For most important news for investment holders of crypto market - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

For most important news for investment holders of crypto market

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Actually, we need right now a stable price for BTC or even a slight downfall because it's season for buying. Then, after coronavirus and economic recovery, the uptrend will be long.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

I think right now that we need a stable btc and not let it go to the red. We must wait for it patiently so that it can be good again for selling and investing. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing that! We need patience in everything especially in crypto because we all know that it changes from time to time and it is not stable.

• +1 2

I am very worried about the low price that happened today, but nevertheless I will not lose confidence in encryption, and I was originally setting the limits of the price rise until the sixth month and the end of the bull race, so patience is the best and not to rush and keep the currencies in our possession

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course.  The price goes ups and downs all the time. The bitcoin will have quite a good time also. The price has dropped quite a lot. But also I think this is because of the epidemic failure of the current down market because of the virus. So the market will rise up. And the tradings will be more interesting than any other things. So trading of this coin should be carefully done. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Zues said:

I think right now that we need a stable btc and not let it go to the red. We must wait for it patiently so that it can be good again for selling and investing. 

I am also surprised because bitcoin is currently rising but is returning to falling prices. I think this is a bad thing. hopefully it will quickly stabilize up to prices like in 2017.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This analysis is very logical to me. I sold at $ 6,800 and waited for the drop to buy, but if you add a chart from your analysis it would be better

The bitcoin is very unpredictable when matters of price and valuation comes to play, as basically mist predictions have halted on what the Bitcoin has actually been trending on, as some weeks back, there was this of the coin to climb to the mark of $7000 or slightly above, but as what went on was that of the value being like a like stagnant on the range of $6820 and below as that's where it was most found on a long period

14 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Currently bitcoin still needs to go down first to 6k or 5k just to create accumulation area as it prepares for the bull run and halving it's also the best time to purchase more of it when it dips.

I also do not believe that bitcoin can go down in price. Dear friend, you will have a grudge, because bitcoin is not worth the price today at 9,600 dollars. The price of bitcoin today is 6,900 dollars, so. 

15 hours ago, jamesvince said:

At the last month market will comes down and it will touch the 3800$ but now again the market will make a bull and it go to high and touch good price again at 7300$ and i hope that market will make a great bull at the end of this month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think right now in the next months we will not see the most important news for investment holders of cryptocurrency market because the corona virus, we know that the next month is the halving, but I m not sure will happen the miracle.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes bitcoin for this 3 day down to 6800$ , and now he start to rise again, now the price of bitcoin is 7200$ , and i ya it will rise to 7500$ soon , so for that i invest when the price of bitcoin 7040$ 

On 4/10/2020 at 9:24 PM, jamesvince said:

now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000

Am i too late to read this post or your too late to give this prediction?during this time of post bitcoin is not on 9606 price, and actually what you have stated has happened already,from 10500 price down to 9600 and drops insanely to 3867.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:36 PM, khan22 said:

At the last month market will comes down and it will touch the 3800$ but now again the market will make a bull and it go to high and touch good price again at 7300$ and i hope that market will make a great bull at the end of this month.

wow, thanks for this information. Now I know the latest status of bitcoin and bullruns. The price is getting higher and thats the right time to sell them and get profit and earnings. 

Bitcoin isn't going less than $6000, bitcoin will try as much as possible to break the resistance soon,it will go higher and it is the time to hold bitcoin

If bitcoin price becomes stable around $5000-$6000, it will be still a golden time to buy Bitcoin before halving event of May. Price of Bitcoin may increase after Bitcoin halving event is concluded. Investors might get the life changing profits, be calm please. 

The bitcoin price had been fluctuating quite a bit within a small margin, however this is not a drastic fluctuation, although if you have a large investment, it does still make it possible for day trading. Furthermore, this stability of the price is quite attractive in the current time, especially with stocks decreasing at a rapid rate with the global economic position. I do think that the price will increase in the future though.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Everything is possible with the price of cryptocurrency. It is unlikely that the price will fall below 6K. And if this happens, it won't last long. You can even make money on it.

Bitcoin has already experienced the biggest fall compared to last year so I don't actually think that it can drops so high, there are only reasons for growth.

I think it will not happen that now price will go down to 5000$.i think now it will not go down from 6000$ and circulate between 6500$ to 7500$ and from that it will cross 8000$.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:41 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I hate to see bitcoin is getting die slowly. I hope that it can recover from bleeding or it can be ressurected from dying in a big bear attack. I hope big bullrun occurs so that bitcoin can be saved.

I hope that bitcoin can maintain their stocks and not die easily. Bitcoin need the sulport of the users and I hope that they can continue their service to those who use bitcoin. 

Well as of now, the price of bitcoin is came back from $6800 which is not good for us because we are now expecting that the price of it will now pumped. This is the one of the reason that its hard to predict the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price trend can be expected depending on its movements to where it is heading and for this it is necessary to continuously analyze the market in order to be on permanent launch with the evolution of Bitcoin price and I think it will rise

THINK POSITIVE