For most important news for investment holders of crypto market - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

For most important news for investment holders of crypto market

According to some analysts, we might not see the price of $ 7,000 again except with a very low probability, and so this price was an excellent opportunity to buy and make a big profit. But sometimes fear controls decisions or greed also in order to allocate more profits from a lower price.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, TangoDance4 said:

Actually, we need right now a stable price for BTC or even a slight downfall because it's season for buying. Then, after coronavirus and economic recovery, the uptrend will be long.

Bitcoin has being doing great since it started recovering from the fall in March. We hope that the value will keep rising and eventually really new high. Other altcoins such as ethereum are also doing great and lots of people have invested heavily during the fall in March.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, TangoDance4 said:

Actually, we need right now a stable price for BTC or even a slight downfall because it's season for buying. Then, after coronavirus and economic recovery, the uptrend will be long.

Bitcoin does not have a stable price. As long as bitcoin is still mined I think the price will keep rising. But if the mining is finished then the price of Bitcoin may become stable. When it reaches it's total supply it will have a stable price.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

Now the market is on a good condition at 10980$ and this time market is going to be high so much in future and i hope that at the end of the 2020 market will touch the 20,000$ and than the bull is start in the 2021 becasue in the crypto market the great bull is come soon in a short time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes our predictions don't happen as we wish and maybe we make mistakes but it is important to acknowledge them and move on. We don't sell all our Bitcoin unless we have the target reached. You can have a low target, I have set the bar very high and I believe it will happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am trader a while but I did not do this big mistake to think that the price will reverse a lot at that point. It was nowhere in the chart that was only bull at this time and you maybe not need to post something without not making a good technical analysis for it before and show to us where in the chart you have seen that price would have go down this much in April or later. As you see it doubled now and you are need to learn some more about trading.

I guess the prediction gone wrong. The price was near $6000 during Feb-March and then from April it rise to above $9000. And from that period it's around that price only I think. I don't think that I missed any big downfall in BTC market. Your guess was very reasonable because as we know the pandemic time values of asset go down. 

• +3 1

One thing aroused my curiosity and I want to ask about it, why were you so sure that the Bitcoin price would return to $ 5,000 and that did not happen, you cannot throw forecasts here and here without a convincing analysis.

Bitcoin went up and didn't drop, so your prediction was wrong but this doesn't mean that you are bad trader. I hope you saw the chart later and decided to rebuy. This happens.

Bitcoin price fluctuations always cause panic among investment owners, in the Corona crisis the price of Bitcoin decreased and then began to gradually recover until it reached the current price, and experts expect that it will continue to rise, but slowly and this is a healthy condition, so we are waiting for what will happen in the last three months of this year.

I don't think I focus too much on news that sometimes doesn't match the facts, let alone believe the price of bitcoin will drop below $ 6,000. We have often seen a decrease in the price of bitcoin and it is temporary, there is no need to panic about the decline in bitcoin prices because it is commonplace and natural. So keep your hands on the crypto you own and wait for the bitcoin price to go up.

• +1 1

they didn't talk about it a lot and its effect was great and positive, Bitcoin at the present time has returned to its basic path, the price is high already $18,000 right now

• +1 1

In my opinion, a slight decline in the price of bitcoin is nothing to worry about, because price fluctuations like that have happened frequently. If we're used to looking at the crypto market, bitcoin bullish patterns always go up high quickly, then drop a little and go up again. Currently bitcoin price is around $ 18,000 so your prediction is wrong.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Being sure doesn't mean anything and any technical analysis can fail. What is most important is not to bet against bitcoin but trade according to the long term trend. This is why the longer term is always positive except from a few times as the two yearly long bear markets.

• +3 1

17 minutes ago, cryptovlek said:

Being sure doesn't mean anything and any technical analysis can fail. What is most important is not to bet against bitcoin but trade according to the long term trend. This is why the longer term is always positive except from a few times as the two yearly long bear markets.

Many people are awaiting for long term plans but it is still impossible to do it these days when most coins are just growing nonstop. Most bear markets only last for 2 or 3 months because whales will suddenly move the market through setting big purchase orders. On the contrary, long bull runs can also be boring because it becomes difficult for many to join the market due to the high risk of buying at high rates. Only confident traders dare to enter and exit at peak moments.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. I am fine with you that now the value of bitcoin will continue to fall. The reason for this is that Christmas is coming next month. And thus on Christmas, many people will sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to get real currency so that they can create their happiness in the best way. In this way, when you send bitcoins to many people at one time, its demand will drop to a great extent. And in this way, when the demand for bitcoin also falls, its price will also fall to a great extent. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, jamesvince said:

and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

And that's the last we heard from you. You are probably still waiting for these prices without even having a plan what to do if this doesn't happen and many keep doing the same mistake thinking that Bitcoin price will be cheap, but what they don't see is that price is cheap for all year as where it is going it won't matter if you bought at 6k or 20k.

• +2 1

Sometimes we make mistakes. Being sure also doesn't work and you bet against Bitcoin which is a mistake. I've tried many trades all year and most times I bet against I was wrong too. It doesn't hurt to try when bearish momentum happens but you shouldn't bet that after a strong bounce price will go back again. It happens sometimes but not something you should be sure about.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As I see now on the Bitcoin chart on the coinmarcketcap website, it is impossible to go back to $ 5,000 areas again, as the purchase orders have remained steadfast all these months and the percentage of sale has decreased from indications of another upcoming rise that may reach $ 50,000 beginning of 2021.

• +1 1

You were not correct there. It was a bad prediction and at least back it with a chart because just saying words doesn't mean anything. You need to have some reason to explain why price will drop and nobody was going to sell at 7k because there was no indication price would go down again.

• +1 1

BTC have strong support and never gonna  decline like many other coins who goes dead now. BTC price goes pump and dump but it happens not all times where the price increases and decrease regular with the difference of 100-500$ .But big moves are not at daily base. BTC is not gonna dump where price may be suddenly drop but it will recover in few days. Because people buy BTC when it goes down. 

• +2 1

How lucky those who managed to buy a bitcoin at this price today bitcoin is about to break $ 20,000.00 and expectations are very high. Time will show us the surprises that it has in store for us in this growing world.

• +2 1

Well this happens. Predictions go wrong and when the targets fail to reach we review the charts and make new and better trades. I wasn't too bullish either back then and how can you be when you just recovered from a big disaster. It was good to warn people and I would have talked about it too if I show something on the chart. Don't worry and keep the good work. We all sell sometimes when prices look indecisive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is true that the price of Bitcoin fluctuates, but the main reason for the low price of Bitcoin at the moment is the Corona epidemic. The Bitcoin marketplace is going down a bit due to the Corona epidemic. So I think the price of Bitcoin will go up again when the corona is over. So caution should be exercised now in the case of trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1