Yobit announced pump - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ComeBackIsrael

Yobit announced pump

Posted (edited)

Yobit exchange announced a pump, the coin whose horse in the game YoPony reaches the finish line first, will receive a pump for 5 bitcoins!!
Timer: yobit.net/en/pump/timer/
A message from the exchange on their official Twitter account:

image.png.3ee9cb3c3278db06ece5c27d1c81b835.png

Edited by ComeBackIsrael
Mistake/ Edit post
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing this information because i dont follow the yobit exchange in twitter but i really  should do, for the announcement i dont understand how to join this,if we need to play the ponyrace or what 

This is very good news, the Panda coin has already grown by 512% , I think it happened because of this news, people just started buying these coins.

4 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I see the pump news but I cannot know how to play the ponyrace. Thanks for sharing this information. This post useful for ponyracer lover.

You can just bet on the pony that will win in your opinion, it is impossible to play this game on your own, you can just watch the pony.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

Yobit exchange announced a pump, the coin whose horse in the game YoPony reaches the finish line first, will receive a pump for 5 bitcoins!!

so if i understand correctly who wins get the 5 btc pump, but how the winner is chosen? it is just random or does it have any criteria?

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I Also see This timer in yobit this is really bad great features , I also purchased some amount of yoponey after seeing this beacuse I think 5 BTC is good volume and we see a good pump again in this coin .

good luck for yopony invester .

• +1 1

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

After this email from Yobit community i brought some pony sex Crypto currency. Now i am waiting for pump. This is first time i brought Crypto currency from Yobit. Now let see what happen in future.

YoPony is a great feature on YOBIT, we can bet there by choosing a horse there. I have never won it there. but I'm sure someday it will win.

Yea, we should get ready for pump soon, in yobit platform, this is an opportunity for any trader to take necessary action to benefit from it

I also receive emails from yobit about these pumps but unfortunately I don't know how they work can someone tell me how to earn during these events thanks.

• +1 1

Yes I got an email about it but I do not know actually how it works, i usually ignore this kind of pump or email but I think it is useful in many that can be source of income.

• +1 1

What is this? They announce they will pump one of these coins and we profit from this by doing what? We buy all the coins in advance and wait to dump?

signature.png.b6237073b3fce6a030cb1a03993916df.png

On 4/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

Yes it is really good to follow these big platform on the social media platforms. As you can all the latest details there through the notification and can get the advantage of first come first serve

• +1 1

Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

I have received this message and I think it has reached all traders on the Yobit platform, but I did not understand the way I have to work in order to win the race, but I chose Yoda as it carries the most number of fans This is really great and the amount that the platform provides will not be able to get it easily

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

I know yobit's pump is going to pour heavily into a horse coin, I don't know why but this would be good news for anyone who loves horse coins, I don't really like YoPony because I tried played it but I bet it lost out.

YoPony is interesting game at yobit. I have played it a few times but not many but it is interesting. I did not win. It's great to see the horse. You will feel nervous with every movement of it. It is pumped as well. But I advise anyone who wants to play not to bet much.

• +1 1

Yobit always arrange different events which let to earn some money but their events sometimes are risky so people should be careful participating in their events 

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

If this event has been held by yobit for a long time it is excellent to bet some money, and have a profit in case the selected currency wins.

It is that the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange is able to attract investors, and coins can change periodically. I would like to see a race involved and a micro coin. 

• +1 1

photo_2020-07-19_23-56-14.jpg

It happens in few days interval and all the email registered on Yobit are notified 16hours before the pump time. It sounds like gambling to me because you just have to choose a coin to invest on or even more than one and if the coin you invested on is pumped, your gain depends on your investment.

Yes on every week one of these coin pump up for 5 btc. This is very useful feature of yobit exchange. You can double your money if you select right coin. 

And if we want to advantage of that we can invest little in all or our predicted coins. As those whose price doesn't increase will have similar price so we can take our assets back and with one we get profit.

Although the opportunity to profit in these pumps is great, but at the same time a lot of traders will participate and from it the percentage of loss will be greater and in my opinion it is not worth trying.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️