Stop fooling yourself - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

They are doing it just to create a topic and get a reputation because as we all know to create topics get more reputation than creating posts but that is really bad thing doings because you are only wasting your time with that. Just make useful and quality content here. You don't need to fool yourself just to get a reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed. It's just like spamming because there's a lot of the same topic with same questions and content. We should check first if there's already an existing topic before we post it so it won't look like we're spamming the forum. Let's keep it healthy. 

• +1 2

This is a nice post because it is coming at a time when people are clamouring for the design of a Cryptotalk app. If an app is developed, it would be easy to trace existing topics and the issue of repetition of topics would be reduced.

More moderators needs to be commissioned to check these topics that do not add any value to the forum. Their job would be to moderate and quickly remove such types of topics and they can be motivated by earning from every topic they were able to delete because it doesn't meet the standard.

• +3 1

That's right, i think many of us don't read the rules they just create posts, and they're asking why my posts are deleted. I hope they can understand what to do, otherwise they'll just waste their time in here. This forum is a great place to learning and improving our knowledge about crypto. We need to use this forum proparly. I hope i can be helpful for all of you.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Absolutely true. These are posts just written to get attention and easy member reactions. They are covered in pinned topics so they can easily read it and get these type of information. Members should be more selective when trying to create content. Your content must be informative and interesting things related to crypto world. Thanks to all who contribute by writing such content, you are really helping the community. Cheers ! 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There such kind of topics in the forum, and members that are making comments in such topics are wasting their time because admin delete such kind of topics and those that comment will lose their posts too. 

15 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

If they make research and didn't find an answer from it probably they use another alternative to ask old member's for solution.

And that is one of the best easiest way to learn in this forum since the old members have experience about the field definitely when we ask them we can have the solutions to our problems and the best way to call the attention of members whenever you need help is to use the tagging feature because that will notify that person that his/her attention is need in post.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, Mano123 said:

repeating topics that are already mentioned in the about forum section so they should avoid this because it is just a waste of time and energy as a moderator delete the repeating topics.

And that is one of the major reasons why some of us lose some of our posts in this forum because the moderators tend to delete any duplicate topics they find around and anyone that make post in such topic will lose the number of post he/she made in that topic which is not good for anyone of us.

BetFury                                                   

I agree in order for the other members to have topics or content they tend to make post that contains a question that even your common sense can answer it. That's why we need to encourage other to make more useful and informative content to make this forum better...

Yes there are many members who doing topics that contain a question and introducing the answer on their content, I think it is not necessary to ask the question in a topic if you know the answer of this question.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Don't fool yourself into creating topics that are already on forums or topics that people generally ask about. Try to come up with good and innovative topics so that we all get broad knowledge. Make the forum more qualified and don't fool yourself with things like that.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

You have the right to publish here, for the purpose of money, regardless of their repetition of many topics, knowing that the moderators will delete them, so you should avoid this matter and read the topics well and search for topics with useful content

Thank you sir. But I have a question  for you, I am new here. How I can know which post had done before?

How i can found all old post in there?

If I Don't  find, what should am I do?

I agree with you if there will no new topic then how newbie will post useful and creative post and will not get good reputation it's better to provide new topics so we post new views arguments about that topic

I agree with you if there will no new topic then how newbie will post useful and creative post and will not get good reputation it's better to provide new topics so we post new views arguments about that topic same topic again and again make fool

Dear you are right there are many posts circulating here and we do comments in same topic then it will be deletion of posts so it is only time wasting members should have noticed that thing and should control it .Incase of repeated posts and admin see this then these will deleted and your precious time going to waste.

Moderator check the post and del the comments and post which is useless and irrelevant so don't waste your time and other time

work with your heart and share useful information and knowledge so you get a good reputation

And you get a good reward and money and rank also

I think you are right, but when I look at a new post I can get benefit and suggestions from you,unlike  you have seen many times before.

Try not to try and talk about it, we can't 'fix' them. It generally will be somebody, who poses idiotic inquiries in wrong points, and when they will be delited - they'll write on the side of yobit cuz for the most part they just wish to bring in cash on this gathering.

Just as Charles Darwin rightful say, A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. It is foolhardy to waste one time creating meaningless posts that won't last up to one day in the forum and be deleted. Instead of wasting such precious time, devote it to reading others meaningful post in these forum, it's good for your development.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:32 AM, Projectcrypto said:

the best way to call the attention of members whenever you need help is to use the tagging feature

Friend projectcrypto I like the feature of tagging because the tagging features helps a lot and us also a feature that makes this forum unique and special. I hope members continue to use it were possible and useful.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I also agree with you a lot just post or comments without even knowing what they are writing or they keep on asking the same question they knew the answer to it which is wrong and they don't know that they are wasting their time by doing that 

I think one of the most tough and most rough idea we have today is to understand how to know how to curate that powerful strong post, some people just go and check what is going on that is what they do so to me they are just trying to check a new idea and so they copy what seems to be the most powerful thing that is really powerful right now

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Friend projectcrypto I like the feature of tagging because the tagging features helps a lot and us also a feature that makes this forum unique and special. I hope members continue to use it were possible and useful.

This forum is unique I have to confess my friend because only in this forum a member is oppotuned to earn two different coins for posting, learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities and meet new friends from different part of the world as well. We should learn to appreciate the offer given to us by this great forum by making good quality posts alone in any section of the forum we visit.

BetFury                                                   

Yes we should utilise the search bar of this forum to find what we want to know instead of creating a new topic which has already been present on this form. Because creation of duplicated topics is against the rules of this forum and you can also be banned if you will do it again and again and you will also face the problem of deleting of your post. So you should be aware of this information.

23 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Projectcrypto

Your information, I completely agree with my friend, this forum did not provide us with money only, it provided many benefits that I consider more important than money, it taught us how to communicate with people, made us know many amazing information about the world of coding in addition to that it strengthened our confidence in our daily work and adherence to its laws

Working in this forum has also make many people more socialized and for someone like me i learning trading in the forum which will enable earn good profit in the future when i begin my career in the field, so let us keep helping each other so as to make the forum a better environment for all.

BetFury