An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Of course, I didn't download anything and I blocked him.

What do you think we should do with these scammers!.?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

13 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Never ever blindly trust people that pm you in the telegram, and if he is claiming to be an admin of some group, try to pm that admin from the main channel, it should direct you to that same conversation but usually it doesn't because the scammer is using similar symbols on the @username and naturally same picture as admin so the pm directs to different conversation.

Rule of thumb is, that there's nothing wrong with blocking every pm you get in telegram by default.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

34 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

That is nice. You must not believe easily and if you sense somerthing suspecious block them already and never communicate to the scammers.  They will always find ways to take advantage of you. 

• +1 1

This application is false and I do not advise you to try it because until now there is no official application for the platform this is a fraud and your information and money will be stolen

The ease of making fraudulent applications is a major reason that kept me away from using the Yobit application. I prefer to work on official websites because it has the rights to preserve that enables us to file a case on thieves, while the applications are stealing money if it is fraudulent and it is not possible to know the source of that theft

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well all of these app are to scam people because yobit has no official app for its website. They are running it on websites. So i urge new members to do not install any suspicious apps.

That's good. Everybody must be like you whose wise and alert. We should really be careful now who are we talking to and never enter sites easily,do a proper research if you have any before entering. Telegram are full of scammers,we also need to make our account private and for friends only to avoid someone messaging us easily.

You did the right thing.There is no official app of the yobit clearly mentioned by yobit admins.So don't get stucked yourself in such Crisis.You can lose your money.Be careful from scammers and safe your money.

At first report them bro in telegram so that others user get information about it and if you remember the username you can share with us so that we don't get any issue with them later and we will also report him. Scammmers are every where we have to be safe from them.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Dear member never think any thing, if Yobit website exchange will create their own application they will introduce it on their website exchange no in Telegram or through a third party, so be attentive and careful.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes is a scammer, yobit don’t have app in phone or a desktop, justif you want to work you have to joined in the original website , just be careful my friend because the there is many scammers want to take your money.

You can report the app through play store, they give you this option. I've done so in the past with similar fake apps and google after a while sent me a thanks message adding the actions they've taken about it. 

Basically I think that google isn't doing much concerning security in any of their services. They just focus on the security of their apps but still don't do anything else. Even in youtube it is obvious they take too much time to take down the hacked accounts that promote fake giveaways and steal funds.

Do nothing, just try not to answer the fraudster and block. Do not download the programs that scammers offer, this will not lead to good. 

• +1 1

I am very happy that you were one of them that didn't fall for this scam and even told other users about it. I think that we just need to talk more about such scams on forum.

Of course dear there is no official app of yobit. We should not get attention to these fake things and sites. We should be careful about that. 

There's nothing you can do about these scammers. We should tell and warn about such scams. This will help them fall for the bait less people.

I was also called by someone who told me that this is the link to download the official application of the yobit platform, but I immediately learned that he is a fraudster because the yobit platform does not have any application and this application aims to steal the account in the platform when placing personal information inside it so everyone should pay good attention to this matter

• Useful or interesting 2

at the moment there is no official or unofficial application of yobit for mobile phones so those who propose such a thing almost certainly try to make you a scam, do not download anything miraccomando and also delete messages

• +3 1

We must be very careful we should never accept deals or business with someone who writes to us first and we must have the conversations saved with the serious people that we have already made ato before on telegram there are many scammers 

15 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

If there was an app for the official Yobit exchange, there would be already an official announcements from the Yobit exchange. I think scammers are trying to cheat you by pretending the scam or malicious app which is not officially released by this exchange. 

Obviously the yobit will be happy and always give a notification on the website if there are updates about the applications they have just made. Sometimes there are reliable scammers who reach the intention to make fake applications to deceive crypto investors.

• Useful or interesting 2

10 minutes ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend
It is a process of installing my brother. There is no application for the Yubit platform on Android or any other system
I wish you success

I already know that. That's why I knew this person was a scammer immediately. These apps are definitely RATs that capture every single information in your device. 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Good thing that you have blocked him because this is the only way to prevent and stop these scammers. Beginners probably believe them and they get scammed easily, that's why we should always advice them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It's obvious there are many scammers in telegram so we should be very careful , and I could assure you  that up til now yobit haven't lunched an app yet, so we shouldn't try downloading any app which claims to be yobit app.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Then that's just a scammer as basically having to be on a project of making the yobit app will be kind of a fraud to Ever believe, as the developers will not be sharing the developing of the app to any outsider especially being any user there on telegram

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/