An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit

A useful topic, I do not think that we can do anything with these scammers except to be careful and away from them and ban them immediately.

I don't have any idea if yobit launched an app for now but i think the one who you talked to is a scammer. Because this forum will tell the members if yobit launch an app because this forum is promoting the Yobit. I think i just only believe it they announce it to this forum.

You take really good step to block this person immediately, because his intense is not correct, he offers you to download yobit app through their link, its purely scam because yobit not launched any mobile app version, so don't believe anyone and download any fake app its damage your account.

As long as yobit didn't give any updates and announcement about application they made in their site never trust any apps that exist in any appstore and playstore. Be careful always on that because there are lots of scam apps out there.

30 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I don't have any idea if yobit launched an app

Yobit has never launched any app, any app that claims yobit are fake and have only intention to scam their victims. It is best to just stay anyway from such fraudulent people or links. 

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Yobit has never launched any app, any app that claims yobit are fake and have only intention to scam their victims. It is best to just stay anyway from such fraudulent people or links. 

Yes mate i am always vigilant when it comes to ewallet and always double check if it is legit or not because nowadays many people are are there to scam us. Again like what i said i only believe when cryptotalk forum itself made an announcement of an app.

the most important thing when the scammer contact with you is just dont answer hem .. because there is so many things the can effort in you .. so i dont answer them

It is impossible for him to communicate with the support for the yobit platform alone and without sending him you first and there is no support in Telegram there is only a chat channel and the latest news

Life is great and enjoy it

It is better for Telegram to add a feature that enables us to speak to them to report to a fraudulent user so that the designated authorities can immediately ban the user

you did the right thing because there is no solution for those scammers because they always send applications and scam links.

Edited by Omar Ommeish
Wrong word

So much despiration to make money in a dubious way and doing than on account of a good project is worse. Telegram is the home of cryptocurrency fraudsters, and they get penetrated on your DM through crypto group in common. I have received a couple of PMs from different ones, I just block and block them straight off. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for reminding us, everyone should believe only in moderators when there has an updates about cryptotalk or yobit, be wise all the time to avoid this kind of scam.

Scams are increasing day by day. And I have Noted that Telegram is one of the most used platform for scamming like in your case there is no official app for yobit. If someone is pretending that there is one then believe me it's a scam. And they can hack your yobit account.

Well, you're doing a good move from it mate because yobit exchanger didn't launch any application for it and i think next time, when someone trying to contact you in telegram with strangers, kindly ignored them to avoid being scammed.

Telegram is good social platform but this platform is not secured we can get lots and lots messages from unknown contacts with interesting offer but all of them are scam. So, always block them immediately if they gives link to sign in and download applications.

I made the right and wise choice when I attended it, these people are widely spread in telegram channels and platforms trying to steal the money of people who are beginners and who have no experience.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 2:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Of course, I didn't download anything and I blocked him.

What do you think we should do with these scammers!.?

Unfortunately telegram the most crypto friendly social site is a home for the SCAMMERS !

Honestly there is nothing you can do to stop them only to be extremely careful .  

We need to be careful for the apps here taht is existing in cryptocurrency world that pretends to be something big here in cryptocurrency because we might get scammed here if we trust that sites very easily and I hope that Many people will learn from the mistakes of others here in cryptocurrency 

• +1 2

On 4/11/2020 at 1:05 AM, Prince90 said:

Well all of these app are to scam people because yobit has no official app for its website. They are running it on websites. So i urge new members to do not install any suspicious apps.

That's right as far as I know yobit has no app and it can be only use once you search for it. 

If you saw some app and they claim that they are from yobit then much better to don't use those because 100% they are scam. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You should be very careful, as there is no application for the Yobite Adafi platform, any store, and if any, the platform will be announced and it has not been done The only way to reach her is through the main links that you only send This application aims directly to steal the email and password and then the account is stolen.

Yes i agree as long as yobit platform didn't announce that they have an existing app never entertain people offers you fake yobit app. Because it is a scam and once you put your cryptocurrencies there you can't get it back anymore.

• +2 1

You did the right thing to block that person because yobit would announce their app in their website and telegram channel but not sending a direct message to their members in telegram.

According to my information, there is no official application for Yobit yet on mobile phones, and any application that carries Yobit logo is a fake application, so we should be careful and block anyone who asks us to download Yobit application!

I think everyone needs to be more security cautious because the rate of scammers quite alright is alarming, especially those participating in telegram campaigns, were sometimes I describe it as a host of scammers. That's any campaign participation to be done through telegram no matter the value or reward entitled, I don't subscribe to it. I have once been scam via telegram campaign when I was new in the system.