What are the things should you do for start trading ? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ahmedasd

What are the things should you do for start trading ?

You can do every things but you should to learn more to get the information that you need if you want to start trading you should do something 

1-You should have about 100$ to start trading

2-You should to join to groups of traders in telegram or Facebook 

3-Try to watch videos about trading from youtube 

This things can help you 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, ahmedasd said:

You can do every things but you should to learn more to get the information that you need if you want to start trading you should do something 

This things can help you 

It is important to gain more knowledge and strategies in trading before one gets started and a good capital is required as well but on the issue of joining traders based groups on social media platforms I advice one to be cautious of scamers because that's where they swindle others in the name of trading on your behalf stay away from such.

Edited by George10
Some addition.
  • +2 3

On 5/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, CnapmaK said:

To earn something with 100 dollar is too hard. Only trading experts can earn something with such small amount.

@CnapmaK for beginners, I will even advise to start with something smaller, like $10, from there, they will learn, gain more knowledge and be more expereince and know how market can be so confusing, buying at the top and losing. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Watching video tutorials on youtube thats good but i don't recommend trading groups because some of them are scammers and others are scammers and others will charge you some amount of money. You can learn trading by yourself slowly and you can get support from those experts who are teaching on youtube, they teach very well you just need to focus.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

the main basic thing we need to start trading is a capital.if we start it with a good capital then we will get good profit in return.but having capital only wouldn't let you get profit .it require deep knowledge about the trading and some good strategies

• +2 1

I am a beginner I would like to start trading, but I have no idea where to start, I don't want to trade BTC/USD because this need a good mount of money because when it comes to BTC its prize rarely pumps up and when it goes up doesn't exceed 10% .

I would like to learn about new coins because the can be pumped to 500% .

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Trader have rules and if these rules are not followed, it can lead to unsuccessful trading. Someone that wants to trade or know how to trade should be patient and have knowledge about what trading is. Knowledge is not everything as well but also experience. 

On 4/11/2020 at 2:30 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

Yes i agree with you when you says that the minimum funding us 100$ otherwise its not profitable and you can loose it very fast, and fir le i prefer to avoid the telegram signals and signal groups in Facebook, yes they can help you in analyzing the chart, is better to learn and pick your trade with your self

Yes bro you are correct if we start trading then we need 100$ dollars minimum to invest, and do trading only with our own strategies because if we follows any trader then when we learn, and what guarantee the trader give right signals, use you tube for learning purpose then its really good to our trading skills improve.

• +2 1

Forex trading needs a lot of preparation, it is not easy to trade cryptocurrency and the appropriate amount to start trading  200 $. As for the videos, I watched a lot of videos, but I did not reach a positive result from learning in this field and I am developing myself.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first I do was that I know about coins, later I know about analyzes, especially technical analyzes, I read news, have experience about trading, I do not trade only for money but for pleasure. 

On 10.04.2020 at 17:30, ahmedasd said:

This things can help you 

not a fact, you need to delve into this topic very deeply, otherwise you can even merge other people's transactions to merge the entire bank in minutes

On 7/4/2020 at 4:14 AM, JohanDonne said:

Before starting trading with real caputal and your own money I suggest you should practice a lot with low demo accounts and after gaining any strategy you should jump in the real trading and also keep a relationship with other traders as well.

Using demo account is not accurate enough, it is better to start with funds, using $10 to trade at first is not a bad idea at all, you will only need to go on patiently and see if trading works out for yo

• +1 1

On 7/12/2020 at 9:03 AM, sidalilaroma85 said:

I think to follow the Facebook or telegram signals channel is not good

I absolutely agree with you, that is why some want to gain in trading but was even scammed by one or more members of  social media group like telegram. Better to learn the all aspect of cryptocurrencies than relying on another party/person. 

It is not required to have an amount of $ 100 in order to start trading if it started from scratch by collecting bitcoin from the sites and now I have a very respectable capital

On 7/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, EmiKanNi said:

No, you can start to trade with $50 and you can make as low as $10 trade, I mean also that it is good to split the money into five places to use it to learn. Someone can not just start trading, using money to trade means you have just started learning experience. 

Yes, $ 50 is a good amount, as a start, where you can learn the basics of trading and can make it bigger and reach hundreds of dollars later,good luck

• +1 1

3 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Yes, exactly what I am trying to say, but new traders are known for one something like greed and impatience, that is why it is not surprising they lose, they do not want to get them to learn but rushing to earn and lose. 

In fact greed and lack of patience is not a shame because it happens with many professional traders, but it is better to learn how to avoid it during trading in crypto.

For forex trading you need a broker account. There are many well known broker who provide support for traders all over the world. Then you need a computer or mobile device and you must have know about MT4/MT5 software. 

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 4/10/2020 at 5:30 PM, ahmedasd said:

While I haven't traded forex but I'm looking into it, still coming from cryptocurrencies usually these two are not good advice. Perhaps forex has communities which have different mindset though.

These are good points but I suggest you should start after meeting a real person. You get training from him in start this will put you on right direction where you will achieve more fast and steady. His experience and knowledge will set you free from complexity of  trading issues and you will easily understand many things. As well as you can develop strategies of trading. As individual who work at anything thing can't be compared as pair efforts. Where you can answers of your question anytime and more specifically. 

• +1 1

Learning and learning,
The most important thing is to open a demo trading account and try everything on the platform,
Watch videos about the different types of analysis,
As for the initial amount, it varies from company to company and from account type to another type,
An important point to start trading with a micro account.

Stard trading requires experience but I if you newbie start with education videos and join groups also try to read meny books as you can 

"Market Wizards"

Jack Schwager has put together two very popular books on trading: "Market Wizards" and "The New Market Wizards." Both books consist of interviews with some of the most successful traders of the past half-century, such as Paul Tudor Jones, the billionaire founder of Tudor Investment Corporation.

It is often argued that the best way to learn any craft or occupation is to be mentored by people who have already attained success in the field. Schwager's books offer readers the opportunity to pick up some mentor-like advice from very successful traders. The interviews offer both interesting biographical information on the interviewees and exposure to a wide variety of investing strategies.

In short, all you need is:

1. Knowledge
2. Money, that you are may lost
3. Time

And, of course, a lot of patience

I wish you a good start

2 minutes ago, orelaser said:

In short, all you need is:

1. Knowledge
2. Money, that you are may lost
3. Time

And, of course, a lot of patience

I wish you a good start

Agreed, and there is no such "holy grail" strategy things. There is no 100% win rate, you may win and you may also lost, as long as at the end you make profit, everything is fine.