Stop fooling yourself - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Your words are true, but why do you ask us to give you a good reputation?
What benefit have you given us in this matter in order to give you a good reputation?

I hope that you work to publish the best content and not just criticize the members of this forum.

On 5/9/2020 at 1:07 AM, scorpiali said:

The most of people in this forum they just post for money they want just the number if post and don't really worry about the content of his post,they ask a question to answer it even they know the answer

That's right and they didn't know they do scamming and not really noticing it. 

I hope they maintain the quality of their post and follow the proper format. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, Ricardo Walker said:

I would like to say that always post on those topics you wanted to know or you want others to know

Well, this is true mate because there is a tendency that you can marked as a useless content when you're posting to the topic that you didn't have idea on it, thanks for sharing it mate.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Yes you are right if there will be repeated topics in the forum then the moderators will delete all those post and you are the only one who will face this issue so it is better to avoid this type of things

we all people understand this what about those who are absolute new they really have no idea that their account may be banned if they keep posting the same topic again and again we should tell them that 

Edited by Soaib khan

On 5/22/2020 at 6:02 PM, Treat1234 said:

You are right Bros in stead of them before they post a topic they should search it on the search box so as not to repeat thesame topic.

That's the right thing to do. If you really want to earn money in crypto currency, you will do everything just like do your own research before posting here. Its okay that your posts contain valuable informations than to fool yourself.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:41 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Many members here when there wants to create a topic, there actually ask questions which the answers has already been provided, most of the cheap questions there ask there know the answers already, such person is actually fooling himself because surely such post will be deleted.

Many members are found of doing that ,that is why I once said if you want to ask something search for related thing at the search bar and read people comment before you come into conclusion.

On 5/21/2020 at 2:41 AM, Virgil dijk said:

Many members here when there wants to create a topic, there actually ask questions which the answers has already been provided, most of the cheap questions there ask there know the answers already, such person is actually fooling himself because surely such post will be deleted.

That's right and most of them repeating the same question again and again although they already known the answer. 

I hope this kind of activity will stop. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/16/2020 at 5:40 PM, Reostra77 said:

for campaign rules there is actually a topic that explains it in full but many new users are lazy to look for it and prefer to create a new topic

Yes ! that is the problem! people are too lazy ! they just only want to be rewarded but they did not do any efforts to make their effort in a  good quality, they prefer for quantity not quality.

Indeed my friend there is a lot of members here doing topics that they already know the answer I don't know why they did that and doing that things was a very big waste of time because like what you've said in your post when moderators see that topic it will be deleted so non sense you earn nothing and you just waste your time. Lets make topics here on our own unique style what will contribute in this forum because we are free to express our thoughts so, lets stop doing that topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Thank you mate for raising this topic for everyone to be aware, even you are a new member in this forum as far as it's concerned there are pined post in each section to guide you, in addition follow trends in beginners section carefully you come across so many contents needed to guide you through to start posting. 

• +1 1

They are doing it just to create a topic and get a reputation because as we all know to create topics get more reputation than creating posts but that is really bad thing doings because you are only wasting your time with that. Just make useful and quality content here. You don't need to fool yourself just to get a reputation.

I also noticed so myself there is a lot of things that happen when you write this kind this is what we do, there is a problem with that when you write something done inform yourself and its a good ideas we all know for what we do, there is a lot of information that the moderators delete posts and all.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:40 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Yes, creating topic is much more difficult job than posting posts because we have to watch from every sides like whether it is useful or not and it is already created or not. But If you create useful topic then you can easily boost your reputation and followers.

BetFury                                                   

People who do these things only think about getting money. They do not care to publish information or benefit from it. Their post is removed directly.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:23 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's right and most of them repeating the same question again and again although they already known the answer. 

I hope this kind of activity will stop. 

This is always happens when there's a new member in this forum, we need to help then to understand what is the additional restrictions here to avoid making this kind of problem.

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about that my friend there are some members unfortunately they post questions they know their answer only in order to win a new post even if they know the answer in advance and we must avoid this matter

That's true, we should report those members if we see that they are doing that kind of trick, that is really unreasonable, pretending to be ignorant even though they already know the answer.

• +1 1

You are right my friend, i see some people in this forum thy, creating topic that contain a question that thy know the answer. I am also don't know why this guys are doing this. If they don't make all these common posts, make some good unique posts, then it benefits everyone in the forum, even helping the forum move forward. So guys stop doing this, create good quality post stay safe.       

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Some members like to create cheap topics like "how  can we earn in this forum" and I think that question doesn't deserve to be on the list of topics because all of us know that you can only earn when you make useful posts in any of the sections, so I will suggest moderators to get rid of this type of topics because such question seems to be downgrading this great forum backward and we are aiming forward.

• +1 1

There are some people who seriously don't know how to earn in this forum and believe me many of them saw cryptotalk link in yobit which directed to this forum and for that I don't blame them for asking such questions since they need to know the background of how earning is possible, so let's try to consider such questions at times.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/11/2020 at 4:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

You are right about that my friend there are some members unfortunately they post questions they know their answer only in order to win a new post even if they know the answer in advance and we must avoid this matter

We should report those people, they are just making the forum bad because of posting that kind of information, they are making themselves ignorant just to create new topics. Always remember that our main purpose here in this forum is to gain knowledge snd not to earn money. Our earnings here is just a bonus for our hard work.

• +1 1

There are many members just want to share topics especially after the new payment system... it encourages people to share topics and give extra tokens for those who share topics here.. but this doesn't mean sharing useless topics! the quality of posts is really more important than the quantity in this forum! and as you mentioned there are many members want to share topics maybe for earning more tokens.. so we should really be aware about this case in my opinion.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, you see a member with the rank of a full member who posts a topic about the forum’s rules and asks about it. This is a clear scam. This irresponsible way of working should have a deterrent for it. This deterrent is a negative interaction and reporting to managers.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, Moontong said:

That's true, we should report those members if we see that they are doing that kind of trick, that is really unreasonable, pretending to be ignorant even though they already know the answer.

They deserved to have a reports here because they're disobeying the rules and regulations here by abusing this forum to creating some low quality post to get some profit, i hope they will punished by moderators.

• +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 10:55 AM, Raven said:

Yes i am agree with you.. And those value less topic made by spammer only becuase Their main target in this forum to earn money.. But unfortunately now its not again possible becuase the membee of THIS forum and moderator always active and try to find out useless post and spammer then block them out.. The noob member dont Understand that if they learn about crypto currency goodly then its profitable for them in future..                   

Making threads for reasonable questions are good thing but its not bad to create thread for demanding topics which can be closed after gaining required  answers.But making excessive amount is not a good thing.Which will cause many members down fall in posts as well waste of their efforts.Always choice wisely your topics for  making thread or answering because you have to make quality posts not quantity posts to earn tokens.Always make good judgement in posting.This forum is also encouraging members to clean useless posts as well topics to improve the forum standards which can't be seen anywhere.