Stop fooling yourself - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Yes you're right individuals need get notoriety and the begin posting same themes which are posted months prior they too know that admins will erase this post but they attempting to trick themselves and post same themes.

if am gonna be honest u only need to search those posts and there are like so many of it of how you should do so, so you wouldn't need to do these simple questions by yourself. as many people i can think of can easily explain everything one way or another.

Yes dear friend  if you post the same again, then it will not be an advantage for you, so do not do the same question again and again, whatever you post is very authentic post and helpful post for others. Because if there is a duplicate post, the moderator will delete your post.

• +1 1

I think you have mentioned a good thing. Your most should be unique that contains a good idea do not ask questions in your posts that you already know. I think thats the reason why many posts get deleted because the contains same content. 

Yes of course i am agree with and you say right that the old and new members some time same question asked and then this post will be deleted due to same post already available so you again ask the questions. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right some people think they are doing the right thing actually they maybe doing the right thing at a wrong time. So we need to be wise. Wisdom is more profitable to man we should not fool ourselves 

Hello guys haw was ur night I hope everything is going well for cryptocurreny kooh I want everyone to full in salf because don't think said you wazh 

This is a very good suggestion mate,I was very disappointed when I accidentally commented on the same posts three times, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules at the time. 

yes there it's depend on  the moderator which have similar post on Crypto talk they are treated at asked all workers posted on crypto talk for the request on those people who posted on Crypto Talk not the similar post are posted.

@Ravenwell said but look if they knew well about that topic and they  make attractive and creative questions for title and they do their answers which they need to express to the people . In that way  I don't think it is a waste of time they are expressing their known like questions and answers that's all but I know many of them are misusing .

Aoa every one hope you are all wall, Don,t fool our life with stoped ideas and also dont wast time on it, we have a good forum where we can share our best ideas and also our importent topic which help us with knowledge.

My advice is to read the terms and conditions of the platform. It's a great platform to learn and earn at the same time. Everyone will really enjoy this forum and we all can share our experience and knowledge with each another one by posting good comments.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes you are absolutely right we should search this before creating a topic on this forum because if we found any result related to this then that's mean we are asking a useless question which is already been asked by our seniors i agreed with you you are right senior are always right😍

Allah's plans are better than us !

You are absolutely right we shouldn't do like this. If we have any question, then we should find its answer from other topics not by creating topics. We should always create useful and unique topics which are not already present. Thanks

• +5 1

hello my friend, I agree with you, we have to make a useful posts and topics to help each other, in this way we will make this forum a better place to learn more about digital coins and earn money at the same time.

Your absolutely right and I totally agreed to you, because I also notice that there’s a lot of topics here are have the same thoughts but different construct of sentences and some of them are adds some a little question just to be different on other topics. I guess, they believed that if they post a slightly the same topic it will be counted in their total count of posts. We don’t need to have a repetitive topic, we are here to gain knowledge in not a repetitive topics.

Yes, of course you said right, we should not make such topics whose answers we already have and we should not make useless topic too because they get deleted later, that way we can only fool ourselves. We should only make such topics and ask questions that we do not have answers for and we need their answers and we should make such topics which can prove to be profitable and helpful for others. 

The purpose of making a subject that consists of a question that the proprietor is aware of his solution is because of in search of to growth the variety of posts withinside the forum, and the purpose can be with the goal of ascertaining the solution, however there's nothing incorrect with this count number due to the fact this question might also additionally gain many individuals who're really not understanding its solution.

Yes I agree with you we shouldn't create topics that are common or ludicrous ones we should create a well composed and meaningful topic so as not to get our topic deleted or get a warning point.

Hello my dear friend. Yes there are a lot of users which make useless topics sk that they get good reputation abd earning but when moderator watch that topic he immediately delete this topic from forum and you could get nothing. So we have to stop fooling ourselves by making such posts. 

Welcome dear in this platform. This site is good so you can make creative post posting you mak beautiful forum . If you repeat and repeat topics then you no took advantage. So you create many topics and get high reputation  .

Yes you are right and i am 100 percent agree with you that we have to be careful about these types of things and do not dublicate the topics which are already at this forum because it can not help the creator and because of his/her foolishness others members commented also deleted when topic is deleted by moderators or admins.We should avoid these types of things.

5 minutes ago, Yousaf said:

Yes dear we can't create a same topic again and again on this forum and this is confusing us that we already created post on this topic and this again front of our so please create new ideas and suggestions which effect us and we improve our ability. 

Creating new topic is very easy but a little bit to understand because you need to be good and useful in any information you are actually going to give in your topic am confused about new topic that will be created and also been deleted. 

• +5 1

I would say that a lot of things happen in myself when we write this kind of thing we do it, there is a problem when you write something let yourself know and it's a good idea that we all know we have a lot to do with what moderators post  And all the information that deletes information. You can only earn when you post useful in any section, so I would advise moderators to get rid of these kinds of issues because this kind of question seems to have pushed back this great forum and  We are moving forward.

• +1 1