Important for all new members in this forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new members in this forum

This post should be pinned in the top of each session in this forum and must any new user see this post to have an idea what the forum work and respect the rules 

Thanks for the work you made 

My recommendation is for new members to give a look into all sections of the forum, as there is a lot of useful information in them, and some sections do not get the traffic they deserve. I think that the sub-section of Bitcoin needs more attention as it contains a lot of useful information on figuring out how Bitcoin works. Personally I think that I will only publish new posts there at least for a while.

First of all I congratulate you on this great topic contains very important information and advice I think all new members should read and follow these recommendations to start with the right foot to work on the forum

yeah that's true my friend . when we start from scratch we make mistakes. but if you made mistake once and get a lesson from t don't make that mistake again. so in the forum if you read rules before you posting I think you can avoid many mistake you could do if you didn't read rules. 

I think the most important thing for any newbie in this forum is to read the rules, as you have said here in this post. This is of course the basis of being successful in this forum especially with how strict the admin and moderators have become, and with good reason too. I think that if a newbie follows the rules they will have no problem and they wouldn't even need to appeal a ban or a warning point because in this way they will not receive any.

Very good recommendation, not only for the novice but for the veterans as well, since it never hurts to read a thoughtful and motivational message, it is always good to fill yourself with good energy.

Thanks for this valuable information, this is really important that all members needs to take time and go through it and this topic should be considered as among the best topics by the admins. 

The rules are presented to everyone who signs up here and everyone should be reading through them. If they are not followed then you will simply not be here long as there is no messing around with this forum and with these moderators.

This post is one of the most important post for every new member of this forum.You have provided where we will get all the rules of this and all the other important things to become a member of this forum.Many many thanks for such an useful post.I appriciate it highly.

I have to appreciate your content in this topic you have welcome new members in a warm way and also you have given all the importance rules and regulations that they have to follow to survive in this campaign that's very impressive even your explanation is such easy way everyone can understand it clearly and definitely it will going to help every new beginners.

Well he also missed to mention about searching option.

New members should search before topicing that way you will avoid duplicate topics and eventually getting deleted and not counted.

Just make sure you follow every detailed information regarding the OPs which is very awesome and I thank you for such guide.

Earn easy money with Auto Faucets with Levels:
https://firefaucet.win/

https://autobitco.in/

https://autoclaim.in

Nice presentation, Yes this post is most important for all newbies. But this kind of post is already posted so many members. By the way thank you for alert us again.

I am here for help everyone, So if you like my post give me ♥️ Reaction.

These are all very wonderful rules that all the members of the forum should follow and I would like to add that all the new members should always research deeply on a topic before commenting and this can be done by reading the other replies or searching online.

في 10/4/2020 الساعة 22:16 ، قال نزار:

لقد لاحظت في الفترة الأخيرة وبعد السماح بالتسجيلات الجديدة ، انضمت أعداد كبيرة من الأعضاء الجدد إلى المنتدى ، حيث دفعهم الحماس إلى كتابة العديد من التعليقات المتكررة غير المفيدة والموجزة للغاية ، مما يؤدي إلى رؤية ضارة بالعين لا يقبلها العديد من الأعضاء و ربما هذا السبب هو نقص الخبرة أو الجهل بالقواعد لأنه لا يقرأ.

أود أن أقول إن هذا المنتدى ليس مثل العديد من المنتديات الأخرى ولكنه بالأحرى منتدى به قواعد وقيود صارمة إذا تجاهلناه فقد يكون حسابنا محظورًا أو نرسل إليه تحذيرًا ويجب أن تعلم أن هذه القيود مهمة في مصلحة المنتدى بحيث يبقى الأفضل بين المنتديات وفي مجال العملات الرقمية ويوفر معلومات جيدة وفريدة من نوعها إذا لم تتبع القواعد ، فسوف تنتشر الفوضى وأن المنشورات التي ليست لدينا معنا ستزيل إمكانية إجراء مناقشات مهمة ضمن المواضيع المهمة ، لذلك آمل أن تكون مشاركاتك مفيدة وبناءة ولا تعتمد على النسخ واللصق من مواقع الويب. على العكس من ذلك ، يجب أن تكون منشوراتنا من بناة أفكارنا وتكويننا وفهمنا للموضوع ، أو سنفقد حسابنا.

بصراحة ، بدأنا جميعًا من الصفر ، وتعلمنا من أخطائنا ، وبنينا حسابنا بشكل أفضل عندما قرأنا وفهمنا قواعد المنتدى. لذلك ، أنصحك بالبدء في قراءة القواعد قبل البدء في كتابة أي تعليق أو موضوع. وأوضح المشرفون كل شيء من خلال المواضيع المثبتة في كل قسم ، والتي آمل أن أقرأها وألا أتجاهلها.

● أولاً ، يجب على الجميع قراءة القواعد هنا

القواعد العامة لمنتدى CryptoTalk.org [رسمي]

يمكنك معرفة كل شيء عن الرتبة من خلال هذا المنشور

مراتب المنتدى

● من خلال هذا المنشور ، يمكنك تحدي الحظر أو التحذير ، أو طلب استرداد الحساب أو إلغاء التحذير

استئناف حظر / تحذير

● بالنسبة للسمعة والتحذير ، يمكنك معرفة كل شيء عنها من خلال هذه الوظائف

السمعة ورد الفعل

[تحديث] [26.01.2020] نقاط تحذير

● لمعرفة كل شيء عن الدفع ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى هذا المنصب

احصل على أموال مقابل كل مشاركة!

أخيرًا ، أريد أن أقدم لك بعض النصائح

1- شاهد جميع المواضيع التي أثبتت جدواها حتى لا تفوت أي معلومات تساعد في الحفاظ على حسابك آمنًا

2- كتابة المواضيع في الأقسام المخصصة لها

3- كن مصدرًا جيدًا لمعلومات المنتدى ، بحيث يكون لديك في المستقبل صديق يقدم لك الفائدة.

** هذا الموضوع مفتوح للأسئلة والمناقشة المفيدة للأعضاء الجدد ويمكن إضافة أي اقتراح جيد إليه *

Hello all .  Yes my friend, I also noticed a large number of logins flowing into the forum, and most of them are harmful because they depend on copying and then pasting, but the forum administration canceled many of them.

But from  another view my friend there is a lot of newbie members with a Good and useful topics so you cannot talking in general my friend

Thanks friend for sharing. I agree with you because there are many new mbers who have joined since the registration was opened. They should be very careful and to make sure they follow all the forum rules because they will be banned from the forum if they will not follow them.

Forum rules are equally applicable to the all members on this forum and no matter if you have good reputations or forum rank, rules will be strictly applicable to you. I can also see so many newcomers on this forum, they have to read forum rules properly before creating any sort of posts here. 

Most of members here whether old or newbies didn't read the rules posted and just posting without reading the rules that's why it may harm not only them but all of the members here because of their wrong doing. 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Forum rules are equally applicable to the all members on this forum and no matter if you have good reputations or forum rank, rules will be strictly applicable to you. I can also see so many newcomers on this forum, they have to read forum rules properly before creating any sort of posts here. 

Well, thanks for appreciating the rules and regulations here in this forum, this will be important by the members here especially for those newcomer's because it will help them to avoid being scammed or deleted their posts.