Course in cryptocurrencies and blockchain - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Course in cryptocurrencies and blockchain

This is an introductory course of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency program, through this course theoretical understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology can be learned from a technical and economic perspective, with an introduction to the opportunities that this technology represents for businessmen, access to the blockchain community, how to deal with Bitcoin and how to view it as Financial assets category.

To enter the course from the link.

2 hours ago, Jone20 said:

This is an introductory course of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency program, through this course theoretical understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology can be learned from a technical and economic perspective, with an introduction to the opportunities that this technology represents for businessmen, access to the blockchain community, how to deal with Bitcoin and how to view it as Financial assets category.

To enter the course from the link.

Thank you for sharing this educational course on cryptocurrencies and blockchain and I expect that it will be useful for both beginners and professionals as it contains a good educational video that I will review later.

• +1 1

This is a course in udemy website and as you know udemy is a paying course, and the majority here in this forum are here because it's free, any way Thanks for sharing 

I like cryptocurrency courses, I believe this is the future course as there will later be a large organizations looking for people that study it.

There are Bitcoin trading courses in there which is just worth $10, I just don't know if its worth though but seeing they do have a good rating then I guess its somewhat worth. $10 is nothing compare to what you will learn and earn.

What I wanna learn is mining but I just don't have a device to mine that even if I learn it I have no means to mine coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Jone20 said:

But this course is completely free and it is available online to help people like us learn free. You can check the site and check for a free copy of the educational course.

If it's free it's OK i would like to learn new thing i dont want to sell course with money specially with this crisis caused by corona virus 

On 4/13/2020 at 4:41 PM, Jone20 said:

I hope that the educational sector will be more interested in such important technical topics and include them in the school curriculum because it will be the revolution of the future in the financial world and students will benefit from learning it.

I remember I have read an articles about the french high school that included Bitcoin in their syllabus, check the link below. Must be fun in that school that teens are making BTC transactions later on.

https://cryptocrunchapp.com/news/bitcoin-officially-included-in-french-high-school-syllabus/

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, the time and day will come when the blockchain and the crypto will be adopted in the global financial system and of course the biggest beneficiary will be those who learn these courses.

12 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

It is already adopted, countries and many organizations are now working to improve blockchain, it is every very helpful in the time of corona virus. 

Do you have an official source of news? I have never heard of this news on news sites or social media, and I think if this happens, the market will rise a lot...

On 4/15/2020 at 6:26 AM, Kapil Koirala said:

That's a paid course and I think I have understood enough about crypto currencies and other things related to crypto and if there is anything I don't understand then I would prefer to ask my dear friends in this forum than to buy a course but thank you for recommending me.

You should check the course, my friend, and benefit from it. It is completely free. No matter how much we learn in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, we always find new and useful information in such useful lessons.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information and introducing the course. I translated the video into my language and presented. 

On 4/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, korazon said:

There are Bitcoin trading courses in there which is just worth $10, I just don't know if its worth though but seeing they do have a good rating then I guess its somewhat worth. $10 is nothing compare to what you will learn and earn.

What I wanna learn is mining but I just don't have a device to mine that even if I learn it I have no means to mine coins.

I wouldn't suggest to pay any amount for any online course, unless it is an established university that will provide you with a degree, after examinations, that will be accepted in your country. Don't just spent money to these so called "experts". You will lose money and gain nothing.

Dear thank you for sharing this course of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency program this is the first time I heard it, but I think it seems good, useful and helpful to get some knowledge about cryptocurrency, maybe I will try it, thanks.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is a good thing by the help of this courses it may help me to fully understand how cryptocurrency and blockchain works. Because i want to gain more knowledge for me to be guided properly on everything i do in cryptoworld.

I joined this course during that period and benefited a little from it, but the information was not provided in detail. Perhaps it did not take time for this and I think they will do a second training session to close some gaps on the necessary information and the questions that members need.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks friend for sharing this earning opportunity. There are many people who enter the crypto world and start to invest with bitcoins without any knowledge and thats why they get loss. Learning is the key for investing with a profit through bitcoin and blockachain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, paid course seems to have more features for this online courses about cryptocurrency. Anyway, users who are preferring free courses, they can still watch videos on Udemy. I have been also searching online courses about cryptocurrencies on EDX.org

I will suggest anyone who want to learn more about blockchain technology bitcoin and crypto currency at large should go to udemy site they offer all those kinds of courses you will find it beneficial.

thank you for sharing this amazing cryptocurrency course with us I was finding a good method where I can learn about cryptocurrency and bitcoin so this is going to help me a lot and I will also recommend this to my friends

I have seen this video and it's excellent. They are explaining Bitcoin with different visual examples so that any newbies can understands the concept clearly. There are many other paid courses available on this Udemy site so if anyone is interested to learn more then he can easily learn.

Now learn crypto currency  really useful especially learn crypto trading course, because crypto trading is good earning source present time so we need basic knowledge in this field, this type udemy website's help to learn thanks to share this good site.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, scorpiali said:

This is a course in udemy website and as you know udemy is a paying course, and the majority here in this forum are here because it's free, any way Thanks for sharing 

Good comment, whoever reads the statement even whoever sees the content and its video may want to go immediately to Udemy but when they find the news that it is paid, they may not take it into account or discourage, it had to be clarified at the beginning that it is payment.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, JuanBerbesi23 said:

Good comment, whoever reads the statement even whoever sees the content and its video may want to go immediately to Udemy but when they find the news that it is paid, they may not take it into account or discourage, it had to be clarified at the beginning that it is payment.

Yes as you said anyone want to know that the course in udemy is not free you to pay to have one and it's important to mention that for all user to have a good idea 

This is really great and a good share. What more is that this course in Udemy is free as of now. I don't know if this course is really free or I'm just lucky to have it right now as free. Anyways, thank you sharing, man! Really grateful for this!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/12/2020 at 11:10 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

I like cryptocurrency courses, I believe this is the future course as there will later be a large organizations looking for people that study it.

Of course cryptocurrence courses are very important to undergo because they advance us with more crypto knowledge and as you said maybe in the near future those who did some crypto courses would find great opportunities in the industry not so friend @Dorjoy12

• +1 1
  • +2 1