many  times before .

• +1 6
  • +2 2

Sometimes users will have this mindset of having to make reputation on the forum as this kinds of post have the tendency to be upvoted, and as such this wat will be made as to gain the reputation which they kind of want to have in their dashboard

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I strongly support your point and totally agree to this.  Fooling people by vague posts and unjustified answers will violate the purpose of this forum.  So we being a responsible person of this forum should always demote such activities and support informative posts only.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

20 hours ago, Badman001 said:

I think this problem is completely fine WHEN admin or moderator make a rule to post minimum 1-2 post ( topics ) in order to gain payment .

if we create topic on trending post automatically it gains good views as well reputation , for good post follow some good TeLeGram channel that's update you with crypto market. 

That's right, telegram is one of the updated source of latest information about crypto currency just like about the price of every currency in the market. Those channel in telegram could help us to create latest topics in this forum so we could earn from the post. 

• +1 4
  • +2 3

20 hours ago, kirubel said:

Thank you so so sooo much, i hate when members ask a question they already know, man you tell them well, thanks friend, 

No problem, this is the right thing to do so they could spent their time reading articles than fooling themselves in this forum. They should create a topic that contains valuable information that we could all benefit to it and not just asking question ever they knew the answer about it. Its really waste of time. 

• +1 3
  • +2 3

16 hours ago, George10 said:

Even me I have noticed many posts of this kind of repeatedly topics among users of this forum and I also overlooked it in your perspective that many are doing this to just fill up their post count not because they really need help over their posts and this is utterly waste of time due to the fact that such posts get deleted by admins therefore, let all those who have this habit refrain from it completely,thanks.

This habit is not good for the forum because it make a big mess if many newbies will do it too so we must stop them and guide them properly so those new comers here won't the the same thing like the other newbie. If they don't stop fooling themselves they'll just waste their time in this forum because moderators will always delete their posts. 

• +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I agree with you, as these are answers to questions that are already in the pinned posts at the top of the page and I always advise new members to read the forum rules and pinned posts before starting posting so that their topic is not deleted.

That is the best thing newbies could do to learn more things in this forum, read the rules of the forum but most of the time they already read the rules but they keep posting question that they knew the answer so they must stop doing that hobby because it always make a mess in the forum and they're just wasting their time doing it. 

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

14 hours ago, koussai999 said:

We should not be calves. Maybe the person really doesn't know these things
But the important thing must be the topics that are created on the site useful topics for new things so that the site is full of useful information for members 

They should used the search bar in this forum first so if there is some existing answer for their question so they shouldn't create topic about it. Right? But what i saw there is so many duplicated topics which means they're not using the search bar properly, they just want to waste their time in posting repeated topics. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1